Can we all describe Laci Green in one word Sup Forums?

Can we all describe Laci Green in one word Sup Forums?

attwhore

Thoughtful

haterapeable

Who?

Double @whoreing

disappointment

virgin

Disgusting

>Who?

Cunt

Failure

Hypocrite.

A lot of negative responses. Kind of sad.

Fucktarded

Retarded

throated

>Pitbeard

the female equivlent to a neck beard.

Jew

/thread

I would cut my dick off with a rusty spoon and fuck myself with it before I let her suck it.

I would fuck her very hard and suck my dick until I got off

>Smelly

You do know she's the most annoying feminist cunt in the world right?

jugs

She can't talk with a dick in her mouth

Ignorant

CUNT
UU
N N
T T

Knowing her... She'd try. Plus she's got hairy pits,legs and such... She looks like she doesn't shower for weeks. And she's a fat ass.

Plus there's the risk of her biting your dick off.

Trump

problematic

:C

insufferable

She'd be tweeting whilst sucking

Slampig

Hypocritical

Looks like a chubby Riley Reid with glasses.

Fucking idiot

Gollum.

Rapist.

Woah, I didn't know Laci Green existed in 2009. I just assumed she was shat out fully formed by some landwhale queen.

She was part of Dnews if I remember... She was stupid then too, she was only doing stories that with one google search you'd see were total BS.

Like Powdered Alcohol(Alcohol is impossible to make powdered, it'd be easier to make powdered water)

Autism

armpits

Diseased

>describe Laci Green in one word
WIDE
Seriously, how the fuck can a not-obese human being have a face THAT FUCKING WIDE

Nudes?

Woman

FUCKING WHY??? You really want to see a hairy, fat, oily, hammerface? If so...

>Pic related

Quick! Post sexy Laci Green!

Realdumbcunt

Yes,something about her imperfections is appealing but also knowing she has nudes with how she acts is satisfying.

irresistable

Fembacca

>Feminist

Fuck man I would give my left nut for nudes of Laci Green. Goddamn.

smelly

>Yes,something about her imperfections is appealing but also knowing she has nudes with how she acts is satisfying.
YESSS !

Femist

At least she doesn't defend Islam.

Lol bc they used to do poly or bc they only allow men in the priesthood

>dehydrated water
Nobel Prize winner

The joke is that she does.

Lmao yes she does nigga.
wish i weren't on my phone so I could post the vid but cmon now, she's an SJW, do you really expect her to not abandon her beliefs when they don't tow rhe party line?

I think he was joking...
You were joking right? The quote is SEXIEST(Most desirable, turns her on, hot) not SEXIST...

Gunt

Herpesdufflebag

Cunt

>haterapeable
THIS

She stayed with my family in Portland a few years ago while she was at some school thing. I think she is related to my step-mom. She seemed cool. I remember she loves Mac and cheese so how bad can she be.

two words. Pure Aids.

niggerlover

Nah nothing like letting a feminist (whos all about female equality/supremacy) suck u off, ultimate submission

Nah nothing like letting a feminist (whos all about female equality/supremacy) suck u off, is the ultimate submission

Well she's a huge feminist cunt, nay, Social Justice Full Retard.

She admits to hating men, loving islam and thinking BLM is a good movement... Plus she litterally cried when she learned trump won because "Fucking white america"

see what I posted here

Attention

MegaFaggot

Irrelevant

She's just like most other women... talking shit about powerful men in order to goad them into dominating her. Don't be fooled... women don't want to be equal to weak men, they want to be underneath powerful ones.

IWTCILG

Dicks out for Feminism.

Make it a thing.

Like I said... She seemed cool to me. Trump worries the fuck out of me as well. Why are so up set about feminist and their politics. Women just proved my an overwhelming majority that politically that have NO voice. With Hillary's failure to capture even the majority of the female vote it's all over for them. Objectively Hillary's resume was probably the best of any Presidential candidate in history yet the old truth showed through. Women are jealous of other women. Women hate women. There will be a Latino president long before there is a woman president. They are done.

this.

You are the biggest fucking fag ive ever seen on this site. And this says alot.

yesss, this pic.

I wish I could this video. I want to expose those hypocrites

Libercuck detected. PURGE

Never stick your dick in crazy

IWTCILG user here

Hey anybody good with Photoshop and willing to do some nice BDSM fakes of her?

Preferrably Femdom or stuff like that?
Got a kink for femdom by femnazis.

Lacy is cancer, someone should just do us all a favor and pour so much bleach into her vagina she would die from it.

>women political have no voice
Kek
If Hillary Clinton is the only woman politician who speaks for women they are fucked anyway. There are plenty of women politicians on both sides of the political spectrum. Just beaus America didn't vote for a liar and murderer doesn't mean women are done in politics.

Would also fap to.

Gib fakes plox

I know you would. Good choice.

You have no place here.

cancer

Wise.

Thick (in both ways)

Fuck off liberal.

I would litterally cum onto everything with LG.

Thats how much i hate her, someone photoshop her face onto something fucked up, as long as there are tits in the picture i can fap to it. Sadly no printer tho, so no tributes to her Twitter or tumblr possible at the moment.

Dicks out for Feminism my dudes.

Dicks out for Feminism.

Also how about stuff with Anita Sarkeezian or Big Red?

I bet they would be glad to get some male attention too...

Who?