Questions for people who smoke

Questions for people who smoke

I live in cali and am thinking of getting a medical marijuana card

It'll be legal for recreational in about a year, but fuck it I want to smoke whenever

Only tried it twice.. so questions

Is it difficult to get one?
Is there different types.. preferably one that'll help me sleep?
What's the best way to smoke for someone who has no idea what the fuck their doing..

Thanks Sup Forumsros

bumping with nudes

It's extremely easy to get. Just look online for a doctor that will give you a recommendation. Weed maps is a good site with doctors listed, you just go in, meet with a doctor and he gives you a recommendation for around $30 and you take that to any shop.
Indica is the strand that will help you sleep.
Dispensaries have pre rolled joints which you can just light and smoke real easily

So if indica helps you sleep, what do other strands do?

the first time i smoked thats what it must have been, the chick that got me high was booomb as fuck and I passed out on her in like 10 minutes

The other strand is sativa which gives you a high which makes you more creative and have energy

Canada fag here from BC. Can't really help with the whole getting the card thing, but strains never were too big of a thing for me. Purple was always fun but it is all preference.

Shit all grows extremely well here due to the climate. Hence why we are known for our "B.C Bud" tho I have kinda quit smoking as of lately.

if its legal in cali, can i just smoke it on my balcony in my apartment or is it illegal if someone called and complained (i.e my neighbors, who have a bible verse printed on their door)

It's legal to smoke on your property, but if your neighbors reported you to the landlord you could get in trouble by them if they want. The police can't get you in trouble

so whats the best way to smoke?

I smoked out of a bubbler which was okay, i feel like bongs and shit would probably be expensive

>apply for a drug that is supposed to be used medically
>use it for selfish recreational purposes
why are potfags so retarded and selfish? uninstall your life potheads

I prefer to smoke out of a pipe. They cost around $10 for a basic glass pipe that will last forever. bongs are pricier and they just get you really high really quick, not my way of smoking

yes
indica
bowl, and use wooden matchs. not the cheap thin cardboad ones
have fun my dude

It's already legal to smoke it and to own I believe 6 plants. Legal dispensaries just aren't set up yet.

Exactly this

ya, i just want to get it from a dispensery.. rather than shady ass people who sell a bunch of other shit too

Where do you live in california

LA area

i live in Denver so i shouldn't even be posting in this bread. but fuck it. i smoke when/where i want. usually on my balcony from home. in the summer, lay down in the park, nobody messes.

I also want to point out that it may not be legal in a years time if Trump decides to urge Feds to push prosecution of it.

If/when you do buy some weed and you haven't smoked a lot in the past - don't think you need to smoke the whole thing. Have a couple of drags and put it down for a while and see how you feel. If you want more after 15 minutes then go for it.

I've been smoking on and off for years now and I still can't really smoke a whole joint to myself in one sitting.

If you can make the trip to Santa Ana i can recommend the dr i used to get my rec. There are also plenty of dispensaries there and in canoga park

im high right now but ill answer.

>it depends, you need to find a chill doctor and prepare for $600 out of pocket for registration. and you need to convince that doctor that you have a condition, though since "chronic pain" is listed on the us approved medical marijuana conditions it shouldnt be too hard. just to be safe you should look at cali's conditions for medical marijuana.

also, you are only allowed to have a certain amount per month, though it varies from state to state, and you need extra registration to grow.

>there are many strains but the important stuff is strength and cbd vs thc levels, Indica contains high thc to lower cbd and it makes you sleepy and relaxed, its the dark green kind. sativa is the light green kind and it contains higher cbd to thc levels, its the "upper" of the two and it makes you less sleepy and tends to make people either more creative or more open. different strains have different raitios of thc to cbd which is what you should pay attention too if you want to know what effects it might have. btw a "kush" is usually called that because it is a more equal mix of sativa and indica, such as 40-60 or 50-50

and finally
>if you have no idea what your doing then definetly dont start with joints/blunts, they will be really harsh when you first start out and might make the experience worse because it takes a little time to learn how to roll well. if youve got cash to spare the start off with a bong or a bubbler, they are really simple to use and dont require any assembly, they both use water which cools the smoke, though a bong cools it more, bond and bubblers do require cleaning though, but there are alot of manuels for how to and its pretty easy. also dont smoke too much at first, especially if you get a medical card, it may not be the strongest but its still pretty strong, smoke bit by bit and gauge the effects you get, then you can decide how much you want to smoke. if you dont have much money>>>>>>>

>What's the best way to smoke for someone who has no idea what the fuck their doing..
Get a metal pipe, pipe screen and educate yourself in the process

ya dude thats not too far.. shoot it my way

Super easy to get.

A couple of my friends have one. Like the user before me said find a doctor to do referrals, pay the fee, and you're golden.

Most of them don't care why you want it, and can probably see through a bullshit lie, but it's better to give a reason like, 'My back hurts from work' or 'I can't sleep'.

Pic related is the two main strains and their effects.

wth, one joint isn't shit.

Bitch made lungs.

then drop 20 or fifty bucks on a wood or glass pipe, it will be harsher but it requires less cleaning and is still really simple to use. also, make sure to bring some water or drink something while you smoke, smoking dehydrates you and dries your mouth out, especially if you just begun. and also, highs can last anywhere from 2-8 hours depending on how much you smoke, and since you dont have any tolerance yet you should expect it to last longer than usual.

either than that, have fun and enjoy your kush user, happy smoking!

it all depends on the strength user, you could just have really shitty weed lol

HIllary lost. Get over it. Trump is leaving it up to the states to decide,

Steady Care Medical. The address is 2001 E First St #102. In Santa Ana. Took about 15 minutes and $50. Told the dr i had trouble sleeping and got my card

you got the CBD/THC ratios mixed up
Sativa: less CBD
Indica: more CBD

Sometimes the amouts of THC in strains dont even differ so the CBD is really what makes the differance.

My city is known for having very strong weed and my dealers get very good shit. It's hard to roll with because the bud is so sticky.

Then again, I'm not one of those faggots who thinks their masculinity depends on how well they can take drugs.

I just want to add, dont get the laminated card. Just get the recommendation, which is on paper. They will try and sell you a laminated card with your pic and what not, its a waste

btw dont take the $600 too seriously, the fines differ from state to state wildly, and it also depends on your insurance

check you science and google it, its a common misconceptiong though, thc is the main component of the high, and its why, indica or sativa, weed always tends makes people more mellow

agreed, i take alot of pride in how lightweight i am when it comes to weed, it just means i can get higher than most people from the same amount.

it likes being jewish but for stoners, no matter what people say, i gain.