Around when I was ,10 before I knew what sex even was, I saw a dead cat in the road guts and all, got an instant boner...

Around when I was ,10 before I knew what sex even was, I saw a dead cat in the road guts and all, got an instant boner. I brought home in a box and started getting off to it (I'll leave out
the details, involved the intestines). ended up keeping it for the next month. Now I think I'm permanently messed up and don't know how to fix it. Any ideas.

Also general starwars thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11029569/Star_Wars_Original_Trilogy_(Laser_Disc_Theatrical_Version)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly cannot even watch the original 3 anymore.

Best story lines by far but the special effects are so shitty it ruins it.

George Lucas screwed the original 3 over big time. If I could just get one where shitty 1995 CGI stopped popping up everywhere I would like them a lot more

My god I fucking know.

That shitty scene with the alien singers infront of jabba is like nails on chalk board to me.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11029569/Star_Wars_Original_Trilogy_(Laser_Disc_Theatrical_Version)

Thanks m8, there goes my plans for tommorrow

Anytime. I went through a Star Wars movie hunt a while back and found these. You can also check out the "Despecialized" versions on TPB if you want HD with some of the CGI shit out. I think youtube also has Episodes I,II & III with fan edits where they took out the fluff and the cringy bits.

Well what do you guys think of the new movies. I love them but the story lines feel like they're just copies of the older movies. Sorta unoriginal. I would love a complete remake of the previous ones

I agree, VII was a recycled IV for me. I'm scared JJ will kill off Luke soon so he can focus on the new characters and their arcs. (Old Obi Wan style) Haven't seen Rogue One but it looks like a 7 Samurai recycle. However, the Star Trek movies weren't a complete disaster, so I'm willing to believe. Hopefully TFA was just to bring people back into the fold and now shit will start to get real. You?

I love the new star trek movies I just wish the plots weren't just action for action sake though. I miss the originals that had a message and made you think every episode this just feels semi shallow. And yah I think rogue one might actually turn into a great movie though. But its hard to think of original truely epic scene like the original movies

I would scrape a Razer blade over the head of my dick when I was young to build callouses

And did it work?

You wanna suck it?

when iwas a kid i saw a rabbit that was run over on the side of the street. when i came back the next day there were some wasps (maybe bees) coming in and out of its ass. i got hard and took it home. i fucked it that night and kept fucking it for a week until it got stinky. then i made a soup out of it. bye

N n no, I just wanted to know
For ummmmmm research

Fucking /thread
Nobody's gonna top this shit

Suck my cock and I'll tell you

Bump

Agreed people gotta know there are no CGI non shitty versions of starwars out there

But why callusus. Were you afraid you'd come to quick? Or did you think it might add a little to those 3 inches?

>Don't CHOKE on your aspirations, Director.
What did he mean by this?

Without suckin' you get nothin'

I think it was a direct reference to Edwards. But in the end anything beats Lucas. We can all rest easy knowing one day he'll be dead