Black SJW vs Feminist SJW

Thanks Kanye

Pebbles could be good looking but she chooses to be fat

What wonderful time to be alive.

Check your white priv

Is that the nigger who harasses Taytay?

He needs to be hanged.

White feminist vs Black SJWs would be an interesting war to trigger

It's funny white feminist can openly rail on white men for doing such inane sexist stuff like making World War 2 movies with all white males and ignore black culture and objectification of women in rap music and videos

Can we all please tweet Lena to check her privilege?

B A S E D Kanye

Yeezy truly is the best artist alive

Black people really need to get on the ball with this.
They attack white privilege only when it's a male.

But Kanye is based. It's Lena who needs to check her privelege

yeezy season apporaching

>Kanye is based
Maybe right now, but overall he's still a black pandering SJW.
He's a hindrance to technological progress by empowering black people to rise up against a make-believe entity when really he's just encouraging blacks to attack whites on a wide scale, "To blame whitey".

was this when 20 year old BLM protestors got mad at Bernie for talking about the civil rights movement because he was fucking there and actively participated in it?

Yeah, and Bernie lost the black vote.

All those years pandering to blacks, and the black people knew he was a typical snake jew.

Must've been their african animalistic sense of smell.

>Lena Dunham is offended by something

Stop the presses, this is a hot scoop!

Is that like a poor man's StarWipe?

>WE ARE OPPRESSED AS A BLACK PEOPLE
You have a black president
>Baltimore racial targeting of black men
The city is 90% black, the mayor black, most of the council is black and the attorney general is fucking black.
>Black men are the ones being killed the most
By other black men in gang wars in Chicago

These are rich, spoiled attentionwhores who have been taught by their brainwashed professors that ACTIVISM is part of their education.
They won't survive a week when they either drop out or graduate with a BS degree.
.1% of them get vomited back into the system again, only to teach more gullible idiots about systems of oppression that doesn't exist outside their deranged minds.
Either learn a trade or go STEM.
Even becoming a plumber nets you a better pay than working at Starbucks with a useless Gender Degree and a 200K loan that you have to manage for the rest of your life.

Fuck this tryhard to stay relevant bitch.

We should tweet rule 34 of Dunham to her.

Kanye is autistic and a really shitty investor.
He's only good at one thing and he's fucking that up by trying to dip his feet into other things.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqPGImLF0m0

t. Aging Beta Male Who Has Watched Life Pass Him By And Now Resents The Type of People Who Literally Don't Know Or Care About Him.

Old video is old

inc.com/zoe-henry/adidas-kanye-extend-partnership-billion-dollar-deal.html

I would kill you in real life for writing that like.

I know. I just wanted to show people how fucking full of himself he is.

He's not tho, that's his defense mechanism. He probably suffers from very low self estrem.

Try It You Raging Autistic Faggot

>Resents The Type of People Who Literally Don't Know Or Care About Him.
.t a white leftist cuck who believes whites should be killed by blacks.

>Bitch Fight!

>muh political teams

Nice ad hominem, bro.

He's falling back on his slavery card on European clothing brand owners.
"THEY OWN DAT! Y IT GONNA BE LIKE DAT?! Y NO NIGGAZ OWNING CLOTHESLINES AND SHIT?"
No one is stopping "NIGGAZ" from starting their own brands. If he spent less on remodeling his wife's body, less on shiny crow shit, then he would actually afford a small startup.
But now, I NEED MONEY NOW!
All the major European brand names used DECADES to get where they are at now. Hard work and good decisions.
Yes, Kanye. Blame RACISM and SLAVERY(which doesn't even make any fucking sense) instead of actually doing it yourself.
He's a complete fucking dunce.

>attacking someones character means they don't have an argument and I can cover my ears now.
Nice one kid, in the real world your character matters.

we're not here rage at black people, we're here to rage at lena dunham - go to one of your other threads