Vape thread. What are you faggots vaping? Post setup and what juice you're currently vaping

Vape thread. What are you faggots vaping? Post setup and what juice you're currently vaping
>Wismec rx200
>dark horse clone, .22 duel coils
>Pound It lemon pound cake juice, 6 mg.

>mouth fedora

Clean your nasty drip tip man

Clean your nasty ass finger nails

Those fingernails.

No, really. Holy fucking shit.

pretty good for the price, its no top of the line, but sometimes prefer it over my sigelei 213

My bad guys I work with my hands. I should clip em more often but they're still gonna get dirty.

bro, clean the dried spit off your rda

>actual lol
saved

also, get a new rda

What do you do for work that you can have such long, disgusting fingernails?

Oh, and vaping is gay.

kek

i prefer to call it a douche flute

No, even a douche gets to be inside a girl once.

Should a non smoker stay away from vaping? I don't smoke habitually but only have cigs like once or twice a month. I love it when I do it. I'd love to be able to smoke inside, but it seems like I'd just be exposing myself to unecessary danger since I'm not a smoker

>wismec rx200
>LUSH RDA
>dual .35 coils
>Teleos: Cloud Science "GAMMA"
>M&P Shield 9mm

Christ, those nails and drip tip make me wanna vomit, OP.

Look at all the feces under your fingernails

Ipv4s, single coil 26 alienwire 0.6 ohm 18v, kangertech subtank mini v2, muji organic cotton, honeydew vanilla juice

Nice bb gun, kid

like the kanger, thats my tank of choice, but get a new mod, it looks beat to hell

Cringey fucker kill yourself

sure thing, son

Yep, ive been using this mods for almost 2 years now..

Uwell crown with a .5 ohm coil running some juice called lunar harvest, on my coolfire 4.
You are doing more damage to your lungs smoking that analog than you would be vaping every day.

Mine is a black aspire pegusses..or something like that. I only use it to get high tho..with thc oil. When I want to smoke I smoke a cigarette like a fucking man. Faggot.

>Implying that proves jack shit

You must be 18+ to post here

Fuck forgot to post pic. This mod has been through hell.

Go back to sleep kid

New cringe thread pic???

I can't hear you over all my freedom and vegetable glycerin

Douche fluter

RX 2/3 with pope juice
Tfv8 on top running the q4 coils at 90-110w

>free
>addicted to nicotine and easily baited into flashing around his firearms to strangers on the Internet

Faggot

I got one of those Blu ecigs so yeah I'm cool

TRIGGERED

vaping is gay.

Aspire Pegasus.
.46 ohm 30w
Nothing fancy because im for the flavor more than clouds. Plus cheap.
Cosmic fog,
Milk&honey with 3 mg nicotine.

>mouth fedora

vaping is for faggots

Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0, with a KangerTech Subox Mini tank. Nothing fancy, and a bit outdated as it only gets up to 30w, but I bought it for $40 from a friend. Plus, it has a really good battery life and it's built like a fucking tan. I drop it all the time and it hasn't suffered any damage aside from the tank cracking a few times.

Right now I'm using Steamjunk Gargoyle e-liquid, which is a blueberry, strawberry, and creme combination at 6mg of nicotine. Not bad.

Fuck, I'm using Lunar Harvest Black right now. My shop is sold out of regular Lunar Harvest at the moment. How is it? Have you tried King of the Cloud's Ambrosia e-liquid? Probably the best I've ever had.

Cuck tears

Sigelei 100w x Avocado 24mm
Dual fused claptons n80 28/38 .2
Local juices, strawberry / milk / captn crunch / fruit loops 85/15 vg 6mg

Ran out of juice because I'm a poor motherfucker so I just have this staring me in the face.