Whenever I shave I get these red bumps. Is there any way to prevent them?

Whenever I shave I get these red bumps. Is there any way to prevent them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqADFK5JqLE
mymiracletea.com/blocked-colon-and-auto-intoxification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't shave

Lose weight.

Start working out?

Just trim

This is fucking disgusting. Kill yourself.

you don't need to shave you need to stop being a fat slav

Shave down, not up. AKA with the grain, not against.

woah shit nigga lay off on the pizza

Don't shave too soon after the first shave, make sure you soak in warm water a bit, use shaving cream, and moisturize afterwards with just some lotion or whatever

Wash your dick after you shave fatass

You just ruined my day

Oh yeah. Only disgusting fat fucks get those. Sorry, buddy.

You're probably allergic to the lubrication strip found on most razors..

Hey guys op here. Ya im a fatass always have been what is a good way to lose weight? Does starving yourself work?

Ill take any advice I can get

no shit, this works. put deodorant on your junk after you shave

just decide to quit being fat. you know what causes fatness. so stop doing those things. works better than you think. you have to want it OP. also you are a faggot.

want to post on Sup Forums?
dont. go do something active instead.

Talk to a dermatologist, i get tgose too but not that much

>Big dick.
>Fat.

Wow, what a waste.

a big fat dermatologist

how did you let it get so out of hand op
what the heck are you doing

And white ppl call blacks apes.

Well I guess ive always been fat I havent been skinny since like age 5.

I grew up in a fat family and as an adult I just let myself go.

Got a fat GF and we both got even fatter then we broke up, I became a cuck and im jobless about 75 percent of the year.

Idk man its all my fault but I just been stuck in this rut for a while now cant rly seem to find a way out

"red bumps" those are fucking ingrown hairs youtube.com/watch?v=nqADFK5JqLE

also please have mercy and never share another image of you.

you're corect sir, exactly all white people are like this...all of them every last one.

kek

What the fuck is wrong with your face?

Starving does the opposite of reducing your weight. Do sit ups, push ups, run, and general body weight exersises. Eat consistent meals with vegetables, fruits, and little meat. Preferably fish if you can.
Check out /fit

Based on that photo, the bumps are the least of your concern, my man.

top kek

Daniel ?.

The longer you have been fat, the harder it is to lose weight. The body wants to remain exactly as it is. When you start working out a lot / eat less and healthier, you will feel urges to eat more.

This is because your body doesn't want to lose weight. The toughest part will be the first week or so, but once you get a good routine going your body will become accustomed to that.

Low and slow is the key. If you try to starve yourself to lose weight quicker it will only backfire as your body enters "survival mode."

Good luck mate you'll need it if you've been fat for years. If you truly want to lose the weight then you will. You do have the strength and willpower. Everyone does.

ingrown hairs, caused by either shitty razors, bad preperation or bad shaving technique

use good, clean, sharp razors.
take a warm shower/bath before you shave
dont shave against the grain

That's why the jews came out of the concentration camps so fat, right?

Hurrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr i know all about fitness, but can't understand the basic physics behind calories in vs calories out eheeeeeerrrrrrrrrrp

Not that user, but its true. You will lose a shit ton of weight yeah, but once you inevitability start eating again, the fat will get packed on.
Not to mention the severe ups and downs do some damage to your organs.

That is a fucking SCP

First he says starving yourself will cause you to gain weight, showing complete retardedness concerning basic principles of physics. Then he encourages user to go on a nearly all carb diet, w/ minimal protein intake.

I wouldn't try to back up that bullshit, it's all feel good, reddit-type nonsense.

Carbs are not bad you autistic fuck. Unhealthy foods and unbalanced meals are the type of carb intake to stay away from. Meat literally sticks to your insides and rots there. Extra fibers will help meat along in your digestive track.

You're right, but if a dude as fat a OP just starves himself to lose weight I'd bet most of my money he'd gain it back within a few months.

post more

There are thousands of colonoscopies and endoscopies performed daily in this country, and probably hundreds of videos of them online. Not a single one of these has ever found any evidence that "Meat literally sticks to your insides and rots there".

You're a complete fucking retard if you believe that, and it's absolutely halal that you're trying to give fitness advice when you don't even understand the basics of how GI motility works.

then I guess he's not starving himself, is he? he's temporarily starving himself, and then going back to eating excessively.

Can't believe how few people understand these simple concepts.

First thing to worry about is getting on a diet then putting an exercise routine together, then shaving might be a priority

>unbalanced meals

You mean like telling someone to only eat fruits and vegetables?

>meat sticks to your insides and rots there
kek

Kek

mymiracletea.com/blocked-colon-and-auto-intoxification/
"Slow-moving fecal matter begins to stick to the walls of the small intestine and colon, and starts restricting the ow of waste as it builds up a layer of old feces, mucus, and dead cells...."
"Eating foods rich in fiber and taking fiber supplements can help keep the feces moving."
Bye

Inc

how the fuck are you breaking a sweat just posting pics you fat fuck

I was jogging in place

this thread

Now youve seen all of me Sup Forums. I always knew I was fat but I didnt know it was as bad as u guys are saying it is. Thx for the advice

>cites a website designed to sell a "miracle tea" that "cleanses your bowel of toxins" and doesn't actually cite any actual scientific evidence for their bullshit claims

Keep it up kid, you're doing great. Next you can find me a link that proves the earth is flat

This stupid fucking thread perfectly describes Sup Forums.

Get a prescription for stimulants like amphetamines or methylphenidate. After a few months of use you'll defiantly lose weight.

Moisturize --- not directly after shaving though. I did that in high school and ended up with a giant lotion-filled pimple

i've heard anti antiperspirant deodorant after shaving stops the bumps.