Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew it was going to be good.
I even shilled a couple threads before it came out.
Don't know why so many people shat on the movie even when DOFP got the same criticism and everyone was proven wrong.

no, it was the worst of the trilogy

Why did Apocalypse go for Angel and Psylock, out of all of the mutants he could have picked he went for two that weren't even omega class?

He didn't know.
Half the entire movies plot was him just not realizing.
There was even a scene of him watching T.V. and being utterly disgusted.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

It felt like a breath of fresh air to finally have an xmen movie end with a big battle with a bunch costumed super heroes blasting one big bad guy. It was done right to, unlike the last stand; every character had a reason to be there whereas X3 just threw them in for horribly done fanservice and first class (which is still a damn good movie) which didn't flesh out why each mutant is fighting for each side. Compare first class to apocalypse and tell me why was Azazel or that twister faggot was fighting for Sebastian Shaw, why did Banshee believe in Xavier and why the fuck did Angel switch side beside just sayin some "mutant and proud" bullshit. All of Apoc was just a build up for big ass super hero showdown with a mixture of 80's aesthetics and what's been established in this continuity. Hell my only gripe with Days of futures past was that there was no real Xmen team it was just Prof X, Wolverine, and Beast dealing with some Magneto/Mystique melodrama that ends up really being a set up to the showdown that was Apocolypse while fixing the fuck ups of X3.

Hating on this movie is proof of how much of a normie you really are.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc

no it sucked

same, I thought the battles were fun.

Why are the only good scenes the ones with him?

It was a good movie if you like the comics. It sucked if you were looking for plot and acting.

the best part

>cringe

>It was a good movie if you like the comics.

t.fag who doesn't read comics.

I'm sorry I have not seen and will not see this.

>trilogy
Except there's been, what, eight or nine of these X-Men movies.

My only valid complaint. His last four horsement looked op as fuck and then he goes for Angel

Don't be dense

I'm sorry I watched you.

Maybe I hade lower expectations, but it wasn't too bad t.b.h. If anything it actually managed to make Olivia Munn look hot.

This movie was just meh. It had some great elements and some awful elements. The young mutants idea was great. Seeing Scott, Jean and Kurt just being young and adventurous was all sorts of fun. The scenes of them trying to figure out what to do in Strykers base are the best parts of the movie. However this movie is a complete mess of random scenes that don't quite fit together or make all that much story or plot sense. Apocalypse is a boring and yet over the top villain which doesn't fit well tonely with the rest of the (Good) XMen movies,

This trilogy would have been better if the sequel that was originally planned for First Class happend and Days Of Future Past was the third film in the trilogy and the final main XMen film. With the way Days of Future ends, it only feels right.

This had a way better pacing than BvS and was kind of more enjoyable

Watch the ultimate cut

I would be even more enjoyable if they removed "muh hero" shit

First Class sets up all this interesting shit and then it all gets forgotten about in the next film its so stupid. Like all those characters get killed off screen in between films, how lame. Not to mention one of the early set pieces of the film was going to be the remaining X-Men trying to stop magneto from killing JFK, that sounds fucking amazing.

Seeing you people praising Apocalypse but continuing to shit on Origins: Wolverine just proves that there's something wrong with your brains

Woah I don't Apoc was very good but how can you unironically defend Origins?

I don't think*

Because I never saw the workprint and wasn't involved in the hivemind memeing that resulted from it

>Great self-contained story
>Solid acting
>No stupid kids

I've never even read a real criticism of it on here, it's always just DUDE BAD CGI LMAO

The CGI never bothered me apart from the bathroom scene which is just mind boggling.

So here:
> Poor writing.
> Misuse of ideas.
> Completely ignoring the established events
> Awful pacing
> Zero motivations for either bad guys
> Dumb love story
> Stupid twist
> Boring video game boss (I'm not even a deadpool fan)
> Misuse of characters and shoving in as many pointless references or X-Men characters as possible.

And the biggest offender in my opinion is its so goddamn fucking cheesy.

Kek

>> Poor writing.
No
>> Misuse of ideas.
>> Completely ignoring the established events
Like what?
>> Zero motivations for either bad guys
Stryker's motivation was established in X2, Victor was just a violent person and liked it (established in the opening montage and the meteorite scenes)
>> Dumb love story
Motivation. All relationships in the X-Men movies are only for the purpose of being destroyed to motivate someone to do something. It was better than Jean/Anyone or Rogue/Anyone at least. Plus it was like 5 minutes of the whole movie.
>> Stupid twist
The betrayal? Maybe, but I didn't see it coming, and it is the theme of the movie
>> Boring video game boss (I'm not even a deadpool fan)
The character is boring as he's silent, but the actual fight was really well choreographed and vastly superior to the Apocalypse one.

>And the biggest offender in my opinion is its so goddamn fucking cheesy.
And the others weren't?

> Poor writing.
> Misuse of ideas
> Stupid twist
> Misuse of characters and shoving in as many pointless references or X-Men characters as possible.

Sounds like you're just salty cause the movie didn't follow your headcanon and you just went "NOT MUH" mode

any good rips yet?

What head cannon? The fucking amnesia bullet was fucking stupid as fuck but thats about the only thing that i outwrite wish was never ever introduced. The rest is just boring.

this

and this

And also this.

it was simply ebin

DOFP > X2 > First Class > Xmen > X3 > Apocalypse > Wolverine goes weeaboo > Wolverine goes early 90s CGI > Generation X

Some people might put First class as first and so on but for me DOFP was pure kino at the time. I was re-accustomed to Xmen and found them to be surprisingly good for summer blockbusters. Then DOFP came and it felt like the perfect culmination to all the shit that came before. I was also travelling in Japan during that time and went to see it with my EX and I associate those memories to the movie a bit. Xmen is a great cape franchise. Not amazing, but transcends from being a just blockbuster to being good movies.

>First Class above any of the OT
>The Wolverine above anything
>Apocalypse above The Wolverine

Don't talk to me or my mutants ever again

I'm sorry I actually thought this was going to be good.

Except he intercepts Cerebro's WiFi signal when Xavier talks to Magnet Mab and sees all the humans and mutants.

Still waiting for that apology op

Me too. I'm not a comic book fan but I thought all the X-Men films were between decent and great, so this was the first one I paid to see at the cinema.

Never again.