You're literally 10/10ses

you're literally 10/10ses.

yes pls

heree

stage 1 lipedema

who is this chick?

>you're

Thanks. I bet you're quite attractive yourself.

is no one going to ask why that room i so small? Is she a giant? A house for ants?

Some blonde chav from Britain, there's a lot more of her out there.

She's standing on the bed...

I have a thing for QT Irish women. She was a size queen and refused to let me fuck her because I have a micropenis. I jacked off in the corner while a hung alpha male bred her.

21 months later I am a eunuch cuckold raising my wife's son ready and willing to raise another.

>>Standing
>>On
>>A
>>Bed

the low standards in here are astounding.

Yummie

you got a specific name?

MORE

Worst thread ever.

need some bitches with pierced tits

Look at second pic. Ceiling is literally 3 inches from her head. Not on a bed in this pic.

+1 (219) 973-8047

Really, she's your 10/10 out of every girl in the world? Really? Really?

post you're 10/10ses or fuck away virgin

Go fuck yourself

yes look at them bodies. and obiviosuly this faggot agrees:

no duckface

looking too much like her sister now :(

Yes a 7/10 body at best and I'm being generous then what is gisele to you a 45/10?

Are you mad white boi?

and the coup de grace....

errr, wrong image. this one.

Thats your 10/10? Dude your cock would have exploded if you went to my highschool

you win. name?

no clue. sorry chief. saw them posted here. maybe someone's sister if i rmember correctly?

and i take it back. this is the last one i have. for real.

you implying there arent multiple 101 in worlds homo?

the fuck did you just say

you heard me, homo

>715765813
muh dick

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and people get pissed of when the ugly people losers bother them and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers is uglyjuu

>greentexting the reply button

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and smell like poop and is ugly and smell like poop and is lame and try to copy people and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Hnnnggggg