I dont get it, why dont i get more matches, im a great conversationalist, im kinda ugly yeah but...

i dont get it, why dont i get more matches, im a great conversationalist, im kinda ugly yeah but, every person i match with, convo goes great at first, get them laughing or whatever, but the they just stop talking whenever I asked them what they're interested in or what they do in their free time. what am i doing wrong? any tips?

you're trying to get serious, be more flirty / thirsty

i mean, how is asking them about themselves after almost an 20 minutes of conversation wrong? off the bat you can tell from the profile im not a serious person. some even swipe right and straight up just ignore me.

noice anthem! if i was a girl i would not stop texting because of this

this happens to me too, even with hookers, lastnight went to the strip club with the bros and the hooker sitting with me was so bored of me, i almost wanted to pay her to chat

dont know why, i ask them about what they do should i be more invasive like flirty

skip the romantic faggotry and get to meeting / starting something teasing / sexual

romantic faggotry, good joke. boy i just talk for bout 20 minutes, get them interested them ask. i dont hit em with the "your hair is beautiful xddd" bullshit

plus granted, i live in NYC so girls 60% of girls on here are looking for "sugar daddies" so that's a no go from me. besides im just looking for people to talk with, not get inside some chick's guts in the weekends

the ignoring is prob them trying to find out if they have any interests besides impressing men, you need to be less serious faggot, skip the stupid rapport shit its cringy
get to flirting / arranging meeting w.e

so talking to people, is cringy nowadays? just cut straight to the "so hey toots i got a nice pearl necklace for you to wear ;)"

expecting women to have deep thoughts and abstract thinking is cringy, all they want is entertainment & dick

duly noted, go on senpai

forgot the pic

basically if you made em laugh / entertained them and made em feel some excitement and you feel they might bite the bait start flirting or turning the convo sexual, they dont come to dating apps to find a good husband or partners to debate metaphysics with lol

well, i mean, hooking up isn't rocket science, it's more like elementary math, people like to fuck. not that im searching for that, or to be some chick's husband, but the conversation isn't the initial problem, it's getting matches to begin with.

make em mad, say girls above a certain weigh dont message me, they'll hit you up angry, then you bullshit them and continue from there

SHITTT you wouldn't believe the amount of angry people swiped right to say "fuck off" or whatever because i wrote spic, even though well.. Im a spic. I should've screenshot, alot were really fucking funny, mostly when they mention white people

If your name is JoJo, and you AREN'T looking for an adventure, then what the fuck is wrong with you?

this one dude told me, and i qoute. "i know you fucking whites are systematically trying to push the poc community out of tinder, just go kys"

this man was 100% serious, and white himself, my sides left space

I am looking for an adventure, i said unless you trying to go on a bizzare one. c'mon dio won't kill himself

well yeah, use their irrationality to trap em in the convo fgt

Literally just say in your profile you like to workout. Exchange three messages over the course of a day. Meet for a drink. Fuck. This is how tinder works and it's not hard? Why would you even approach anyone. Just wait for them to hit you up.

Maybe a little less murder-y

well since the threads still up, trap thread?

no. take that faggy shit to /h/

>Just wait for them to hit you up.
That only works if you own a vagina

Try not being a manlet DYEL Mexican border jumping bean.

Also you sound like a a complete faggot. You might have more success on Grindr.

oh shit fellas, its 6' mr cool guy, im sure you're fucking alot of dudes with that chode you loser. fuck outta here with that lame shit

Oh look, a spic who immediately gets assblasted. Who would have guessed?

You wanted the truth and you got it. Seriously when girls look at your profile you come off as their 8th grade brother more than a potential boyfriend.

he does look like a kid lmao

Lol just no

implying im looking for a girlfriend, look i understand the education systems a bit fucked, so reading might be hard for you baby boy, i didn't ask for the truth i asked for advice. i even mentioned before i really just want people to talk to.
also good retort, assblasted? gee where'd you dig that up? reddit?

and yes, i have a very young age, but i wot be complaining when im 40 and looking 25.

very young aged face*

>baby boy

Oh I am laffin. You seriously look like you still ride a bike to go get cheeseburgers with your only 2 friends after school.

You look like your mom still drops you off outside the movies then has to go in to buy you're ticket because you're too young to see an R movie

You look like you need a spotter to bench the bar

You look like a fucking idiot and girls don't even spend a second before the swipe left on your below average, short, skinny ass faggot profile.

Good luck.

post ya shit if you're so confident.
i can't cook some loser behind a user screen.

>trying this hard
yeah he's short and all but you sound desperate for an ego boost user, you must've been the bully target in school

I'm not posting shit because I don't need help on one of the most mindless dating apps wondering why I can't get a girl to talk to me.

Your picture is fucked, your bio is fucking laughable and pathetic. You bring absolutely nothing to the table that a girl would be even remotely interested in when there is a 9/10 chance the next guy up will have at least a single more appealing quality than you.

My ego is exactly where it needs to be. Unlike this fucking moron I know exactly what my strengths and weaknesses are and when to stay in my lane.

>my strengths and weaknesses
i know exactly what im fucking great at and bad at, rarely at my bad at things, i just don't need to waste my time telling people "xddd i can sing, im tall, i can bench press 400 pounds." if i wanted to fuck some girl mindless this shit wouldn't take me less than an half hour to do, it's not like dissecting a human i know what horny girls want. also, you keep mentioning my height at what moment did i mention my height?
also cmon if you're so confident in yourself you won't lose anything with posting right? like all you're doing being another lame on the internet "insulting" me with these flames that i got when i was 5'0 in 6th grade, grow tf up.

If you knew then you wouldn't have such difficultly holding a conversation with a woman.

Why do you need help on fucking tinder if you can get laid in under 30 minutes? You said you don't want a girlfriend either, so what's you're fucking deal?

Is it because the only girls that respond to you weigh twice as much as you do or look like Quasimodo in makeup?

I'm guess that's the problem and my answer to you is that any girl over a 5/10 and sober is simply inaccessible to you because you're boring and ugly. Simple as that.

Fuck off, go to the gym, and try to develop a personality that isnt as abrasive as sand paper. Seriously you're a shit conversational. It's actually taxing on my patience to respond to you. No wonder you can't hold a conversation.

> It's actually taxing on my patience to respond to you.
holy shit, how could i be so fucking blind, im so sorry mr alpha gentleman.
im gonna say this one more time because i understand, dropping out of high school to go into "starting your big company idea" sorta limits your education, im a great conversationalist, tinder isn't hard, once i match with people it usually goes great till i ask what they're interested in and they sorta disappear, was wondering why that happened, and if im the only one. and no, i don't want a girlfriend, i like talking, it's fun, i wanted some advice on matching with more people not how to "get them like a real alpha 101"
do me a favor, if this is "taxing your time" so badly, leave or post your profile you actual stain on this planet. you're by far the cringiest person i've seen today, and i was on Sup Forums this morning.

but i'll be lying if i said this wasn't an entertaining way to spend my free night after coming home. thanks for the laugh if you leave, alpha gentleman.