When you join the Air Force

When you join the Air Force

AFSC?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the fact that you're jacking off in your parents basement to anime while making fun of people trying to make something of themselves.

/thread

OP the cunt munch

>Air Force faggot detected

Navy is the only branch where having brains and balls matters. Grow a pair you pseudo-intellectual faggot. The Marines and Army might not be the smartest bunch, but at least they aren't pussies like you.

I'm just gonna leave you to think about your choices.

Hello tech schooler here 98 average hua

no matter how many isis sand niggers you bomb, the 50% of this shit country will still hate your guts for it.

but im proud of you for fighting a war from actual miles away.

Airforce doesn't fight.

This is the meme we use to keep mongoloids off the controls and on the front lines where they belong

Haha, yeah! They wish they were REAL military, like us!

Navy here, can confirm.

>Airforce doesn't fight.
Yes, because bomber and fighter planes totally fly themselves.

>C O A S T G A U R D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah but you're still getting mortared and taking rockets even if you're the flight line. Not to mention sf being the first line of protection..

actually these days half of our craft can be remotely piloted. the only real reason we need people is because human eyes and real time reactions are somewhat useful.

The Navy sure does like their balls. Faggot

Afsc?

legally blind in one eye, they wouldn't take me anyways.

even if i wanted to die for my country, i cant : ^ )

Thought so. Nah man everything is still operated by humans and there is a huge need for man power still.

>dumb faggot doesn't realize that the airforce is the most important branch of the military

Whoever controls the skies controls everything.

the only service i could possibly offer is heavy lifting and i know networking quite well but im waiting on certs. im almost as useless as these shillary supporters that want you all killed.

Definitely an airman, what's up brother

I'm joking the army and I'm pretty smart. I just can't afford school.

>yfw you're on a boat
>yfw before you can even see it a fighter jet deploys 3 surface to air missiles locked on to your target
>yfw one of them hits
>yfw you have to abandon ship
>plane just flies away

"heh, they call me Sky King"

I'm actually not in any branch of the military

The only networking cert you need is Security+ and you take that in tech school. You can get all the other certs while you're in and use your tuition assistance to pay for it

>stuck on a metal death trap for 6+ months at a time
yeah I'm sure your balls come in handy after the first 2 months

>navy is the only branch where having brains and balls matt-
>oh shit an iceberg

Idt being blind in one eye is going to help his cause. Bad Depth perception and deployment probably don't mix so well

>tuition assistance
im 90% done with my CIS degree and after that i have actually nothing to do and no job to start at. might go just for more education and more certs. just cert my shit up fam.

i joined the air force so i could fly and get a free aerospace engineering degree. being an astronaut would be pretty cool too.

yeah i talked to a recruiter who had called me a few times and i finally caved and talked to him then after learning my eye is trash he basically said "oh you cant deploy then" then the call soon ended.

So you're an officer?

>Former USN here.
Post confirmed.

superiority is superior

Navy flies more than AF.

Go fuck yourself nobody cares about your gpa literally 2 seconds after you graduate
>source
>keesler tech school rn
>BMT topgrad
>100 gpa
>don't tell anyone cause I'm not gay

Yeah dude that sucks, or maybe it doesn't idk. I'm taking the ride right now and so far the only thing I'm hating is the fucking regulations. I want to grow my fucking beard back out fuck this clean shaven bullshit

Let me give you anons an idea of why the air is so important.

Whoever controls the air above the battlefield has a severe advantage over it, and with an effective airforce you almost guarantee victory. Why? Because from the air you can attack the ground freely. Unlike the navy, who's asset is bombarding ground targets, air units can attack anything, anywhere that fuel permits, carrying a multitude of payloads for multiple targets. Tanks, ground troops, other aircraft, naval targets, etc. If you control the skies, you can perform and prevent attacks from the air against these targets.

Unlike tanks which can't pass over certain terrain, or ships which cannot leave water, air units can go anyway where they have control of the skies.

It doesn't take a genius to see how much of a strategic advantage that is.

In short, control of the air means an iron fist that can strike anywhere with almost no resistance. You can't block the skies, you can't build walls. The only thing you can do is deny access with a direct defense like ground-to-air denial, or air-to-air denial.

once im out of OTS

this applies to any branch

>100 average
>Top grad
>Probably block 3
Fuck up pussy I'll graduate with a

Are you prior enlisted? Because you're about to make fucking bank when you put on that o1e rank

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I've been here 6 mos bitch

really i dont mind rules and regulations. my beard is hot and unconformable so im fine with all of it.

if i was forced to go i wouldn't mind.

anyways, hope you army/navy/air fags dont get killed any time soon, come back safe i guess. also enjoy the trump presidency, doubt we will get into any extra wars so thats cool.

pic unrelated

Someones a little salty they spent 2-4 years getting a degree in a profession heavily saturated in the job market.

Sorry bro, but I will take my "free" schooling in a profession where I guaranteed job security and a 20 year pension over whatever shit-fest you got yourself in because you trusted the jews too much lmao.

Nice so you just sewn on your lil bitch airman stripe that I been had already fagit

Trump's gonna get us that money kidddddd I'm excited. I joined just in time

Bro sure you get that pension but you are for sure 100% guaranteed to have crippling PTSD after.

>PTSD
>In 2016

lmao

>PTSD
>In the Navy/Air Force

2x lmao

>PTSD
>Not being a emotional faggot

3x lmao

Bro, I would have told you to stop while you're ahead. But you already but yourself in a hole.

.... or I been at A1C the whole time. Do you even Air Force bro

Sure the AF might lose the pissing contest.

But the chair force gets to lean back in their chairs sipping mai tais bringing in equal or better paychecks with minimal effort. But my urinary stream is weaker so it's not worth it. /s

>Kek air force doesn't get PTSD
>Joins air force
>Oh shit in getting deployed to sand
>Oh shit daily mortar and rocket strikes
>Oh shit my friend was shot dead right next to me
>PTSD
Prove me wrong bitch tits

Okay well have fun getting mowed down by a bunch of goat fucking towelheads.

Also, btw when you and your fellow friends who also got 15s on the ASVAB, don't rely on us

what job?

Everyone gets payed the same. We just rank up a looottt faster now since they got rid of time in service and grade requirements for NCO. Imma come out a SSgt in these 6 years

Fake and gay

Navy has just as many dumbfucks as any branch.. lmao lmao lmao

Air Force is not for weaklings. You're an idiot.

I'll still outrank you when I hit btz kiddo. What's your first duty base

>getting ptsd
Only fags get this.

Air Force are hardly ever stationed in combat area's unless they're special warfare.

The closest your typical Navy sailor gets to combat is that your battle cruiser is shooting missiles/shells towards the enemy several kilometers away. Unless, of course, you're apart of some special warfare unit like previously mentioned.

But chances are, if you're willing to go through the shit of becoming apart of a special warfare job....You're mentally prepared to deal with combat. Never in my life have I heard an ex EOD or Navy SEAL guy complain of PTSD.

learn all their secrets to alien, alien technology and all other top secret secrets. report back here with information.

tell them about my dubs.

no1 gives a fuck about top grad you dumbass. enjoy being an FNG faggot at your first base.

I'm sure those that fought in the air force during WW 2 , WW 1, Korea had more manhood and bravery in their pinky than you've got in your whole body.

You're just a worthless, useless good for nothing coward that sits behind his screen. But in real life you'd get your face smashed in.

Current USN here, everyone's faggots here.

Army checking in.

Air Force is gay.

Counting really isn't your strong suit is it. Do the time in service time in grade math for SrA for both of us if I've already been A1C for 6 months.

Air Force didn't exist in WW1 or WW2

My point exactly dipshit. I DONT TELL ANYONE

Enjoy plugging your asshole with crabs because that's the only useful shit you do

Unless the sailor gets sent IA, which can be anybody.

Not as it is now dumb shit, but we had an Air Force.

check dat syntax.

There a few non-Special Warfare types that can get stationed in combat zones. Plenty of SeaBees, intel weirdos, and Corpsmen get grafted into Army/Marine Corps units.

2W2 here. Wax on, wax off. Hit the range. Hit the gym. My average day.

Happens mostly to Corpsmen and Intel.

Everybody's a faggot.

And remember that there's a need for leadership across the board which means more spots for sra. I'll get btz and then some which means I'll still outrank you pussy.

Sf? I'm not familiar with codes just yet

Armyfag can confirm we're dumb as dirt, except for SF med sergeants, those guys are fuckin scary

Speaking of scary have you ever hung out with any AF pararescue guys?

Unless you're fighter maintenance. I'm just about done with tech school and everybody's telling me I get deployed frequently.

Don't worry bro, there are dumbasses in every branch. I've known plenty of decent guys from the Army.

Anyone who has even the slightest bit of humility is smarter and wiser than any dumbass who claims they're king shit.

That reaction deserves this image

Are you Navy? Because being deployed in the Navy just means you get put on a ship. Because if you're job is working on flight deck, then yeah you're going to get deployed very often. That doesn't mean you'll be put in a hot zone, though.

Nuke

This whole thread is petty and retarded.

he who controls the sea controls the war*

Also, Navy has a bigger airforce than the chairforce, flies more, and has the best trained pilots in the military. Id like to see airforce pilots trying to take off and land on a carrier bobbing almost to the deck in the middle of the night

Army is filled with troubled youth and drop outs. Marines arent really better just more discipline

The air assets you speak of were actually part of the army. The army air corps to be exact.

When was the last war?

Yeah I kinda agree, but the Army/Marines can turn those disenfranchised youth into decent people by instilling some values and discipline into them, though.

I knew a guy from high school who went into the Army, he was your typical degenerate type. However when he got out, he actually was a pretty decent guy.