Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claimu

Ugh fuck no, no thank you.
I played a little without buying Legion, though. Rogue looks great.
I REALLY want to play but I know it's bad.
I fucking can't.

Ugh, that does sound kinda annoying, do you pay for your college out of your pocket or what? At least you can gaurantee top tier grades but I would rather finish earlier.

Oh fuck that's why he didn't reply.

Hey man, beggars can't be choosers.

Nothing sad about it. People come here to meet friends and talk about waifus. They do and they go ahead and do that. They find people they like and end up getting closer and closer to them, then they just settle in a telegram chat or discord group or whatever and just enjoy their time with friends. The community isn't split, anyone can come back and post on threads whenever they want, just like today.

I didn't even know there was a 4.
And I think five and six have co-op, though I don't know about the earlier ones.
Seven should have co-op too, I think?
I don't know, not sure.

Stay strong akbhar

>try to post
>image limit

True, true.
>Yoko

Jeez so you're a rich son of a gun. We're probably not too different- had more than one family member very high up on the political ladder and if my mother hadn't come to the US I'd probably be in some international school learning English instead of being American and learning Arabic. Interesting how that all works out huh?

So that's it really. I'll try to get up fairly early tomorrow and go eat somewhere while reading some passages from the book of Hosea, visit my friend, maybe take a trip up to the range, go smoke with a friend, and try to avoid the mountain of still-piling up existential questions that haunt the back of my mind.

Do you live alone, btw? No fiancee or anything?

>how is it cold in Lebanon an user asks

When I visited in 2007 and 2010 IIRC it was around 80 degrees most of the time (summer). I'd be it has to do with the ocean being close by and the mountains.

Sara already a cute. Sparkly is simply optional.

(Misaki)
:3

(Juvia)
Yeah, loods usually cause a fuss around here. I'll be interested in seeing what the finished sketch looks like.

(Karen)
I missed it, but it's all been good. Having some lively folks around helps the threads move faster, after all. I'm pretty satisfied with where I am now- family, money, and work are all good. In many respects though, some stuff stays the same as you get along, just less time and more money.

Yeah I'll be paying it off myself, but the plus side is I'm living at home so I don't have to pay food or rent. The community college is rather cheap so it won't be a HUGE debt.

I was talking to Tomoko about didgeridoos last night and I had an idea about turning one into a bong, many laughs were had

Hell yeah.
I want to do that with bagpipes.

still here

Well I'm off to bed with my waifu everyone. Nighty night
>no life
>Juvia claimed
As will I. I have high hopes it'll be great

DR4 recently came out, it takes a whole lot out of it though and doesn't feel like Dead Rising, i'm certain they were out of there mind when they got rid of the psychopath boss fights.

Oh, well still sounds nice then.

Holy shit I didn't even think of something like that, why do musical instruments make for such good hypothetical bongs. I wonder how a trumpet or something like that would go

You didn't miss it I just fucked up with the linking.
Good to hear. Where are you from?

Ah, no no. I'm not rich, my parents work very hard every day to make sure I can go to college and if I lose this scholarship I'm probably going to just have a breakdown. We have more than enough cash but we still don't have a house in our name, that kinda thing.

Ah, hopefully you go ahead and do that, what is the book of Hosea?
I think having the mountain there is fine, keeps your brain working, keeps you aware.

I live alone, I'll be twenty next month on the 28th and I'm studying economics, living in a dorm while my mother is in saudi arabia and my dad is in beirut.

The fucking weather here is retarded, dude. One day it's burning and the next we get hail, it's annoying when you're trying to get to your exams.

Oh oh, okay okay. That's good. Plus you get to eat good food since your parents cook. Either way, good for you with all that going on.

Night juvia

Dude what the fuck is the digeridoo even, my friends have one and it just makes that one retarded noise forever.

What's a psychopath boss fight?
Also, resident evil 7 is leaning more towards horror and less towards action, which is good.

Good night!

I just thought of it because bagpipes are beautifully autistic.

It's an instrument made by bush nigs that can actually sound pretty good if they know what they're doing with it

>beautifully autistic
Laffing hard, but they are pretty stupid, I could never grow around to liking that sound they make, it's horrible

Hell yea. Alright I'm off, later guys.

Good night akbhar

Everyone here is stupid

Peace out best gun

Good night, my dude. Remember that you deserve the best.

I love them, they're just so bad.

Don't worry you will likely lose the scholarship and die a virgin

I can confirm the second one

You're stupid

Wow talk about a lot of parallels between us. I wish you luck in your situation but you're an even better student than I- you're not just going to lose a scholarship.

>Hosea

Old Testament. Not a fan of OT but librarian friend recommended it to me because apparently its good for a young man to read it (according to a woman in her late 60s)

So you are not in Beirut right now? I thought perhaps all the universities would be in the city- not like they'd be in Marjeyoun or anything, kek.

Sleep well for me. I want to get up sometime before 4pm tomorrow haha. I'll be on here the same time later- as its already "tomorrow" here. Good luck to you, I look forward to seeing you again!

GAY IS NOT OKAY

Thunderstruck bagpipes were a mistake holy shit

What's the deal with Djent?

its fine mavis

No idea.

Ughh, I am way too sleepy. I'll finish the Flan drawing tomorrow.

Goodnight!

Cool, any plans for Christmas right now?

Being alone for school with some pressure from a scholarship can be a double edged sword but it sounds like you're doing just fine. I didn't go abroad for university, but I was a good 2100 miles from home. I'm from the US, but enjoy meeting people from abroad.

Have a (you)

Wisdom and Proverbs are two of my personal favorites, but also worth looking into from a theological perspective is equanimity.

The common enemies in the game are the zombies which you can mostly fool around with.

Psychopath boss fights are exactly what they sound like, you fight some crazy people with this weird gimmick and they serve as the boss fights in the series, the most amusing ones are the ones like Slappy or the shopkeeper in DR1.

Oh, well that's cool, hopefully it turns out good.

Entry level dogshit waifus as far as the eye can see

nope none at all

(cute)

i am smrt

Boring Pokemon

It seems to get a lot of hate for what it is, although I haven't listened to much of it, some of it is good, some of it is.. pretty bad

Thanks

Hmm well I will cook dinner for you I guess

No you are big stupid

How about you faggots move to /trash/?

It's a lot safer, more tolerant, it's a win-win.

my dick hurts

what kind of meal?

No no, I am not better, trust me, I know what I should be doing but when it comes down to it I just procrastinate a lot and I was really close to losing it this semester because I left my studies to the last day.
No idea about it, kek. A woman in her late 60s would tell a lot of young men what's good for them, I'd think. WIth age comes wisdom, though.
Nah, I'm in Tripoli.
Kek, it's like 8AM here, hoping I'll be able to sleep at night and not during the day. I need my internet it dostract myself, though.
Alright dude, I'll catch you some other time. Keep doing what you're doing, stay awesome.

Yeah, I'd like to think I can take care of myself, at least. What did you study?
Well, now you've met someone from Lebanon!
Although thinking about it, you've met Misaki already, right?

I think I saw one psychopath boss fight watching Nova play, it was some old chinese dude with a spear. That was pretty lit and it's a shame if they removed that from the game.
Yeah, honestly I usually have doubts when a "horror" game is co-op. Being with a friend makes it not scary at all.

Sleep tight, my dude.

Morning

or we could stay here

Not sure really, how about turkey?

no am smrt
youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA

I still don't know what it is.

>Sup Forums
>safe

Nigger are you serious? Why would we be looking for a safe space??

have you tried to fap?

turkey is nice but a lot of work

Actually mine.

I want to put my face between mavis' thighs tbh

:3
Lol don't worry I haven't forgotten you.

I was supposed to finish John months ago. I think I might get through John 8 in, I dunno, six weeks?

I procrastinate on everything.

Take care.

>Misaki

>not putting face in her butt

I hope I can actually eat this fucking soup

I did :o

Mavis has a nasty butt. She doesnt shave.

I was pre-med/Biology, got accepted into med schoo, but ultimately decided against it due to the time and financial commitment I was gonna have to make if I went through with it. I still got work that put my degree to use though, so it worked out fine.

I met Misaki not long after starting to post here, of course he was always stressed out about his upcoming (at the time) finals and what he was gonna do on break afterwards. So I guess he's also Lebanese?

That makes it even better

Howdy, Konata!
They really went out of there way to alienate the fans while saying shit like "we're going back to our roots" and yet either get rid of or change everything.

That's true, but it's always more fun with somebody to be fair.
Nonsense as always i see.

howdy partner!

how goes it this evening?

The sparkles may be optional but it makes her maximum cute

>Late reply because games

That's nasty nigga
Hair is gross

What degree? Just pre-med? What kinda work did you get?

Yeah, he stresses too much even though he's on top of everything. I think he's Lebanese, at least, from what he's told me. But these stories as we all know are works of fiction and falsehood and only a fool would take them as fact. But really, it's nice to meet another arab let alone another lebo.

But I like a big disgusting hairy ass and hairy vagina.

Eh, a lot of companies are doing that these days but can you really blame them? They gotta sell to both current fans and old.
Eh, I guess, but I mean I'd rather just play something that's meant to be fun in co-op, rather than something meant to be horror, you know?

EJECT EJECT ABORT ABORT

nothing wrong with a little bit of hair

Good morning everyone

There's everything wrong with any amount of hair

This is my fetish.
Do you make your women shave their head bald?

Send me some good painkillers.

chara

I don't know about everyone else but I pin mine down and shave them bald.
If they manage to resist I let them go free.

Nothing wrong with vidya. I stop posting on threads for far lesser reasons.

It was a BS in ordinary Biology, took a stint as a teacher fresh out of university, it kicked my ass and I learned a lot from it. After that I worked in R&D labs for Pizza Hut & Frito Lay for about a year, then landed my current gig working in a public health department. I'll more than likely stick where I'm at because of pension and seniority benefits.

What sort of work are you aiming for once you're done with studies?

I have none!

smug

How are you? Hanako not here yet?

Hi Kare- what the hell man

Calm down everyone. Hair is just fine.

Its 1147 pm :o

Timezones man. It's 7:44 am

im fine just thinking of playing a game. they usually dont show up till 2 hours or so from now and they may not even show today because they were up about 3 hours more than they should have been last night

Things could be better.

How about you though?
They alienated the entire fanbase with all the nonsense though, if they called the game by something else maybe it'd do fine but they actually say they're doing everything for the fans and calling it Dead Rising while messing with everything.

Oh, i see, yeah that makes a lot of sense.

im going to kill all of you

more like time traveler

and hows the morning?
I just had lots of fun in bed I suppose you could say :o

and is everything ok?

I certainly aint speaking nonsense.

And I'm gonna go sleep with Nui now.

Aww, too bad.
So, you're probably going to play some World of Tanks again?

I volunteer as a tribute

dark and cold. Don't like it

I've seen a few R34 threads started with you're waifu, it isn't YOU particularly who is starting them, is it?

its fine i just really hope they didnt work. I logged over 80 games this weekend so i think im good for today. maybe some overwatch or witcher to mix it up

No it's not me but I do approve of the effort in a strange sort of way. I don't like sexualizing my Waifu, but she does give me happy booner in the pants.

make something warm for breakfast :o

There is never enough games!
But yeah, overwatch is nice too...
And Witcher too...
Play Overwatch! It's more fun. Witcher has a more interesting story

I had breakfast 3 hours ago

Not sure what you mean but it sounds like you made a pillow fort.

Not to well, not really something i want to talk about.
Surely you jestin!

sleep well though.

Its 2:00
How about you shut the fuck up?

Get some and send them to me.