Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Kylo Ren is an angsty bitch?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Kylo Ren is an angsty bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivCJTo268Bw
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_apparel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was sooo not powerful. he fought a normal guy who could barely use a lightsaber and some girl who had just the slightest grasp of the force and still got his ass handed to him. what a joke.

no matter what they would have tried to do in 7, the bad guy would've been some ploy to have another vader, and it'd fail.

they knew that, so they made him an angsty vader wannabe.

We don't even need to discuss it, its a fact.

ray won because of feminists

apart from his impotato skills, he's ugly as fuck

why they bothered taking his mask off is a fucking mystery

Didnt help they got the guy from girls who always plays an angsty bitch with horrible acting

Do people know that's intended and brilliant.

Is this a meme?

Sure.

Now how long before we can all agree the movie itself was trash?

probably he criiid about it like a 5 year old ugly jew kid
what do you think

Normals never will and disney has too much advertising into it to fail

if they would've kept the expanded universe canon and based them on that, it could've been a real fuckin' movie

instead they made a shitty rehash of four with angsty bitch jew vs nigger and female luke

and they killed the only cool character left

Never because you are a typical molested reddit reject. Stop being a nigger and just try to enjoy life. If you can't just commit suicide like the rest of the mods should. Seriously why bother living if you cant have fun? You aren't the next einstein or someone who will have any meaning on the world. Takr your dad's gun and put it right up to your skull and pull the trigger. It'll make you feel better and make the world a better place :)

a better idea is if the original vader came back as a red force ghost and possessed his old armor. far better story

Is he of Jewish ancestry? I just realized about half the cast is.

just out of curiosity, are you trolling or stupid

you must be 18 or older to post here

Yes, but that's the point. He's not supposed to be Vader 2.0, he's supposed to be a scared, confused, unstable little boy who's trying to fill Vader's shoes but constantly fails to do so.

I enjoyed the hell out of the movie when I saw it in the theater. In fact I ENJOYED the movie more than anything else I'd seen in years.

I'm just not an idiot. That's what it was designed to do. It's like a drug. The movie is a soulless cash grab with no vision, and it completely desecrates the originals.....AND THE PREQUELS.
I could go on all day, but I've made my point.

No

>that hair
>jew nose
>too short
>skinny

it's like they actually tried to make him seem like a bitch

he looks like a skrawny nerdy jon snow cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=ivCJTo268Bw

>too short

Goddamn he's 6'2, how tall does he need to be?

>tfw 21
>tfw never seen a single star wars movie

CRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLING

Hes going to like commit 'war crimes' or something in the next one. It's all propaganda anyway. The Empire did nothing wrong.

I think that is the point bro. Also I don't think there was ever any disagreement over that. However, I did see an uncomfortable amount of losers cosplaying as him during Rogue One night. Its like people enjoy a sub-par villian.

But his sub-par nature only gives him room to grow! Still hoping they make Rey turn to the Darkside while he moves to the light. Still don't think Disney has the balls to do that though. Then again, I thought they wouldn't have the balls to kill all the main characters in Rogue One, and I was wrong there.

Go for it before you become 30+ and start getting progressively bitter, and perspective makes it impossible to watch

Are you a woman or some shit?

Fucking this. Just admit they're awful anons. They've ruined it just like everything else they can get their hands on.. and you fools just keep buying in.

no, saw parts of it and just found it hard to get into

Kylo is literally the only interesting character in these past two new Star Wars movies so far.

The new trilogy is going to be ruined by a character that has literally no journey because she's already amazing at everything. We're just waiting around for her to kill Kylo and Snoke. I was more sad when the fucking droid died in Rogue One than I was for any of the characters we were supposed to give a shit about.

so blowing up a solar system isn't a war crime?

speaking of which; that whole new death star test scene was overkill af

>has capability to destroy the entire planet
>turns down power to city-busting scale
>somehow overkill af

does not compute

His character makes more sense if you had/knew someone with parental issues. The disconnect he has with his father and his obsession with trying to be like Vader is the reason why he comes off as a bitch. He's a poser trying to be something he's not and he's trying real hard to come off as the next Vader.

new death star, as in starkiller base or whatever tf it was called

EVERYONE DIES in
ROGUE ONE

Simply put, yes we can. He is a petulant child, prone to tantrums. Also the actor who plays him is ugly and unconvincing.

>/thread

Why are guys still here?

Kek

you're too late homo. the movie have been out for 6 days now

Did anyone ever disagree with that opinion?

Nah, he's just a jew.

also, what about that retarded fucking lightsaber

you'd sever your fucking arms off with it

this guy gets it

Vader was 6'8 so at least that tall.

I thought you were talking about scenes from rogue one. You're right though, I wish Abrhams had the foresight to just make the weapon cause a star to supernova, keeping in line with the name of the weapon instead of the ol "hurr durr, eh eats stars for fuel and doesn't afraid of anything"

>hey sweet they have ridiculous special effects now
>still no teleporting, levitating, super powerful sith lord that wields 6 lightsabers with the force instead of his hands
>the most """"""""creative""""""""" bad guy we'll ever get is grievous, who couldn't even use the force
>everyone else will just be "guy with glowy sword #247113"

you would be retarded to think anything else. Not sure if we saw the same movie but the whole thing is that hes a shitty little vader fanboy with emotional issues.

Does the bitch die in Rouge 1?

What the fuck? Are you some kinda faggot?

He's taller than Luke, and Luke was Vader's son, so don't give me that bullshit

fucking everyone died in rogue one

When did we disagree?

This.

I'm expecting Kylo to be the Vegeta of SW. Starts off as a villain but eventually comes to the lightside and is a total baddass. However, Rey is the much superior Jedi and there is constant animosity between them because he knows Rey is better than him.

NOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah but Luke wasn't a Villain.

South park just did an entire season that basically was just to smash it. Long been agreed upon. But dummies will always show up.

>all villians are way tall

your manlet card is showing

Backstory I heard is that the side blades are more like vents rather than for utility.

This is a result of him poorly building the lightsaber and it being unstable.

Kinda fits with him being not fully trained as a Jedi or Sith.

Still looked retarded.

Why it this a bad thing? An anti-hero Jedi sounds cool as shit. Or are you just intimidated because Rey is a woman and women are icky and feminism is scary?

I love how they had to give Ren the bullshit ability to stop a blaster bolt in midair just to build up how much of a badass he is.

Fucking stick to something reasonable or reinvent how exactly Force powers are supposed to work, but don't just fart random ideas out of your anuses, Disney writers.

Vader doesn't die in Rogue 1. Plus they FUCKING gave away the plot of the movie back in 1977 in the original movie when the lady said a lot of people died bringing them those plans.

No because all I'd be thinking about would be dbz the whole time

Except the general consensus is that it was objectively a great movie. A vocal minority hate it, people who loved at simply moved on and don't care what others think. It's a movie ffs. Grow up.

The point is villains are always over exaggerated you b8n faggot.

lol yeah but so was anakin.

Then explain the black getup he wore in jedi? I'm telling you he's going full dark before the end of this new set of movies

That was in the expanded universe many years ago.

It was called the Suncrusher and, until the prequels came out, was the stupidest thing in the star wars universe.

They're supposed to be physically dominating to be more threatening.

Sentinels wear black all the time, dingus, and Luke definitely finished his training as a Sentinel based how he acted and what skills that he had in RotJ

Cool. I may see it then. Thanks user!

In his suit he was that tall.

Without the suit he was probably 4' since most of his legs were cut off.

I always saw luke more as a guardian due to his use of Form V, kinda like anakin vader

mild kek

Give it 10 years. That shit'll age like Carrie Fisher.

Too much?

It's the Skywalker family really. All the men in their family are whiny bitches in their late teen years.

Disagree. I thought the acting, characters, and direction were excellent - the direction in the combat scenes especially. I like the concept of the beginnings of two heroes' journeys being juxtaposed and I think it's pretty clear that the similarities to episode 4 are setting up for a jarring divergence in episode 8 and onward.

not always, a villain can be extremely cunning or deviously powerful over just being an immense slab if they are to be portrayed as threatening

Show me another in cannon on film light side jedi that wore black. Not fucking possible.

>the general consensus is that it was objectively a great movie
>A vocal minority hate it
The movie was shit, your opinion is shit, and even if everyone loves the taste it is still shit.

I know it's intended, but I wouldn't call it brilliant. Its execution is... eh. As a concept, I dig it, but how they actually did it could've been better.

Oh shit and Satan would know the dark from the light

simply filling all of the base requirements of a story arch or appealing strictly to nostalgia doesn't make ANY film objectively good

True, when they're short it's usually intentional though. Napoleon complex shit. Same as when they're tall. I'm not the one saying Ren wasn't tall enough, but he doesn't look physically imposing on screen and his demeanor makes me think he's going to convert to da gud goys.

Expanded Universe had plenty of examples-

oh wait

>EU is not canon anymore, now we can use it as a recycling bin for when we run out of film and merchandising ideas

Do people really not get that that is the fucking point? I know that seeing the villain grow as well as the heroes through a movie (or in this case a trilogy) is a foreign concept to people but it's better than a 2D cookie cutter villain that we get so many of.

The sad part is that so far it's the villain that has had more character development and growth and not the heroes but maybe that will change now that Rey and Finn are no longer running away from something.

Fuck you Satan.

>Traditionally, Jedi wore clothes that befitted their monastic lifestyle, but variations on the theme were common, particularly after the rebirth of the Order after the Galactic Civil War. The attire usually was made in shades of brown or sometimes black, with a utility belt for various purposes, but also as a place on which to clip a lightsaber.

>Four thousand years later, towards the fall of the Old Republic, Anakin Skywalker wore robes ranging from dark brown to black, with the tabard made of synthetic leather.

>By the time of the fall of the Old Republic, there was also a special black cloak of Jedi mastership.

>Aayla Secura and Tott Doneeta, like so many other Twi'lek Jedi, would wear garments approximating the traditional Twi'lek costumes, but kept in the characteristic brown or black colors of the Jedi apparel.

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_apparel

Exactly. The whole eu has been retconned so my point stands.

after youve spent your childhood enjoying the novels comics and games of the expanded universe you don't give a fuck about kylo ren or who the fuck ever.

rogue one was pretty acceptable though

See

one of the reasons people loved Vader so much was the mystery behind the mask, as soon as kylo took his mask off it showed he was a lil bitch

They did a lot wrong... The Rebel Alliance destroyed their space... The way they made that exhaust vent was wrong...

no, it's been reduced to its most null, base form so that Disney can just steal whatever ideas that they want from the countless writers before them and come up with whatever poorly substantiated garbage that they feel like

No it fucking wasn't. I just finished it about 10 minutes ago and no it goddamn wasn't. Clear political browbeating. No subtly at all. On the same level as the new Ghostbusters debacle.

You're referring to Return of Jedi. Mon Mothma didn't mention how they got the plans in the first film.