I can't stop thinking about her bros

I can't stop thinking about her bros.

I miss Amber Rayne too user

If you kill enough Palestinian children maybe she'll notice you.

Looks at those seductive jewess eyes. We must resist

Fuck off retarded shill

she was only good part of the movie and she gets a cameo role fuck you snyder

that makes 2
what a qt3.14

She does have a pretty, unique face especially her eyes but her body absolutely destroys any kind of sexual prowess.

Do you think she'll bare my dirty non-Jewish seed?

What are you talking about user?

She has fucking awesome legs, someone post the dancing webm

I wish she was my gf

>tfw no gf

your proving his point

Not up to your standards, eh?

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Photoshop
>Still doesn't look great

Don't make me find the spooky rattling skellington webm

I fap to the thought of her torturing me for being a lebanese muslim male everyday

Fuck off. She is a Literal Goddess

This. She's got some really sexy legs after working out for playing WW.

would she tie you over a desk and use you as a fucksleeve for her 12 inch strapon?

:^)

She would do whatever her heart desired

haha Based Ben

oh that's cute

it's almost like she has a personality Snyder left on the cutting room floor

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

>this is not enough ass for some """people"""

There is literally no ass

I've been told I look just like her even though I am male.

are you circumcised?
if so, yes

prove it

well I want that literally no ass on my face phampai

I think she's cute but they're not wrong.

Is she autistic?

holy fuck I want her to choke me with her ass and make me lick her anus.

>this 10/10 in america

Not shitposting

>niggers
>people

Who /skeleton/ here?

She's an Israeli like Herschlag, nepotism my friend

>she will never poot in your face with her tiny ass

Her face is perfect but her body is too skinny.

Why do skinny girls have the best faces guys?

not true

Well she's also 5'10'', so she has longer limbs.

wait so what's her net worth OP?

>filter to hide all the blemishes

how is she so cute bros :3

I Love Gal so much it hurts :'(

She has nice feet.

that complete lack of a figure

thats my fetish

she's attractive in her own unique way

she's an 8/10 on my book, but then again i think Cara Delevigne is a 10/10 goddess but a large amount of people think she's ugly

i guess she doesn't do it for me like Cara doesn't do it for some people, but i can see why you think so highly of her

I can't stop thinking about her bros.

>her

GOOKED

user please post humans and not pigs

5 mili

>ywn be asian
;_;

>ywn be that baby
jdimsa

Imagine waking up in the morning as Gasot. What's the first thing you would do to take advantage of this? Except fap obviously.

>take hundreds of nude pictures of my Gadot-self
>send them to my e-mail
>sell them on the black market
>get rich

LITERALLY a rapist

find myself and dominate me and kick my balls and make me her toilet for life.Also fuck other men night and day in front of me and force me to clean out the cum from her pussy with my tongue

When did she become your waifu guys?

THIS

apparently that gif of her dancing and yukking it up made everyone fall in love. For me, it was love at first sight, when I first heard of her when the news broke that she was casted as Wonder Woman. Then, when I read her wiki and saw she was an evil Zionist, I got turned on even more

I really doubt she can carry her own solomovie like Waspgirl

My streak needs to increase. Too many of those little fuckers walking around, existing and such.

I havent been to a theatre in years. I went to see BVS just for her. I will go to Winder Woman solo movie just for her. In support of her, I will go watch it multiple times everyday to boost sales if I have to

I didn't even know she existed before B v S. I bet her twat smells like hummus.

That's why she's got Chris Pine and Robin Wright. They aren't trying to make her carry a movie on her own.

Will she get PINED?

Lucky. My current harem of waifus mostly do tv, so I have to buy several bluray and dvd box sets.

Grow a pair. My bitch wanted to see Zootopia, and I told her she must be out of her mind if she thinks I would skip BVS for zootopia. I also made a point of making sure she noticed how erect I was everytime Gal came on screen.

Youre a Big Guy

>Gal Gadot
>Tall and Slender
>Perfect features
>Jewess
>Once bravely fought against the islamic horde
>Is Wonder Woman
>A Cute

Literally perfect.

>fought bravely against Islamic Horde

You realize pretty girls in IDF are literally only there to get fucked by their superiors?

Most are just models paid to pose in their uniform anyway

>dumb cunt's ruining the shot..

dunno
it just happened

she seems cool af, but shes a proper asslet

>only watched Ultimate cut
>loved Wonder Woman

I already have a waifu

But yours is pretty good, I think I'll masturbate over her

where the fuck is the non-tiny version

Morena Baccarin is superior. Similar facial features but with an incredible body. Oh, and she isn't a fucking Zionist.

what's wrong with defending your country?
Are you some kind of multiculturalist faggot who would abandon our USofA to spics by any chance?

based

Kike loving faggot.

>#weareright
nothing wrong with the rest though

jdimsa