FUCK MEAT EATERS

FUCK MEAT EATERS

I just have to vent. I can't fucking stand meat eaters and the way you push your immoral and unhealthy practices on others. I'm vegan, and all I want is for people to respect our choice to not eat meat, but no. Every time we go a restaurant and everyone else is eating meat, we get ostrichized. FUCK YOU lard bags, all of you are candidates for strokes and heart-attacks, sitting on your computers jerking off and getting fatter and fatter. Look at my face, make you hard nerds (me on left)? Will as long as you eat meat you've never got a shot at touching a girl like me. And guess what? When I eat, I don't have to commit murder to fill my belly. What is your rational? It's okay to mutilate and eat animals cuz they are less intelligent? Would you mutilate and eat a mentally challenged person?

Yes

Plant lives matter

i smell copypasta

If you are a vegan, your diet only consist of eating food's food. That makes you food. Hmm.... vegan diet. You must be tasty. GET IN MY BELLY!

B-but, user... semen is a non-vegan substance...

Do you love niggers? Yhey are animals too ya know.

I would eat a retard.

fuck off back to Sup Forums with your racist bullshit. You are probably pro-USA... think of the words of the first republican president: our country is dedicated to the proposition that ALL men are created equal.

you fuckers forget that so easily

>Forgets that plants have feelings too

Wow your the girl on the left AND you know how to use a computer? This has got to be some kind of magic. You even know how to spell ostracized. Hell you even know what it means! Wow, just wow.

nice feet

ostrichized.
Kek

0/10

But in all seriousness, someone who just converted to vegan as opposed to living in a society where it is commonplace in the family for generations has about the same chance of a heartattack/diabetes/stroke as someone who eats too many big macs.

shut the fuck up you cunt. We don't push some fucking immoral practice on you faggot you're the ones who always go around having to make sure we know you're a vegan. I like food plain, I can't get mad if I go to McDonalds and order a burger and it's full of pickles and ketchup and shit, I just ask for a new one. So shut hte fuck up dumb cunt meat's delicious and if you disagree you're more autistic that I am.

Plants are sentient and we will all realise that we are dominatting war gods of this planet in about 15 years.

>Would you mutilate and eat a mentally challenged person?

Yes, if it wasn't illegal.

You claimed that that was you in the image, the reverse image search determined: that was a lie.

lol all MEN are created equal fucking sexist faggot go fucking commit suicide for overlooking this little FACT you fucker

the founding fathrs were no better than these racist Sup Forumslacks from today m yfriend you will eat shit soon from shame

not eating meat is a mental disorder, commonly found among special snowflakes

Just ate a huge T-bone, cooked in butter in a fry pan, between rare and medium rare

Was amazing

animals have no fucking souls

>the founding fathrs were no better than these racist Sup Forumslacks from today m yfriend you will eat shit soon from shame

The founding fathers were visionaries, America just couldn't live up to their expectations. They truly were great men. The country as it is today is not their vision.

Also, niggers and Irishmen aren't people

If you were either girl in the photo. You wouldn't be a vegan. Not possible with that kind of body.

Sounds sublime

why you gotta spew such obvious bullshit? if you gonna troll, at least do it well.

Making fun of you? Sure, I get that once in a while. But ain't many people have PUSHED a meat agenda onto me, and those that have, have done so in an appropriate conversation out of concern for my health (them believing that no meat = health issues).

Plants are defenseless beings that you rip from their homes, peel and slice, then consume. At least my meat has a chance to run away.

Actually, yes. I'd consider eating a mentally challenged person. I've always wondered about the flavour of human flesh, and a mentally handicapped person might be better off dead, anyway.

He has a point, semen is potential human life, you arent full vegan you dirty sperm killer you

>Would you mutilate and eat a mentally challenged person?

No, I don't like vegetables.

I know this is a troll post but goddammit, you vegans make us vegetarians lives difficult. that is all

> I just have to vent. I can’t fucking stand you anime nerds and the way you push your disgusting perverted shit on others. I’m a normal teenage girl, and all I want is for people to respect our choice to not watch anime, but no. Every time we express our feelings about not liking anime, we get ostrichized. FUCK YOU lard bags, all of you are candidates for strokes and heart-attacks, sitting on your computers jerking off and getting fatter and fatter. Look at my face, make you hard nerds? Will as long as you watch anime you’ve never got a shot at touching a girl like me. And guess what? When I watch tv, I don’t have my mind turned into a mush with all this perverted trippy shit. What is your rational? It’s okay to watch anime because you get to jack off to the ‘cute’ characters? If you have a shred of decency, you will see my point, but if not, when you’re touching yourself tonight thinking about a girl like me, why don’t you just do the rest of the world a favor and rip your dicks off. Faggots.

Firstly...youre not fuckable.
secondly Meat is delicious and if we stopped eating meat we fuck the ecosystem so bad that cows alone will cause greenhouse effect so bad that the ozone would be gone in 100 years

Thirdly Yes, kill the retard, what does he bring to this world except being an emotional commodity for the less retarded?

I don't commit murder when I eat because someone else already did it for me

Very low quality bait

I like how vegans call you a murderer for ordering a hamburger; as if they have cows in the kitchen that they slaughter just for your order.
Me eating a salad won't bring the cow back to life.

>comes to Sup Forums
>doesnt think we would mutilate and eat a retard
>tfw when you know school must be out for xmas break

So you don't eat meat. That's cool. Do you still like the bone?

>ostrichized
kek

Plants cry too you know. Every time you now your lawn, blades of grass weep in unison. How do you feel about yourself now that plants are being decimated, crushed, PULVERIZED, twisted, yanked, pulled, thrown around, and inevitably, MURDERED. How do you feel that you kill thousands of plants everyday just to sustain your selfish habit to live HUH? While you selfishly grind down plant blood and meat I hope remember thousands of plants suffered and were murdered for your little eating hobby

They cried the whole time to until the chopping block

cuckvegans = grass eaters

millions of years of evolution doesn't work 4 you veganism are a bunch of beta cucks
vegans are just the muslims of food