So i just sold my precious gaming pc to pay rent for a wife that hates me...

So i just sold my precious gaming pc to pay rent for a wife that hates me... life is crap so can you Sup Forumstards cheer me up with good old greentext ylyl?

psss....user...

i think you have just assumed that me moving out = you moving in

>be bored, just paid rent
>browse Sup Forums on glorious gaming pc
>gonna fuck wife later

How much is your Rent?
How long have you been married?
Do you guys have kids together?

I'm honestly interested. I'm in the same situation as you.

Except instead of selling a gaming PC...I'm working 60 hours a week to provide for a fat wife who just wants to sit on a PS4 all day.

a true goldmine

Been married for 3 years. Shes hot as but cant fuck (medical) causes tention between us. No kids and rent was $390 a week (4 weeks behind cus of other issues)

>have no wife
>have no gaming pc
>only have iPhone to fap with

Op it could me so much worse.

sell the ps4 then dont be a pushover

Ouch man.
Why can't she fuck? What medical issues?
$390 a week...thats almost $1600 a month..fuck man.

Mine is $875 a month and I thought that was bad.

I'm stuck with mine because kid...and without her, I'd have no internet kek.

I'm waiting for her to fuck up someday so I have an excuse to leave.

I live in cairns australia (pretty avg price for her tbh but its a nice house on the water)

She has been to the gyno a few times as sex always hurts we both have no idea what it is. Could be cancer but i dunno havent had sex in about 2 months cus it hurts her.

Problem is your just wasting time waiting for her to fuck up. I am trapped here at the moment with no way out and your trapped with a kid.. sux

Thats a good one got more?

Have you considered cheating?
Or is that an old story

I could but i actually love her. I would do an emotionless whore but they are like 250 a pop here in oz :(

Nigga don't pay.

Hop on POF or MeetMe...put up a face pic, body pic, boom.

Vidja before bitches

Heres a pic of her for all you hungry hippos

Having that and not being able to fuck...hmmm...

time to become a surgeon and oncologist..chemo that pussy.

Put her on sleepy gas and go to town...then when she complains about worse pain..keep on putting her under.

She doesnt understand its torture to me.. but i cant blame her either and that makes it worse

There is a list of issues that can cause vaginal sex to be painful.

But its not like there aren't other ways to have sexy times. And most of the issues that make vaginal sex painful DO NOT make clitoral stimulation painful. So you can even get her off if you give a shit about that.

True. Just eat her out.
Maybe the cancer will magically fall into your mouth then you can shove your dick in

She's lying about the pain, she just doesn't want to have sex

The truth is painful. This could be accurate.

You fucking retard, you ignored your dad's advice and went and got married, didn't you, you dumb cuck?

She gets pounded by niggers on the regular, which makes her sore.

This

Kek

Dubs of Fuhrer tells the true

POF is a fuckin joke man. My gf made an account on it and in 2 days there were 350+ msgs and fuck knows how many meet mes. Its almost impossible to stand out if you are average.

>He fell for the marriage meme
HAHAHAHAHA