Help my wife is pregnant. What should i do now?

Help my wife is pregnant. What should i do now?

Start extorting your family for baby shit

9 months of condom free nut busting all up in those tainted guts.

Creampie her, post pics or you're a baiting faggot.

prepare to be a father, so start trying to get a better job, start saving mony

Find out who the dad is, since we all know it's not you

What you mean with a better job? How much mony it will cost a baby?

stomach punch
stomach sledgehammer
push down staircase
trip off balcony

you get the idea, you know what to do

I know that im the dad. I have fill here so mutch with cum thats she are scared.

if she starts eating lots of fried chicken and collard greens...ask questions.

Marry her.

MASSIVE UNDERRATED

Op here i dont know what do to now. I dont know if im ready do by a dad. But its do late know. Im habby bit scared at the same time. My wifes tits are bigger now. But she dont like it when i touch them.

> English suddenly became trash

Dude learn how to spell

See

Sudden surge of retardation.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

Yes, I can see, thank you

Father of 3 here.

Not that much buy baby clothes second hand and diapers cost like 100$ a month for the first few months . Then the price starts to go down. Honestly people exagerate. The most expensive thing is honestly childcare or your wife not being able to work. And here in communist canada there is subsidy and a year of paid maternity leave so depending on where you live and what programs are available it is pretty cheap.

Also its really easy so just chill. If you can convince your wife to breastfeed and co sleep you wont even lose any shut eye. Thats about it. Oh and when in doubt butt rash cream. And breast milk helps with other rashes and dry skin. Theyll show you basic baby care at the hospital too.

Annons pkease. I need your help. What can i do now. What should i do now?

Same 3 kid user here. Your wifes tits are tender from being full of milk.

She will naturaly be adverse at first but tell her you will be gentle and she will find that after the initial hump the stimulation feels extra good. Twll her you read that in todays parent or some shit in an article about how to treat your pregnant wife during sex. She will appreciate that you are trying so hard.

Thanks for answer!

Cum in vagina that's what my friends at school say what to do. They're so cool.

Another thing i should mention is read up on some stuff about co sleeping. Reason being is it is linked with sudden infant death syndrom so there are some precautions you should take.

Firstly new studies show that 80% of sids deaths are because some babies lack the proper inherent response to blocked airways and suffocate without reacting or exhibiting distress. That being said there arw a couple things you can do to prevent the others.

>never drink or use drugs when sleeping next to your baby even in the same day. The parent gets a sixth sense and they wont roll onto their baby at night but this can be impaired by drugs or alchohol so avoid it as much as possible.

>a king size bed gives you all the much needed space you will crave and increases safety from nocturnal smuthering by giving your baby more room in between you two.

> make sure your bedding is made from materials that dont pill. Babies can get lint and other fabric debris in thier airways pretty easily.

Co sleeping means that 90% of the time your baby wakes up your wife just has to pull out a boob and drift back to sleep.

-If you co-sleep with a baby you are special kind of retard that shouldn't have bred to begin with.
-Just saying

Look into Swiss bank accounts for you impending divorce.

Y this?
Just asking because i am unaware of the down side.

>yfw you realize she only got pregnant so the dude she's cheating on you with can bust inside her without fear

-SIDS is 1
-Need to learn how to self sooth is 2.
-Creates co-dependence for the baby is 3
-Creates co-dependence for the mom is 4 - 1000
-Results in generally brat children is 1001
-Piss poor sleep for the baby resulting in general developmental issue meeting milestones at a slower pace is 1002

Have the best sex of your life for the next 9ish months. Dont use a condom, cum inside everytime