So a buddy of mine just sold me this weed for $25. Is it any good? Did I get ripped off?

So a buddy of mine just sold me this weed for $25. Is it any good? Did I get ripped off?

I'm also not sure how to smoke it, if anyone has some tips, they'd be much appreciated. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26930
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pecan wood

Oh shit man that's that new suppository strain. Slide it up your pooper and deliver trip report

$25? Lucky bastard.

Smoking it - beechwood, for smaller fish, as anything else tends toward too smoky a flavour. Make sure the fisho is clear of the smouldering wood by at least 2 feet, you're not cooking it, you're preserving it.

nice dude, that looks like some high grade minnow kush. just put a sharp stick through it and hold it over a fire for a few minutes and then bite into it. you'll begin to get a filling sensation in your stomach which is you getting high

>current year
>pecan wood for fish

expecting that Michelin star any day now huh?

Don't bother breaking that bud into pieces. Just stick it eye balls down in a bowl and light that shit up. Should catch a rad buzz dude

That looks like shelve-only marajuanas

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26930

I'm not a retard, I know not to eat the weed unless I put it inside a cookie or whatever.

You could get a blunt wrap and roll a nigger dick

You need a bottlecap, two sewing needles of different sizes, a straw and some blueberries. You should be able to figure the rest out yourself

>current year
>still doing blue crack-caps

ffs, m8

>I'm not a retard
kek

>implying there's a more trustworthy method
It's been around for so long because it's the shit, try it yourself mang

Preaching to the choir, m8 - used to do them all the time in college, but my lungs won't deal with any more - Wide blintz for me nowadays. Not as cost effective, but a nicer high.

There's something fishy about this. That's easily worth more than $25

Yeah it's not as nice if you want to get the high slowly creeping up on you instead of battering your brain in milliseconds

Exactly - it's like craft beer and vodka jello shots. Both good, both have their time and place.
You're alright, user.

You too. I recommend doing them both at the same time, it's niiiice

Chasers, nice! Whack a few Free-Weebles into the mix and you're having a party, motherfucker.

I don't actually like you, and I think you are a cunt.

A few? You'll need 6 per person at least!

Did you get what you wanted out of this thread yet, op?

Not really, I think I'm just going to store the weeds away for another day.

I couldn't care less if I was drawing an hourly wage to do so, shit-biscuit.
I had my fun, and that's all that matters.

Alright, store in a cool, wet bowl.

The smell is going to make you conspicuous. Police sniffer cats will be on you like fucking fleas carrying that around.

>trying to ruin out conversation
Fag

um that is fish you idiot

That's what I'd say if I got caught with it. Duh.

Fucking kek

Made me laugh for at least half a minute user

>anons face

Got Schemed nigga that's a $10 where I'm from bruh. But hey, I got a knife, we can hack it up man and it'll be like keef.

you call that a knife? hah, don't make me kek user

a /k/ommando I see.

damn right

HO my, is that a bayonet for your flashlight attachments? I can split so many jaffa cakes with that...