This is a happy thread. Anything goes

This is a happy thread. Anything goes.

Fun idea. I like you guys.

Just a friendly reminder, OP: You can't post CP on this website.
And these degenerates have little else to comfort them but barely-legal traps.

You might as well just samefag the thead with SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

We are going to die.

>Captcha said please select all sushi and one of the pics was dolphins at sea world
>mhm

™∞∞™∞∞£º
£º™∞∞£º

hahahahaha
This is OP

rainbows and butterflies

You're all wonderful people, you do bad things sometimes. But I believe in you. You have a power in you that you need to grasp. Making the change and sticking to it, will change the world.

I believe in you.

>this is a happy thread

oh i understand. you're gay, no?

Top kek

reading this is like finding an old golden tooth in your daughters shit that you were eating and realizing she ate your mom and that's her tooth you can take in to the pawn shop and trade for cigarettes

mmm cigarettes

Remember the good old days, your mom would buy you snacks at the mall, maybe even kiss you.

No more user, no more. But moms usually outlast sons, so she'll see you die, and she'll remember you as a kid when you do.

I GUESS I CAN'T POST HERE

HAHAHahaha...ha...ha

:(

is this some old country song?

if it isn't you should probably pick up a steel string and start plucking away mate you got something here snort snort

Just remember how none of you did well in life or made a legacy that will beremembered for more than a week when you die of obesity and loneliness

You know what anons I think you're all worth it and you should never let someone else tell you you're not love yourself before loving anyone else

reading this h ere is like opening your safety deposit box with a bunch of cash and bonds in it 50 years after you put it in and a dingleberry sitting on top of the cash that has crusted so much it turned into a diamond but it acidified the cash and bonds rendering them useless, then you go and check to see how much the diamond is worth and its exactlly one dollar more in value than the bonds and cash wold have been adjusted for inflation, then getting hit by a bus before you can sell it

what is happiness?

And you know what user you're free to think that I won't judge

reading this here is like finding a copy of the ten commandments but with every fifth word erased in a dystopian future where only you and one sexy cavewoman exist and then she misinterprets them and starts obeying you and you ask why

Reading this response to that is like three pirate midgets taking different color shits on my chest and then playing a dirty song and forgetting i'm even there. i'm literally just laying there watching them and wondering how they can shit so brightly colououred

when my crippling anxiety doesnt act up

I love your use of words :^) tell me more

reading this is like gluing your head to the side of a cliff, and trying to climb up it by grabbing a stalagmite and regluing your head a few feet higher up, then repeating until you reach the top of the cliff, but holding your body completely perpendicular to the cliff the entire time