Leia gets the death star plans at the end. Enjoy the movie!

Leia gets the death star plans at the end. Enjoy the movie!

>proven way back in '77

>caring about star wars

Hope you pirated that trash

Everyone dies, even the robot.

bruh you ruined the moovie fur me u littl btihc

This is why I will stop coming to Sup Forums. Fucking ruined the last one for me too. "HAN SOLO DIES".
Gfys

I hope you're trolling, other wise WTF dude?! The entire premise of the movie is that they're stealing the death star plans.

not a spoiler cos they say that in episode 4
"many bothan spies died bringing us thing information"

Darth vader is lukes father too!

Vader is Luke's Father.
Leia is Luke's sister.
Luke and Leia kiss.

That was in episode 6, talking about the second Death Star you dumb nerd

>Watching theater recordings and not DVD rips

OP doesn't now how prequels work, kys faggot

Everyone dies[spoiler]I'm not kidding[/spoiler]

zip
flop
fapfapfap

uhh it was episode 6: return of the jedi that Mon Mothma said that

Still expected this. If literally anyone else survived they wouldn't have chose lucking Leia to deliver the plans.

Leia was the daughter of an infamous rebel learder aka Bail Organa, before his demise

Luke is secretly yodas father

spoiled and rekt fagits

I know, but had Rouge One got a ship off the planet surface with the plans instead they would have delivered them. The fact they had to get some senator from Alderaan to deliver them suggests they didn't have much choice.

literally too retarded to know rogue one just came out and is only in theaters

I am one with the force and the force is with me. I am one with the force and the force is with me. I am one with the force and the force is with me. I am one with the force and the force is with me. I am one with the force and the force is with me.

Darth Vader makes a shitty pun about choking Orson Krennic.

Im pretty sure leia is the daughter of darth vader and queen amidala.

I know, that's why I didn't pirate it. Try to keep up.

This reminds me. Did anyone else notice how none of the new character's names stick out in this movie. In every other movie the names of the characters are iconic and immediately come to mind. I just saw the movie and I couldn't tell you the name basically any character in this movie not from a previous one. I think the name character's name is Jan or something?

the CGI tarkin and leia were just plain bad, but the rest of the movie was brety gud.
robot and blind guy especially

only 3 people and 1 droid new that

Nah fam different person.

Yeah, all i know is Jyn and k2SO. Bad names

They only call him "K2SO" once the whole movie, the rest of the time they call him "K". How am I supposed to remember anyone's name when we hear it once?