Japanese person AMA

I'm a Japanese guy. Ask me anything about my culture.

Ananas?

Zitto animale

nah, we call it pineapple

Why do Japanese romanticize the west so much? Do you literally live under a rock?

Are you neet or salaryman?

What vidya are you playing?
Opinion on Abu trying to change the constitution to allow the JSDF to fight overseas?
How do you feel about the political stalemate with there being no real opposition is there any youth movement against this?
Why are Japanese posters on this website such cancer?
Why do you come to Sup Forums instead of 2chan?
Do you have BP

You are fake Japanese..... You are proxy or English teacher...

not really. we sometimes (insensitively) make fun of the West. Why does the West romanticize Japan so much? Do you literally live under a rock?

How do people feel about your asinine work culture?
What's 2chan like?
How shit was your English teaching?

lol i grew up overseas, m8.

no. i'm a student.

Future salary man
Why Nippon loves 7-11

How do you feel about Sony being pretty irrelevant these days (except for the PS4) and South Korean and Chinese companies dominating the electronics market worldwide?

1.Overwatch
2.why not?
3.are you sure? there's so much opposition in the Diet now.
4.lol just don't mind them, most Japs are idiots anyway.
5.I grew up overseas, and was fascinated with the Internet. Then, I found the source of memes: Sup Forums.
6.no.

1.lol at least it's a lot better than most work cultures. sure, there might be the occasional karoshi, but it's a lot more productive.
2chan is disgusting otaku cancer.
3.LOL they teach us kindergarten-level English in here!

>overwatch
Kys

it's convenient.

>Romanticize Japan
Only weebs do that, albeit we don't have many here.
You're like the richer and more civilized and progressive China with the only unique thing about you being anime/manga, samurais and ninjas and sushi.

>kys
kys

to be honest, i don't really give a shit.

I know, American.

>Kys
top kek, ladies and gentlemen! Look at the humor!

NO! You Japanese on Sup Forums are supposed to be extremely nationalistic and petty.

i agree with the description. China is a shithole compared to Japan

nope, I'm half Jap, half Flip.

>Japanese on Sup Forums
>nationalistic
I think you mean autistic and pretending to be a zainichi korean under the guise of a Japanese proxy.

Just the general opinion lad. I know you faggots got better non-greasy food, a more uptight social culture, and are basically working yourselves to death.

How many dakimakura do you own?
Why do Japanese love Marie-Antoinette? She was a cunt and a retard.
Why do Japanese like ijime so much?
Why do Japanese made a TV culinary program with Issei Sagawa as the anchor?

lol i consider myself an intellectual compared to those buffoonish ruffians. I have common sense, not like those degenerates.

>lol i consider myself an intellectual compared to those buffoonish ruffians. I have common sense, not like those degenerates.

1.none.
2.nope. she is just notorious in here.
3.blame stupid Japanese contemporary society.
4.for the lulz

lol i'm not kidding! I'm average, but pretty smart compared to those stinky idiots.

What do the Japanese think of the new "go home early on the last friday of the month" law?

Those shitheads like anything that has the word "Japan" involved.

>"go home early on the last friday of the month"

that sounds like a vely shamefurr dispray

I hope they make up for it by giving more free voluntary working days on their holidays

say what? is there such law? i've never heard of it before (maybe because I'm just a student)

it's because some faggot made his death so viral that Japan finally woke up at least a tiny bit

kek that's edgy as fuck

Either you're a retard that doesnt follow the news or a proxy.
It's a "controversial" topic in Japan right now and even made it into Danish international news.

Aren't english speaking japanese like a tiny elite minority?

nope. never seen it in these past few weeks. only seen news about Trump and Kim Jong-nam.

What is your favorite season?

i grew up overseas... so... yeah, it's a rare minority.

It's called "premium fridays" or some shit. Some select companies are doing it.

spring. it's not that cold, yet not too hot.

But isn't it an habit in Japan for workers to "give" a free week of work to their company on their holidays time?

What's the percentage of women who are housewives and don't work?
How many times do you eat fish in a week?
Why Japanese don't play home consoles and arcade games anymore?

OH! IT'S THAT! SHIT... I REALIZED IT NOW! FUCK, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT. oh, i've seen it. it's not on the headlines, but it's trending. i'm sorry, mate. whoops.

i think it's 3 weeks in a year: New Year's, O-bon(basically All Souls' Day), and Golden Week.

1. probably 75-80%
2.everyday lol
3. smartphones and the Internet

>3.LOL they teach us kindergarten-level English in here!
All you need to speak american desu

lol i grew up in the Philippines and attended an all-English school there m8.

sure you did m8

>Pilippines
>American
maybe at one point

no i'm not lying! i just fucking forgot! are you seriously thinking that I'm some kind of proxy? Do you want me to show my fucking face?

do you think a samurai from the 15th century could beat a anglo warrior from the 12th century?

I'd advise against that.

dunno, but the samurai have a disadvantage: no shield. God, I wanna play For Honor already!

lol i'm starting to get angry a bit, that's why.

What do you think about Taiwan?
What are you planning to do after graduation? Staying in Japan or go somewhere else?

なんかお前チョンくせーんだけど
韓国人ならわかるけどオーバーウォッチなんてやってる日本人そうそういねーわ
日本人を代表して答えんなよ構ってちゃん
きっしょいぞ?

a picture of your dick in a bowl of rice is sufficient

jokes aside, tell me about the death by overworking situation.

This guy is obviously a proxy, or hes just visiting japan

15th Samurai had black powder's bomb because Mongol invaders in 1274 used it and Japan learned it.
So 15th Samurai easily can beat 12th anglo warrior.

no shit, he's studying there but claims to be half japanese

なんで個人として答えるのにほかの130000000人の日本人におもねる必要があんだよ。ていうかゲーマーならオーバーウォッチやってる奴いくらでもいるし。俺opじゃねーけど。おめーのが一億万倍きめーよ。

いや、俺は海外に育てたから、ガキの頃からずっとインターネットやゲームに興味がありました。まあ、海外にずっと人気なゲームは射撃系のゲームじゃん。だからこそオーバーウォッチをやってます。

okay, you're making my fucking blood boil. I think I should show you my fucking face then. I went back to Japan last year, m8.

Is it alright to post your selfie here? You don't have to take what random Sup Forums poster said seriously.

lol i'm half Japanese but I am technically a Japanese citizen. I relinquished my Filipino citizenship last fucking year.

lol sorry m8 i was just furious.i'm calming down

plus, if I were a proxy, then who the fuck am I proxying for?

Fine then. Take it easy.

>flip
wtf is that

OP here. I need to fucking sleep. Good night. See you later.

the most powerful race in the world

don't call yourself Japanese when you don't speak Japanese properly.

you don't get to pick, he has citizenship
right, OP?

Nite nite.