S/fur

s/fur

Depends on what "soon" is.

I'm not going to force things or try to talk with them. If there's one thing I learned its just to not do anything unless its organic, which with them means basically don't do anything unless they approach you first.

Like I was on about the other day, it'll be a a convention we're both at. Which one or when it'll be or if it even would happen is all up in the air. And if we are at the same con, I'm not going to be "that guy" and ruin the entire weekend for the both of us. Or worse just dig the hole deeper.

I guess it's all pretty much up in the air and it will be until it happens, if it happens ever.

I dunnoe, just. Man it's so baffling to me, how can you grow so large, you have to shit down the shower drain instead of in the toilet and not think theres something wrong with you.

It'll happen. Just don't fret it. It's time for the holidays where everyone gets together to be happy and have fun. Have another hug, just because I like you so much. /hug

I agree, it's totally fucked up.

Thanks

It's fine, words are words until they get put into action.

What the hell did I miss? Was too busy hanging around the gay side of this community that I forgot about this side. That and was watching Sons of Anarchy.

You missed out on hugs.

I dunnoe, im rather autistic about social trends, that is to say they fly right over my head, so hey, for all i know these beasts could be the new norm.

Just gonna restate what i said earlier, i genuinly hope that this resolves in a way that is painless, positive and you know, just turns out for the better in general.

Well in this case you're right on the money.

Done.

That's all I can ask for in this situation. Whether that happens or not I won't know until it happens.

I want a hug.

Sick, yo. Time to smoke?

/hug

I guess in that case it's all well and good, no? I mean they're gonna die off on their own if my neighbor is anything to go by.

The flying fuck is that?
Thanks.

You know it.
Its a fan that will suck smoke out of my room and out the window.

Well, I might as well join ya.

we have to go deeper...

wife

Cool, sounds rad.

evening all

Ok, that sound cool.

Howdy, Midi. How are you?

Evenin

'sup.

I'm okay Diggity Dash, just doing more normal wind down.

How are you MTP?

I'm arlight... how are you East-I-thought-you-said-Weiss?

how is everyone else as well?

Nice, man.

Yea, just tested it, works pretty good.

Fine and dandy, watching Sons of Anarchy.

Long story short, neighbor died, apartment smells like shit, moved back into my old basement room for the time being. Hopefully i'll cozy up to it like i did last time i ended up back here.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
Sorry, had to do it.

free weed and legalized college bro

Hell ye boi

how are you dash?

are those all connected or no?

So many shows I need to watch.... so many shows.

My prime minister is dude weed lmao incarnate,

I'm okay.

Heya Gerald. How's it going?

That is true.

hey

Greetings Mer Dash.
It's going..

least we get weed legalized in the coming spring. my guess is its gonna come into effect on 4/20.

Greetings Mer SCF3.
You're here late aren't you?

evening Witcher.

bunnstuff

Gotta git gud, son. Binge watch when you have the time.

Doesn't sound too great.

Kek, that would be something.

Yes. Couldn't stand the smell so now i live in basically a hole underground for the foreseeable future.

Witcher?

Meh, I dont into christmas and holidays.

buttstuff

More shark

Yeah it's kinda late for me.

But I'm also on vacation and everyone is out of the house for a little bit so fuck it. A little bit of peace.

Eh, fair enough. I guess it isn't for everyone.

Yespls

Oh, that's right your on break.

Hell yeah dude