I'm in my early 20's, and it's reached a point where I know despise the vast majority of people I encounter...

I'm in my early 20's, and it's reached a point where I know despise the vast majority of people I encounter. Everyone just seems to be a self-centered, judgmental, bigoted, stupid prick. I can't stand it when any person opens their fat mouths to gossip about the Kardashians, or how sun-burned tourists in idiotic-looking Hawaiian shirts need to keep using the golf courses so they can continue polluting our streams, or overly-rich people who discuss some overly-priced and hideous excuses for shoes, or the fat middle aged lady in front of me at the grocery store who takes SO ######6 LONG to pay for her stupid cat food, or stupid right wing morons who can't tell the difference between "Pakistan" and "India" and assume the 9/11 bombers came from there, or self-righteous twenty-somethings who think they have it ALL figured out when none of us know anything.

I hate everyone. I put on an excellently-created facade that makes people think I'm bubbly, cheerful, spontaneous, caring, and sweet. Inside, I just think how any one of us could do the same sh*t Kony did with the right resources, and that makes me sick inside. No one seems to give a $#%^ about anyone except themselves. When I came back from Uganda at 14, the kids would just make AIDS and dead baby jokes around me, despite my culture shock. It's only now that people even give a $#%^, and it's only because that "Kony 2012" video came out and made people want to jump on the "White Savior" bandwagon. It's sickening how apathetic and fake people are.

I hate humans. I hate you. I hate myself. We seriously suck yeasty monkey testicles. We should just get wiped off the face of the Earth; after all, the rest of the species will do much better, and we're only slowly starving ourselves out of existence as you read.

I HATE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ALL SUCK SO BAD.

>"I'm perfect waaaah waaaah"
Nice b8 2.

>I hate myself
I'm not perfect and not claiming to be, you're fuelling the fire user. Fuck off if you have nothing interesting to say.

Tldr

Why not isolate yourself user? Gather the resources and somehow find a way to live in the bush away from everyone to annoy you. All you have left to deal with is yourself, but maybe being isolated will shed a new light on that? I don't know. Humans suck, life sucks. Wild animals are more interesting.

Nigger

>I hate humans. I hate you. I hate myself. We seriously suck yeasty monkey testicles.

I'm sorry you had to suffer enlightened at such a young an tender age.

Try something new like dropping the bubbly cheerful spontaneous caring sweet facade?

Nigger, you're not any smarter than them. Stop acting like just because you think you're so cultured it makes you fucking better.

Cocky Walmart cashier is the only place you're qualified to take with those shitty credentials.

I guess I could just be honest with everyone, time to lose some "friends".

Where did I claim to be more intelligent? You suck same as everyone, at least I admit it. Who are you to judge me? Case in point.

my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks

>in a row?

He could be a fucking legit walmart manager. Chill the fuck out you sound like you've been daytrading for over a year and still in debt

Oh look another edgy 20 something. And on Sup Forums. What a shocker.

oh look another bitch boy 14 year old faggot with his nipples pierced trying to jerk off his dog just to make sure he isn't gay even though deep down he knows that owen wilson turns him on.

pft

Yes, we're horrid. Come to terms with it or kill yourself faggot. This isn't really the Mongolian Horse Enthusiast forum to come and whine about how bad people are considering there's webm threads dedicated to niggers getting killed.

Tip though, by lying to everyone about your feelings you're not any better and can't really claim a high moral ground to batter them from.

How did you know?

>claim to be more intelligent?

I'll second this. You don't have to be 'smart' you just need to be able to step back and see the shit people do that's all fucked up and bullshit. Seriously most people are slaves to group think and circumstance. And 90% of those that aren't are sociopaths and schizophrenics.

mate

>And 90% of those that aren't are sociopaths and schizophrenics.
>posts picture of sociopath
>i found the sociopath
>its you

I lie to them in order to avoid confrontation. What's the point in stressing myself out all the time? I just wanted to vent, so I did. This is an honest observation, and it's only my opinion. I'm not claiming to be better than anyone, can't you read?

You know what I'm talking about then. Thanks.

your general impression of people has a lot more to say about you than them.

chek'd

when everyone's an asshole, you're the asshole. Quit being an angsty edgelord and grow up.