Culture Pals /cp/ thread

Train girl edition

Legit Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world, share QTs with your fellow anons, make fun of SEA sluts, gawk at beautiful Slavs, laugh at the Leaf who likes kebabs.

Good luck to the Swedebro and his train girl.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old legit thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Nikki332
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=675442161640194048
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=681944645116280832&uid=681942926928035840&aid=681942929578835968
interpals.net/Caitlen-yeahidk
interpals.net/emmacameron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fisrt for potentially getting a kgf

Flirt

never flirted before, let alone in korean/with a korean.

I don't really know how to describe it. It just kind of happens when you click with a girl. I can't do it with just anyone but if I feel comfortable I can

You white?

Please explain am new

1.Make an account on Interpals.net
2. Message QTs

black

How do I know it isn't a scam or some shit

literally just go to interpals say you are vietnamese and want ot make friends/ lang exchange.

convince euro girls that want viet cock to give nudes.

If you use common sense you won't get scammed.

this desu

Don't talk to blacks from Africa or girls that are suspiciously white looking despite living in Uganda and you'll be fine. The other scams are just as easy to spot, like the bots that will send you messages asking if you want to join their sex party and they'll have a suspicious link.

man can't wait to go to korea and be retard trying to remember to be curteous to all the elders.

Might be harder but if she wants to meet you you're probably in there

that would be a first.

I'm just scared if i flirt she might think I'm hitting on her and then it will get awkward, if it turns out she wasn't flirting with me. Especially since she's helping me with my korean.

Oh if she's helping you with Korean maybe not, when you meet you'll be able to tell

Well, wait until you get closer with her? On a more personal level?

Girls generally like if you flirt and they like that you hit on them.
There are lots of girls who can help you with your Korean, just try and see how it goes.
Best tips is to be touchy, read the dicarlo escalation ladder. Best tip for me at least.

If they get uncomfortable, just relax it a little. They like it when you are a bit more sexual than the normal Asian/Korean guy, just don't be pushy. They don't like people who keep on insisting when say no, like nagging. Think drunk people who just straight up asks for sex or who touches them inappropriately before they have made a food connection(that's why you follow the escalation ladder).

Just be a fun foreigner who is a bit more sexual and open , who just likes to be a bit more closer and touchy than they are used to.

Take it from someone who completed kgf2014.
Korea is fun, Korean girls even more so.

Russian

interpals.net/Nikki332

>interpals.net/Nikki332
looks like she needs some chapstick

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=675442161640194048

So?

alright what are some telltale signs a girl on interpals won't respond to or ignore your message?

preferably regarding profiles and pics?

/kringkring

thai qt

From my experience, if she's been on IP for longer than a year she probably won't respond. Or if she does, it doesn't really go anywhere.

All of the long term friends I've made on IP had only recently made an account when I first messaged them. From what I've seen, they are generally less guarded because their inboxes haven't been flooded with proposals and requests for nudes yet. I messaged the French QT I'll be meeting in June when her account was only 5 days old. I remember we were talking and I asked her about weird messages. And she didn't understand what I ment. Then another week later she told me she's been getting lots of weird messages from Turks and Africans asking for sex. I got in before the shit storm started.

wtf
what did you just put in your profile?

Kek, the fuck ?

What did you write?

uggo

adding languages doesn't change the view count it's just a meme
I currently have 3 languages in my learning section and I only get ~ 4 views / day

its updating and adding new pics, I also think updating the status doesnt do anything

it puts your status in a live feed that updates with new statuses, so there's a slight chance for more views

Replying to someone who just changed her status works wonder, but some people are using a bot that auto-updates their status regularly. It's better to wait a little to see who the spammers are.

bumpity bump

>What's your name?
>Where are you from?
>Do you want to be my friend?

Why do people do this?

It's been over 2 years and I still maintain semi regular contact with a girl I met on IP.
She came to the USA, we visited, she was my first kiss, I lost my virginity to her, and now, we're still maintain semi regular contact.

How long have you known a qt?

did she come just for you

She moved to the USA, which is how it was all possible.
That's why I specifically tried getting to know her, because I knew she would be close

cute!

I've started talking to a qt yesterday. She's my first.

what does bookmarking do?

new qt just told me just hates commies

they bookmark qt for later hunting

>tfw still no qt busty white gf
Why must all of the qts on the site be koreaboos

because korea is superior

>only 4 views for today
justo

/kitty84
thats some A-class MILF

>its another dog filter girl
what the fuck is it with that? why is it so popular?

I go to look at information of the Normandie Museum in Caen, and I see him on the home page. Lol what.

>go to the Caen Memorial website and click on it
>apparently a journalist is giving a conference about Trump's intentions as the new USA President

I think the reason Trump is on the home page is because every USA President, at the beginning of his term, has to travel to the Normandy Landing memorial to give a speech or something, I don't really recall what they are supposed to do there.

The point is, this part of Caen is considered to be American soil

Oh alright that makes sense.

So, I should expect to see a lot of Americans when I'm in Caen?

/redsky0

>Match with a black American girl
>Five minutes into the conversation she already talks about riding my dick
>Take a look at her profile
>She's a single mom in her 20's

Yes, you can expect to see American people there, I wouldn't be able to tell you approximately how much though.

Also, I need to rectify a few things, the Normandy landing memorial isn't in Caen but rather near "Colleville-sur-mer" (I don't know where it is, thanks Wikipedia), so it's not part of Caen, just Normandy

Therefore, the Normandy museum in Caen has nothing to do with the memorial. You should still visit both imo.

fuuuuck, why is always men looking at my profile. it just keeps going on and on. why are the qts not giving me views

Lmao gross

Ok I will. On the Caen Museum's website it shows they do guided tours to all the beaches and sites. So I think I'll do that. Originally I was going to try to do it all on my own, but this seems way easier

Those tettes

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=681944645116280832&uid=681942926928035840&aid=681942929578835968

Not gonna lie, you guys are creepy as fuck.

In which way?

do you look gay?

Why are you even checking who looks at your profile?
The people who message you matter. Nothing else.

That's not nice.. ;__;

i dont think so, its just me giving a half smile in my main picture. do I need to put "no faggots" as the status?

Ded

its friday night, gonna be even more ded than usual

>5 months offline
>access for the first time in all this time
>got 13 messages
>"oh fuck how am I supposed to message all these people"
>one of the people was the beautiful and cool Polish that I managed to have a good talk
>messages me a big text of the continuation of our nice talk
>"One more question, do you have Facebook? ;)"
>"...was last online 5 months ago"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY THIS NEED TO HAPPEN WITH ME????

What's with these girls? They look 20...

interpals.net/Caitlen-yeahidk

interpals.net/emmacameron

Damn nigga

they not have internet in the favelas for 5 months at a time?

>muh memes

watch yourself bro

>she keeps saying ㅎㅎ after every response

What does it mean?