Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend thinks I'm a beta fuck how do I make her change her mind about that

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend thinks I'm a beta fuck how do I make her change her mind about that

fuck her sister or any other chick

kill yourself

Get the dog out of your foreskin and you'll be able to control your thrusts better.

Pin her against a wall and give her the fuck of her life

You need to take charge and show her who owns her like property. Mostly all women crave to be submissive as is their natural biology. So yell at her, keep her in her place, and never be afraid to force her to do anything by any means.
Trust me, if you want to save your relationship then do this.

>Giving a shit about what she thinks

The best move is not to care user

OP here we're chilling on the 23rd of this month was planning on just showing her that I'm not a pussy,we've been dating for about a week now what do you guys suggest?

Beat her bloody then ass-rape her.

this

Break up with her

break up with her

if you are on here and asking for advice from other males, then you are a beta

The fact that you care is proof she's right.

gang rape her

This.

The answer was in front of you all along. Bonus points for doin' her best friend btw.

If she thinks you're beta then she lacks respect for you as a person, and you are probably dead to her on some level.

So get yourself revenge from beyond the grave and come back like the alpha zombie that cunt needs to be humbled by.

You can flake her, not answer your phone at all, bang a hooker and send her a snap of you doing the deed at midnight.

Or you can man the fuck up and stop giving a shit about her worthless opinion you shallow fuck.

Get a foreskin dump her and get a foreskin take pics with new bf and show her then never speak with her or us again

Stop bitching about how Hillary lost the election.

Dump her ass and fuck another bitch! That'll show her!

break up with her

u don't need a person that doesn't like u

go to bed zach

here are the steps to become alpha in her eyes
1 wait till she is in shower
2 find vasaline
3 liberally apply vasaline to dick
4 jerk off in her shoes
5 kneel beside tub with goddesses shoes in your mouth cum easily visible
6 cry when she puts you in a chastity tube for ruining her shoes

Marco/Edgar?!

What has she said/done to make you see that, OP?
The clearest answer is the closest one to the question's context.

Edgar/Marco!?!?

fuck off to bed cuck

Are you either, faggot?