She just told me that she's in love with me, so I asked her to be my girlfriend

She just told me that she's in love with me, so I asked her to be my girlfriend.

She said yes.

nice.

good for you user. way to go.

have you told your left hand yet?

Good job!

Well this is better than the cuck fantasy bullshit we usually get, you are a pure lamb OP.

any other pics?

Fuck her in the ass and bail.

more pics, shes a beauty

A Cuck aStory; The Prequal.

Agreed.

Congratulations. You do realize that posting this means you must do a Webm of your first fuck and post it here with a timestamp

By "she" you mean the girl at the picture?

If not, then post her.

Also tell us since when you know here and stuff like that.

tel aviv hallo

i loved and lost

>woman
>in love with you
Are you retarded?

Congrats OP, I'm glad for you. I met a chick recently, had sex for the first time in four years, was feeling pretty good cuz me and this chick were hanging out for about 2 weeks. Decide to buy her a vape cuz she wanted to quit smoking , thought it was a good christmas gift. Shortly after i purchase it she starts to ignore me. Try texting and talking to her several times, of course giving a few days between as to not over do it and over think it. Still nothing, knock on her door one night to return some things she left at my place (we live on the same docks, different sailboats). She answered and quickly grabbed her stuff, with short responses, as i was about to ask her if i could kiss her she shut the door on me.

I mean if she said she didn't want to hang out together anymore Iwould understand, but the ignoring part is what gets me... And now i got this stupid vape that cost me 130$

Feeling like shit right now, guess its true what they say, don't shit where you eat

Score

I don't know.

She's beautiful, I'll give you that. But she seems like a goodie too shoes. Like an uptight librarian.

I bet she's lame in the sack and just lays there and I bet she makes you feel bad about yourself for your fantasies.

Normalfags lurk this place now. Chads galore all over Sup Forums.

Don't take it personal man, females 'hit it and quit it' too. It's either something like that or you were terrible in bed, I dunno

can you send me the vape, ill give you love and even show my boipussi to u on webcam

I want to believe you. Really, but prove it faggit

Possibly, I mean we hooked up a few times and both talked about dating and shit. She said Igave the best head and she loved pulling my long hair while making out. She even cried one night at my place reminiscing about her grandmother, Imean we talked for hours and shit, thought it was pretty mutual.

Just seems strange you know? Everything was cool then one night a complete about face, I mean I know we only just met, but i kinda feel dumb for being surprised

Did you tell her you bought her the crap you did? If you did or if she found out she immediately lost what ever crumb of respect she had for you.
And the reason why she doesnt even want more contact with you is because she doesnt want to end things with you outright. She still wants to have you there wondering what you did wrong. In the case thats she needs to come back to you of course. Sorry to tell you bud, you are just one of the other guys on the side, maybe 5th in line.
You shouldve never bough her shit and you shouldve never tried to call her back, let alone even go to her place. Now she knows she has you wondering.
Best advice I can give you is forget about her, move on and dont blame yourself. And if she tries to keep you on the hook tell her to fuck off.

Honestly I would send it to you if you didn't say boipussi lol now I just cant

You spent a $130 on a gift for someone you only hung with for like 2 weeks? Sounds like you're socially awkward.. and probably bad in bed. I wouldn't blame her, if I was you.

You two faced bastard, your left hand is going to be mad you cheated on her

Thanks for the advice, nah I didn't tell her I bought it, figured she didn't deserve it and all that. But yeah I've been pretty much convinced that the shit she was spewing was all lies. I mean its not a huge deal, I'm just a little bitter about it, Iddon'tlike playing games like that, which is funny cuz she's 12 years older than me.

I mean money is not an issue for me, I didn't really think much of it at the time. But I suppose seeing it from an outside perspective, yeah its not really conventional

Of course friendzoning exists you fuckin retard, its when a girl doesn't find you sexually attractive or appealing.

Lying is a sin. Are you sure you want to risk it so close to christmas? Santa won't have a gift for you ;_;

op likes peggying

great hair. 9/10

Aw dude, she looks evil. Like she's hungry for another soul. She's like grinding her god damn teeth like a coke head. The look tells me your fucked. Be careful. Pay attention to red flags. And don't be a bitch. God Speed.

Noice

>its when a girl doesn't find you sexually attractive or appealing.

not quite. its when a girl CONCEALS the fact that she doesn't find you sexually attractive or appealing using FLIRTATION.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS EYE FUCKING ME IF YOU DON'T FIND ME SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!

damn

you're a lucky bastard if you're not lying.

Wow.
You are a lucky user. Grats!

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS EYE FUCKING ME IF YOU DON'T FIND ME SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!

Because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I have to eye fuck you every now and then to make you think like you have a shot. You just have to wait patiently in the wings and worship me from afar and hope that things don't work out between me and my boyfriend.

Cuck. Women are only good for raping and beating

Shit my dude you struck gold

take nudes of her and share it with us
do you have any picture of her barefeet?

no she didn't

Nice Sup Forumslog

Karol Queroz

Model, Instagram star, and YouTube vlogger, she has over 500,000 followers on Instagram and over 130,000 subscribers on YouTube.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

For attention.

If you like her then dont post her here... Thats probably obe of the best advices around here...

OP is dating a famous youtuber?

Dayum, lucky son of a bitch.

tfw I was being sarcastic :( i'm not a sissy i swear!

9.2/10. Would purposely nut inside.

>10/10 would fap again

Yo, I know it might be hard to see the forest from the trees right now, but keep in mind she's a human being too, with a stupid fucked up life, too. And I only say that to mean that it's not just about you that she fucked off. Maybe some rando ex came back into her life or something. Hell it could be some life changing family shit that fell on her or something. Just remember that that shit happens to everyone. It sucks how it went down but try and stay positive. There's a literal multitude of reasons that it could've gone down how it went down. Just remember it's all the same. You're who you are, you want what you want out of life and don't settle for less.

Just be willing to drop shit that isn't gonna be a positive in your life and try not to be regretful about it.

OP is a piece of shit.

Well played.

Tits or WDBY

Love doesn't exist

I've been in 11 relationships they start out with "love" and end in either heart-break or hate

Gz attention faggot

good one, user.
I was looking for her too, couldnt remember her name.
OP got all kiddies fooled.

Sauce

faggot.

KAROL, her name is Karol right!? I know this chick bro and sorry to say she's a lying whore. She played with my heart and threw me away.

Fake and gay.

I asked her to be my gf? What are you fucking 12? Thats how pathetic you are, you cant even lie about a relationship.

thread is dead for an hour and you still decide it's a good time to post?
move along, there's nothing to see here people,go home