>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3k1O87DgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still here

wo

(Tali)
Well... that's a good point. In that case you just have to grit your teeth...

(Makoto)
How are you? And, and... is Umaru user the one you said you feel very close with?

>Chara

Claimu
Oh, well it sounds like you're doing decent then, but if not maybe make yourself some hot cocoa.

>rapes the karen
This is true. Im not gonna look the gift horse in the mouth.

So close

Yeah yeah, I haven't heard about the port though. Will be excited to play it if that's the case.

Do not do this!
Poor Karen!

Nah m8, too cold to go outside. I got my daki too, so I'm warm.

Pretty good the last few days to be honest.

Nope, although I've been having second thoughts lately about that actually.

Correction
>rapes the karen poster.

This is alright.
Also it is not rape.
c:

Wo!

That's good

That's... well, not so good I guess. Why do you have second thoughts about it? Did something happen?

Well then you ass over here and make my bed warmer.

I SUMMON MYSELF!

Get your ass over here*

I was wondering. Would also sex a trap or (even more gay) a guy or do you only fuck with girls?

Id fuck a trap no doubt...im not sure about a guy tbh...it gets weird.

I'd hug you from behind and whisper sweet things into your ear until your heart and body become as warm as the sun and my dude
No homo at all.

Hopefully it turns out well, what other vidya have you played by the way?

That sounds quite lovely tbh (no homo)

Ehhh, nothing in particular. I've found someone else I enjoy being around just as much, however. And it's making me feel... off. It's a tad hard to explain.

HA GAAAAAAAAAAY

It not gay if he said no homo and the balls dont touch

Congratulations.
You played yourself

I see.. Interesting.

*gasp* Makoto, you can't! It's betrayal!
Forbidden love!

And who's that other person?

>Posters: 8

Where did we die?

I WILL PLAY YOU WITH MY KILLA QUEEN!!!

Last december

If you wish to delve into the more psychological side, I did have a bad gay experince as a adolescent.

Valid point.

I dunno if I'd call it betrayal... the poster from here did say they didn't think it'd work out anyways, so...

Someone from an old community that I used to be part of. We didn't like each other too much back then, but I suppose I've changed in such a way that we've hit it off pretty well lately.

Why is she paired with him?

Hearthstone right now. I played starcraft, red alert, world in conflict, warcraft, counterstrike the earlier call of duties, I dunno. Lots!
Just on PC, though.

I'd probably ruffle your hair and hold my hand over your heart while I nuzzle the back of your neck.
No homo.
I'm not gay.

No, you're lying.

(nom)(cute)
(cute)

C-can we kiss a little (no homo obviously)

Wo?

Cirno is mine!
Should I do a Touhoumon nuzlocke?

>menacing intensifies

Would you mind telling me about this some more or are you too uncomfortable?

So the cutie can't decide who to sex first~

I'm kidding. Is he living more near you? Also is he confirmed gay? Else you'd just be... wasting your time I guess

Hello all.

This thread gets awfully gay at night

why the fuck not?

*presses on demolition thingy*

Basically i was promised my first sexual experience with a girl on the condition that i first allow this guy to suck my dick. I did it and felt really weird about it only to find out the girl was actually him on the phone with a voice modulator. (Keep in mind this was pre cellphone/internet times.)

Or am I?!

Am not.

Lewd.
>Not cute!

Heh, no. Further away... as in, yurop kinda of further.
I think they've expressed interest? I'm still trying to figure that out completely.

hanako

It's morning.

>explosions and blood everywhere

That's... what the hell... adolescent... that means you were between 15 and 18?

>lewd
well, you are especially lewd.

In Europe, well fuck that, that's far away.
You can just ask him what's his take on lgbt.

It's gonna get cute again~

Only if you hold me close through the night and let me breathe into your ear
Haha good thing we're just being ironic right?

You are!

did i just kill chara? FUCK! D':

14 iirc
Totally nothing gay about enjoying the comlany of another man (no homo)

Wo~

Ah, i'm not aware of many of those, i was asking more like RE or Crash, i suppose those are the only of them then?

Teste already.

I am not.... often....anymore.

They're fine with it. It's just kinda an awkward situation. At first, the flirting was a joke in the group chat. And now it's an awkward stage where neither of us are sure if it's actually a joke anymore...

WOWOWOWOWOW KAREN ROOOOOD!

Tomoko.

You know it.

shhh

(pls reply)

Nah, you can't kill Chara. Too determined and stuff

That's really fucked up... and how old was that guy? 17? 20?

But you are!

Well then step it up a bit and ask him if he means it!

Going to sleep now. Goodnight all.
No he was my age

I can barely eat this damn soup

you didnt work today did you?

the only thing i see is weakness.

When was the last time i was lewd with someone?!

They're not sure! I'm not even sure!

I'm not sure, I can't really remember too much of those. Not many console stuff that I've played, honestly.

Yes I am!

Nothing at all, we're just helping each other out.

goodnight tali
cuddle with your wife and get warm

That's a great gif!
Eh, Chara was never strong to begin with. Just a 12 year old human girl with a knife.
She can just try again and again and again

I don't know, you tell me. No idea how lewd you are in private

Well... since you live at the opposite site of earth... how about you just say fuck it and tell him, that it wouldn't work out and you're sorry?

Wo!

Nope, i had the day off. How was your day?

ok good i was worried you were up all night and then went to work. I slept till 5 in the afternoon and didnt do a thing today but now im doing one of my favorite things.

She can try over and over and over and over, but nothing is going to change, since this is the definition of insanity: You do something over and over again, expecting shit to change.
With Chara and Flan, you cannot really compare, since Flan will just bust you all into shreds if she gets mad. But if Chara has a unique power of doing something again and again forever without getting some sort of colossal brain damage, she should be an interesting opponent to Flan. That said, do not screw with Flan, because she will go on a human genocide if she gets really pissed off, pic related.

I would gladly tough it through work without sleep if it meant staying up with you all night. Funny, i did the exact same as you.

Wo

Internet is very trash tonight it seems
Oh, alright, well i meant more single player stuff and whatnot.

well i wouldnt want you to do that its not good for you. I wonder why we both did that

You really don't have to berate me on Flandre. I know her well enough to know not to mess with her.
Althoug she had quite the fun with Marisa

Months, it's been months.

I dunno... somepart of me is enjoying this a tad too much.

Oh yes! Marisa did not need to open that door but did and got fucked. Anyway, off to bed, lmao. bye.

Wo!

I know, i'll try not to. Probably because we stayed up till 6:30 sweet talking each other.

well yeah i knew that we did that i was just joking. I was thinking which characters do you find attractive?

Ah, I see. I know what you mean. I enjoy being complimented as much as you do. And I also know, that while you disagre when I say you're cute, that you're enjoying it anyway

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific.

It's not even compliments. I'm just enjoying talking to them in general. Plus, teasing them is top tier fun!
Also, what do you mean I'm enjoying it?! Why would I enjoy lies of myself?!

like characters you find hot or something

Yes it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3k1O87DgI

Who here can guess a Bond from a still of the song at the start?

Why? Because they're compliments.

I believe we're very similar in that regard

Well, Ill make which Bond Im watching a little easier. Aston DB5 vs Ferrari 355.

Wo

Ah. Hmm i guess a few that pop into mind are, C.C from Code Geass, Mairu and Kururi from Durarara, Anna from Shimoneta, Akame and Esdeth from Akame ga Kill, Re-L from Ergo proxy, Yoruichi from Bleach. What about you?

That's enough clues to google the answer.

I know. People dont care anyway.