What does Sup Forums think of the death sentence?

What does Sup Forums think of the death sentence?
Should the death sentence be made everywhere for the worst types of criminals such as child molesters, mass murderers, serial killers and etc yes or no? And should they also be tortured? I asking because I'm very conflicted about this. What's your actual standards on the death sentence I want to know.

kill all killers
castrate all rapists
prison for drug dealers thieves and thugs only
all else settled with fines or community service

immediate death sentence for anyone who buys unbuttered popcorn and/or caffine free mountain dew

Interesting.

Honest opinions please.

No because id be killed AT LEAST three times by now.

Why's that?

I think it should be offered as a voluntary alternative to life imprisonment, but not used for revenge.

He's probably a child molester.

So vengeance is not the way. Interesting, interesting indeed.

That's what I assumed at first but I didn't want to be impolite just in case he might not be one. I'm careful with my accusations.

Here's another question. Should child rapists be killed or castrated?

no

> (OP)
>kill all killers
>castrate all rapists
>prison for drug dealers thieves and thugs only
>all else settled with fines or community service
I agree with this.

so long as its real rape, castrated
if its statutory then people should get over it teens want sex

Oh why yes of course.

And your reason being?

Yes it sounds reasonable but I'm still not convinced myself. My mind is very conflicted with morality.

Death row gladiator battles

Paper-view that shit

Solve economic problems

Seconded

I support this

Some people are just so unredeemable that putting them down is the right thing to do. Once they run out of appeals, just bring them out back and shoot them in the back of the head.

I will put money towards this

>Paper-view

Should these mass murderers and child killers be experimented on instead of animals? It would be accurate but would it be moral? Think about this deep down.

Try to avoid making permanent decisions, if you can. Especially for something as benign as rape, it's literally the gift of sex with bad PR.

Don't make decisions on God's behalf, really. Try to avoid making justice calls, humans are notoriously bad at this. Either justice is a concept respect by the universe and you don't need to try to punish people or it isn't and you can stop worrying about it.

Pretty edgy, mate.

animals should only be experimented on if the experimentors are willing to eat the animals after

The death sentence is a deterrent. What people dont realize is back when it was actually carried out. Bank robbers tended to have their weapons loaded with blanks because they did not want to get anyone killed because of the death penalty. They also say that it is better to toss them in jail for life. They say it is cheaper and I say bullshit. It costs something like 40-50K a year per prisoner. Having someone serving life is nothing but a way to make money. They will never be released into society and will never be a productive member of society. They say two wrongs don't make a right but they need to consider their victims families. If someone murdered a member of my family they would die even if I had to wait years for them to walk out or to get a good shot threw a fence.

>Don't make decisions on God's behalf
But I don't believe in god. I'm just trying to see the most rational and most morally good choice to make. I'm stuck in limbo with this question.

If you lie in wait and kill unjustly, you deserve the death penalty.

/Thread/

>Being this retarded

Please tell me you're joking...

But that could most likely be poisonous.

when god comes down and holds court he can make the decisions until then he can fuck off and we will make our own decisions

Hey man it's a doggy dog world out there and ideas like that are a diamond dozen.

for all intensive purposes I support that plan

In a perfect world we would have slave Labour camps for people who deserve it

Try to keep on topic please.

It's a lot smarter than keeping faggots alive for life sentences, that shit is done just for prison profit.

But current death sentence keeps people alive to long still, once convicted take a cunt out back and shoot him.

waste not want not

I disagree. In a perfect world crime wouldn't exist nor will slavery or anything near as bad as those would exist. That's my true vision of a utopia.

Great point.

Your perfect world sounds like shit, someone call the boring police, oh wait you can't because everyone is so boring in your shitopia that you don't even have a backup just in case.

I was about to say "but I said perfect world" but then again so did you

legal fees are where it costs more, death sentence for lawyers only, they shoulda known better

your vision of utopia is clearly not populated by humans.

Unrealistic yes. But still my ultimate dream.

But think about it. No crime and pure freedom to do anything but damage another person or yourself. Everything's free everyone's nice and nobody kills or hurts another person ever. What's wrong with this?

Then there would be way too many fucking people, I'm the fag who mentioned the slave labour

Killing for any reason beside eating/self defence is not necessary, life sentence should be punishment for all crimes like rape, murder etc. Getting the death penalty is a way better fate than rotting in prison. Imo its a favor not punishment. Revenge shouldn't be the goal here though, it should be to take the person away from "normal" society. I feel like society needs to evolve a lot more to be able to understand why killing in the name of justice is wrong.

We have an entire universe. Why not explore it?

sounds like the first matrix
whole plantations were lost

Understood. You kind of gave me a right answer but didn't exactly therefore I'm still not convinced for either side. Death or life for the worst criminals.

The fix the planet why don't you?

I wish I could but I'm no hero or villain. I'm neutral since my mind is very conflicted in a lot of situations. I suppose I'm both good and evil in a sense. But my dream remains the same for now.

>sounds like the first matrix
Is the matrix really a bad thing?

And what is your dream? Trust me I wish I can be my character in fallout 3, buts it's not gonna happen

the first matrix was a utopia
but humans rejected it and it was destroyed

my dream is to overcome my struggles with autism

Good answer

I to struggle with autism

getting them into the boxes is the worst

What does killing a person do?
Teach them a lesson?
No they is kill. They can't learn a lesson.
Deter others?
No plently of rapes and murder still happen in places with death penalty.
The only I can see it do is stroke the human ego. Hurr durr muh justice

I told you. Basically Eden. It's very stupid and unrealistic and would never happen but I still like it. Basically every single organism that ever lived was brought back to life in the future from advanced technology and live on a gigantic planet and not kill, damage or eat eachother and finally be unified into one big happy evolutionary genetic family. Again stupid and childish but I still like it. Every species that ever lived somehow surviving without food or water and being immortal and connecting and due to advanced technology the ability for all of us to easily have a conversation from translations. Everyone's happy, healthy and alive. Everyone has a chance apex predator, predator, herbivore.

The sentence should be exile and death upon return or coerced suicide.

why try and teach? they won't learn
killing them means not having to pay to look after them forever and the people who lost friend or family don't have to think about it

Taking vengeance out of the equation makes your answer almost perfect. I'm almost convinced and satisfied to side with you. Almost.

Guess it depends on what color your skin is

True. However your no better for letting a rapist rape. Wouldn't it be better for humanity if we can put them to work?

Nice counter argument.

Is that your honest opinion user? Deep in depths of your heart?

Why not a life sentence?

I support this 100%

wanton taking of life that does not call for forfeiting your own life,is life cheapened mr conflicted

Because unfortunately that costs money

sorry your fired, we replaced you with a prisoner whos working for forgiveness
go feed your kids with our selfsatisfaction and niceness

Fully in favor of it. If you strip all emotion out of the debate, and simply rely on logic, and reason, it's easy to reach the conclusion that it simply comes down to whether, or not the guilty will ever change, if the population is willing to put up with it, and how much effort it will take to punish by more humane means. A law that doesn't protect the innocent is worthless, so if the law fails to use the death penalty, and as a result the innocent get hurt, then the law of that nation has failed.

>same fag here
Fuck one seven short.

I don't agree with it, but I believe that the judicial system is basically geared to send niggers to their death

I suppose that's true. But still is a life worth money? Like any money? I'm sure that depends on who the person is. I say the average life is priceless but...

I doubt it highly.

>What does killing a person do?
Cheaper because you do not have to pay to keep them alive at 40-50K a year.
>Teach them a lesson?
You cannot teach people not to murder when it is in their blood and that is what they do.
>No they is kill. They can't learn a lesson.
Again you cannot teach them not to. just like you can not teach a wild animal to be domestic.
>Deter others?
Yes it does actually. Those that know they will die for committing murder are more likely to not do it as for the the ones that know they will not be killed them selves.
>No plently of rapes and murder still happen in places with death penalty.
Rapes don't get the death penalty. Also the states that do have the death penalty, the murders tie up the system with appeals and drawn out court dates. if they do get the chair or what ever it is usually after like 20 - 40 years.
>The only I can see it do is stroke the human ego. Hurr durr muh justice
When a member of your family gets murdered and dies a slow death then and only then can you have an opinion on other victims families.

But people are having kids like we're disappearing. And alot of us are absolute pieces of shit, not sure if your trolling me but you know it's true

and yet you pay taxes that buy weapons that take such precious lives overseas
some times people need to die

It's as I stated hereIf the law fails to protect the innocent then it has failed to preform its purpose, and like anything that fails is worthless. It's most effective for the law to ignore emotional thought when making that decision, and thus if it can safely assume that the person will always be a major risk, it's most effective to eliminate them.

There are only two things you need to know about the dp:
1. It does not act as a deterrent
2. Innocent people will continue to be convicted and killed

I've never bought a weapon before. I was thinking of buying one. But still I believe self defense in another argument. Despite I don't see myself shooting anyone just threatening a mugger.

>Despite I don't see myself shooting anyone just threatening a mugger.
Might as well get a rock then.

A rock wouldn't scare a mugger with a knife.

Bet u r white
CHECK YOUR PRIVLEDGE FAM!

You should be aloud to murder someone breaking into your home

>Innocent people will continue to be convicted and killed
Yes, yes I know that but with careful trials and evidence I'm sure barely any innocent person gets killed.

Sigh.

The Rock would fukin make faggot muggers wet their pantaloons bro

I disagree. I would never murder someone breaking into my home. I'd restrain them with a taser though.

Muscles aren't knife-proof.

Exactly what white privilege would say #blacklivesmatter #racistseverywhere #thisguyKkk

Nice dubs, but where I'm from I'd probably get charged for tazing them

Yes, but it does stop a lot of nonredeemable scumbags from ever doing their shit again.

The Rock don't have muscles, he made of Rock

If you're trying to act like a stereotypical black man you're doing it wrong you're acting like the typical BLM activist but not the actual race.

racist