Ctrl f

>ctrl f
>no trap thread
Let's get one started boys. I'll start with some cartoon traps

bump a lump

me

Go on...

Sure! Fair warning: these are fairly old pics from when I wanted to be cute but hadn't shaved in a bit, lol.

You're a cutie, got anything more explicit?

NO. FUCKING NO. I'm saying it now stop fucking encouraging these discussing cross dressers. That's a regular fucking dude in a shitty polyester Dorothy costume. Like what the fuck? Why would you say "go on" to that? What is hot about that? You disgust me and it's people like you that ruin one of the hottest things in the world: real, believable traps.

More?

Whose the artist ? I really like this style

Thank you! Yeah sure. You got a Kik?

>salt in a trap/CD thread

nope sry

no idea, maybe got some more

pic

Who'da thought?

There should only be one salty taste around here.

At some point though, all traps were unpassable, and it's only through long term rigor do you scroll down Sup Forums and look at these hottest things known as traps whom have tailored their entire body for your pleasure. It's a whole undertaking man, and everyone has to start somewhere. I don't understand your issue with people exploring themselves?

I love this one ourely for how realistic the asses and cocks (not pathetically small and useless like most trap drawings) are.

Ok! I'll oblige. ;)

A challenger appears

Sauce on comic?

because Sup Forums is half full of 12 year old sperg masters

i meant the pic i posted on that comment was same artist, think thats the last of it

no idea

Convincing... show me your ass

this, most definitely

This one here is good too for showing a realistic depiction of a young guy's body

This one here is good too for showing a realistic depiction of two guys bodies

11/10
moar?

I guess????

Though, I get it, no one wants to see an unkept trap, in any facet and generally speaking putting on women's clothing doesn't give you the honor of making dicks hard. But still! One day I'll have to eat my own words as I put myself on display for Sup Forums, but i'll still be supportive of others simply trying to live and enjoy life.

Those legs tho :0

Here you go!

Those look like cute heels, from what little I see of them. More?

Request?