No qt to hypnotize and do lewd things with

>no qt to hypnotize and do lewd things with
Just...

hypnotization isn't real user

It is real and totally different from how it's portrayed in media, hypnosis as you imagine it is definitely fake, but still hot.

>consensual hypno
a CUTE

My favorite kind, fairly rare though

>Learn to hypnotize animals so when you are arrested consent isn't the first thing brought into question.

"he may be hypnotizing animals into sex slaves as well"

I am pretty sure that hypnotizing and fucking an animal isn't classed the same as the "rape" which some women would accuse you of after the act has been done. (even if they consented before)

Probably not.

YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT EVEN IF YOU REPLY
NO IMMUNITY

It doesn't work if nobody believes.

Curses are dead nowadays thanks to people like you

I need more of these

It's from an artist named manyakis, I only have those two saved though, his other stuff isn't hypno.

here's something else I have saved

Yeah I like him his good, real good.

4/4
I can't tell you how many times I've gotten off to this stuff

Hypnosis is so underrated it's hot as hell.

Yeah I wish it was more popular, thankfully there is a lot more content nowadays than there used to be. Even still I sometimes have to find strangers to hypnotize online to get off (they don't know that though haha)

loose yourself in the pendant. Boner dead... r.i.p.

Definitely my top fetish

Not exactly the most well made comic out there, but from what I remember, the creator was a decent looking girl who disappeared from the scene after getting too much attention when she posted some fetishy stuff of herself

did you save the stuff?

Damm do you know this artist OP?

I'll see if I can find it, it was just her in her bra with her arms out doing the yes master I obey stuff, and I believe some bits of her being hypnotized, name was faustus

Name is endpiece but I think it was a one off comic that was never finished

Found the info, never posted a link here before, literally google faustus hypnosis fetish and click the first result

Thanks user also kinda ironic the comic called endpiece is canceled haha

haha yeah guess the name fits pretty well, all the best stuff is too short but oh well, I'm used to it by now