Well Sup Forums

well Sup Forums

2 3 1

whoevers car is fastest.

this

He so owned you, OP.

2 has a stop sign, so he goes last, at least where I live.

In my case it'd be 3,1,2

None of them can, they are all on the wrong side of the road.

thats not a fucking stop sign

>2 has a stop sign

There is no correct order, only chaos

this

Isn't it 3 2 1?

that is a caution side street ahead sign
has zero effect on right of way

>"Miss Shipka, iwannafuckyacunt"

You best be trolling nigger, that's clearly a yield sign

/thread

>"One more year... one more... year."

Thought it was this shit.

If that sign doesn't affect who goes first in burgerland, then I agree with it being 2, 3, 1

Leave b alone sam

>2 goes, no stop sign or yield sign + going straight = right of way

>3 goes next waiting for the intersection to be clear

>1 yields and waits for intersection to be clear after 3 turns.

so order would be

2>3>1

Everybody here is an idiot
Clearly it's 123 because of pemdas

Drive in Australia were the road is fking normal stupid America road pic

How fucking retarded do you have to be to confuse those two. One is an octagon the other is clearly a triangle. And they say our education system is bad

It depends which country you are in

3 Goes last because 1/2 look suspiciously like police

No it doesnt. If you're not doing it the american way you're not doing it the right way. fact

1 is going straight so he has the right away
2 is turning so 2 has to wait for 1
3 has a yield sign so 3 has to wait for any traffic on the street in front of him to pass so he goes last

I dont even have a drivers license come on you scrubs

its 321 3 has no sighs then 2 goes straight then 1 turns left

america invented cars fuck you

they're on the wrong side of the road

that would be England
America was just first to mass produce them

2 3 1

car 2 is the only one not assumed to make a full stop, 3 is blocking a through lane

First:checked

Second: you are an idiot

Fking idiot

wrong.

You don't have a drivers license and you can't read numbers... no wonder

3 has the right of way, because they don't have a stop or yield sign. Therefore, car three does not stop.
1 goes next, because the rule is that when two cars make it to the stop sign at the same time, the car to the right (counterclockwise) goes first.
2 goes last.

There an intersection near me almost exactly the same.

trips make you the winner

I thought it was a 3-way at first.
2 has right of way. 3 has right of way then to turn, and 1 who has been yielding can finally go.

you need to take your driving test again. car two does not have a stop of yield sign so he is first. car 3 also doesnt have a stop or yield sign so they go second, and lastly, car 1 goes when there is a clearing since thats the only one with any stop or yield signs.
>stay off the road idiot

car 2 has a yield sign

Did you even LOOK at the image?

it's 2-3-1

stop driving immediately

>person going straight goes last

it's people like you who make me hate driving sometimes

thats not a fucking yield sign you moron(s). first of all that triangle is pointing up, not down. second of all the sign is showing direction of the road. and three, you yourself need to take a look at the image again and retake your driving test
>fucking beta fags

i really hope you're trolling outwise you're just a fucking idiot

If you don't think it's 2-3-1 then get off the fucking road before you kill somebody.

you're right. we were just the first that didn't manufacture them like retards.

Henry Ford bitches. Score 1 for Merica

one on right duh

>going straight

ITT a bunch of idiots not knowing their street signs

I go last because I don't have insurance and I'm not trying to let some asshole to fuck me over.

2 is going straight though you dumb fucks. Straight always has right of way at that close a distance. Fucking kill yourselves.

2 3 1
fucking faggots

that's not the sign for 2

2's side is just a T junction style sign showing there's a side street.

whos this crypt keeping lookin cunt?

ive been saying that 2 has the right of way. was callin on the other idiots. lol

>3 has the right of way
>1 goes next
>2 goes last

you're right, doesn't change anything though

It has the same meaning, without the line to the left. Just couldn't be bothered to search the american version, because my country only has the left-right one

ok then this is some kind of foreign driving test because in america we have one yield sign and its a triangle. Doesnt matter which side is facing up a triangle is a yield sign in america.

its 2 3 1.

quit reposting this faggot.

2 -3 -1.

2 is going straight - always has the right of way. That sign is a pedestrian sign, so it has no effect here.

1 has a yield sign, so they must yield to traffic.

3 is turning - must yield to cars going straight.

2-3-1.

Anyone who says anything but 2-3-1 should NOT be driving.

actually it does. a yield sign only ever points down. also, car 2 clearly does not have a yield sign at all. enlarge the pic and its plain as day that his sign simple show that theres a curve in the road ahead

However has more testicular fortitude.

Sign behind car #2 may be an informational or warning sign of some sort, but not a traffic control sign. Also, the sign is not at the corner. Car 1 has a Yield sign.

So 2-3-1

>it's people like you who make me hate driving sometimes
See . I've never seen or before, and based on the filenames those don't exist in the US anyway. Just a moment, let me attempt to draw the intersection that I mentioned earlier...

achually! the point is there are no signs like that in america

Even if 2 were making a right-hand turn, they'd still have right-of-way, as well.

Is there any T intersection anywhere in the world with this configuration of signs?

just stop

you're just a fucking idiot who shouldn't be driving

Leave it up to TX DOT and the spics to make this shitty of an intersection.

Imagine the clusterfuck when people are allowed to fly.

>tfw these people probably have licenses

its europe where their right of way signs are the same shape as thier yield sings.

231 in AMERICA!!!!
Trump2020!!

I've driven in several countries and I don't even need to look at the signs in the pic. Their placement alone tells me what they are.

>europe has different road signs as america.
say it aint so.

Your aunt sally has dick to do with any of this?

i am fucking crying. i know the pic looks blurry but…, different shapes, baby girl

Here. This is the intersection I mentioned earlier. It's similar to OP's pic.

2 then e then 1 poohead.

>reading comprehension

In the end a yeild sign like a stop sign is whoever gets there first gets the right of way. However 3 having no sign goes first without debate

you can cry all you want, but that's how things work here in america.

car 2 doesnt have a stop or yield sign either. they go first since they are going straight. then since car 3 has no yield or stop sign they go second. car 1, being the only one with any form or yielding (stop sign) goes last. all the idiots saying different shouldnt be driving

The country that cars were invented in drive on the right side of the road.

Your country made retarded laws to force people to by cars domestically.

321. 3 is only car without yield sign and 1 must wait before crossing traffic line. It does not matter which vehicle arrived first if all are there

>yielding to traffic with stop signs

what the fuck

>two lanes going absolutely nowhere

you are a FUCKING idiot. car 3 is NOT the only one without a yield sign. car 2 does NOT have any sign signaling to yield or stop
>fucking idiot. go retake your driving test if you're this fucking stupid

No.

this

first