Why are the 80's the best decade ever?

Why are the 80's the best decade ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU&list=PLL55rJswZPUY6pNadCpeBlZaivnbA42PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you faggot asshole weren't alive back then.

Because of the women.

The ladies were hotter forsure

they were pretty good, but I liked the 90s better.

Retro af. I am loving this.

And the cars didn't suck either.

yep

this car still makes me hard af

My dad had a corvette stingray. It was the baddest car ever.

Nigga, if you have to ask why, you deserve to die more painfully than the eighth place trophy sjw faggots. Please, do the entire world a favor and kill yourself somewhere no one but your faggot parents would ever know.

because I was a kid back then

also the only time in my life I got persued for sex

Fucking Wonder Woman, so fucking wonderful, she 3 fucking cunts!

me too, but only by old gay men :(

She's hot as hell. Damn

ha, at least mine were young

they weren't, everyone was obsessed with material wealth and those fucking shoulder pads....
Had the shoulder pads become any bigger or thicker, you could've used them for football

I thought 30 year olds were OLD AND CREEPY back then cuz I was 15.

MARTHA!!

Nigga. I was barely there. These bitches were the goddess, the unattainable slightly older hot as fuck chicks. I'm a freshman, and these are 25 year old bitches playing juniors in movies chicks. That is what we are talking about. The bitches playing chicks just barely out of your league, the ones that piss you off, because you were....almost...there...

She's hosting a new radio station in San fran.

>best movies
>best music
>best cars
>malls were fun
>movies were fun
>media (not just news) wasn't as prevalent as it is now
>no islam in the west

Things weren't as God damned serious ALL THE FUCKING TIME back then. Sure we worried about shit (Russian nukes for instance) but we knew how to forget that shit for a while and just have some fucking fun. People weren't as fucked up either. None of this non-binary squirrelkin xhe/xhim/xher 78 gender special snowflake crap.

The music was also pretty awesome. Anything went back then. If it was good, we listened to it.

Look at the wide variety of musical styles on this playlist. Metal, country, pop, dance, bands from other countries, whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU&list=PLL55rJswZPUY6pNadCpeBlZaivnbA42PM

Fuck. Only did the first song. Well, search jewtube for 80's playlists, and hang on to your ass.

Niggers still new their place.