Good albums with an annoying part

The ending 'interview' with Tupac, it's so fucking cheesy it brings the album down a bit

>mad about 2Pac interview
>not BOO BOO

The skit at the end of robes

All the shitty political songs ruined it

The constant vinyl cracks on Ian Fish UK Heir are so unbelievably distracting

ITS THE LAST SONG OF THE NIIIIIIGHT

ooga booga bix nood

fucking this
The 2pac interview is at least cleverly put together, Hood Politics is like Backseat Freestyle with no self awareness and worse

*dick sucking noises*

WHENYA CLLIIIMB

*dick sucking noises*

*clit sucking noises*

*vaccume sucking noise*

nice meme

...I liked Hood Politics. I didn't even realize others disliked it. It has one of the best beats on the album IMO

*noises*

nice trips but that's a pretty solid album. contrarians like to pretend it's not

good post.

Why can't albums just have music? Why do they have to throw in all this other random shit no one wants to hear?

flow. you can't say the speech in stuff like GKMC or maybe Joes Garage don't help the album

It's an interesting concept but you're not wrong
We don't talk about this song

Sometimes it's nice. Good kid/mAAd City would've been much worse off IMO without the skits that tied the story together. Besides, usually this stuff is at the end of the song, so if you dont want to hear it just skip

All of Killah Priest's verse on Return to the 36 Chambers

For me, the biggest flaw of the album is You ain't gotta lie, why the hell is it on there, it sounds like a GKMC bonus track, doesn't fit the rest of the album thematically at all.

GOT MY DICK IN HER MOUTH ALL DAY

>implying anyone on Sup Forums would recognize those sounds

>whites are the enemy; don't be a gangbanger because you might harm other black people: the album

the instrumentation on this album is actually pretty good, but the entire message is cringe. I actually like the ignorant hedonistic rap a lot more than TPAB, because they're just having fun. Kendrick is like the black father john misty

all of them

QUIT TALKIN NUMBERS
CALCULATOR

speak for yourself

no that track fits pretty well imo

Thats literally the best song on the album

The best part of Hood Politics is the intro

Oh my God, please no

>whites are the enemy; don't be a gangbanger because you might harm other black people: the album

>the instrumentation on this album is actually pretty good, but the entire message is cringe. I actually like the ignorant hedonistic rap a lot more than TPAB, because they're just having fun. Kendrick is like the black father john misty

also have you actually fucking listened to the album? at no point does Kendrick say "whites are the enemy"

kys

IT AIN'T EAAASAAY fuck you this song it great, his voice is a little funny on it though

>his voice is a little funny on it
'A little'?

DON'T FORGET TO TIP THE BARTENDER

THIS

WINNING
SHEEN

DICK

AIN'T

>Snatch your little secretary bitch for the homies
Blue-eyed devil with a fat ass monkey
What did Kendrick mean by this?

FREE

FREE

ARE YOU HUNGRYYyyYyyYYYYy
ARE YOU SIIIiIIIIiiccKK

He has an insane flow at the end

>how to spot a pleb

the harsh noise at the beginning of April and the Phantom is a little much.
I do like Untitled tho.

*plop*

The rapping on this album is awful I wish it was just the hooks

this part well as the rest of this album is great

>Touched

It makes me uncomfortable. It honestly sounds like taco bell field recordings.

>when pneumonia comes on

I thought it was cool the first time through, but now I just skip it
>All of touched