twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>South-American
>posts Brazilian monkeys
good banter

Disgusting.

>Am*ricans don't know Pizza is done in an oven

Horrible.

>Am*ricans
wait, how do you know OP is a false flag attack?

not man enough to taste some authentic argentine pizza?

I'm not falseflag.

What fucking place is that where the cooker doesn't even use gloves, good job posting that online now his pizza place is going to be closed kek

What the fuck is in that thing?

I like the fact that he swipes some sweat with his hands and casually continues to make that pizza.

Jesus. How do you even find these vids

+When he throws the pizza and rip it.

But is adding mayo a common thing in Brasiu?

So much this. The pizza looks delicious desu

Just searched, it's located in a favela. Explains why the inspectors didn't close it already.

Thanks not mayo, that's a kind of brazilian soft cheese

How you were able to locate it?

>not Steak as a topping

>no gloves

EWWWWWW

Reading the name of the pizzeria on the back of the guy's shirt "Pizzaria 1° Opção"

Oh, thanks for answering. I might try this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ0DhS07d6I

>American pizza

There is absolutely nothing wrong with BR pizza

Jesus fucking christ, doesn't she get it that she is fucking whale size fatty?

Still better than USA pizza or our Paki pizza.

>some dude in a Brazilian favela tries to claw his way out of the favela
>opens up a pizzaria because people like pizza, right?
>uneducated and without much resources, but with a lot of passion cooks the best pizza he can
>he can put his children through school so they can one day make real italian pizza and maybe even travel to Italy
>proud of his work, he films it to inspire other men like him to chase their dreams
>a Sami on an siamese fish market finds his work disgusting
>privilidged brazilians that never had to work a single day in their lives trying to look good in the eyes of their "european" masters make snarky remarks
>his countrymen wish his life's work is shut down because he didn't look good in the eyes of a reindeer herder and that embarassed Brazilians

Damn, Brazilians are complete shitlords. Fuckig retards.

>poor countries

Just because you're poor, you have no excuses for being filth.

No gloves is disgusting. I would never eat there.

I'm not rich and cooking without gloves is absolutely disgusting.

oh, I'm sorry

>his countrymen wish his life's work is shut down because he didn't wear gloves and washed hands are not good enough for the average superior Brazilian taste

Makes it so much more justifiable.
You fucking dipshit. Who the fuck makes pizza with gloves? You're so fucking dumb and retarded.

Kill yourself.

Reminds me of a Chinese restaurant that opened in my town a decade ago, it got interdicted every two months or so because people would find insects/crockoachs in the food. Now no one here trusts chinese restaurants now and they all close within an year.

>paki pizza

It's not all like that though, maybe if you live in a shit area.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgsY4ru7Umg

These guys are in London, are Italian and hardly speak English. I've had their Pizza a few times and it's great.

>burgers are actually proud of their pizza

>ewwww
>ewwwwww no gloves

>muuuuuhhhh gloves

People here use gloves even to make food inside home, you can't judge us for being clean. Also thanks for the lead up I will never eat at restaurants in southern Europe.

The fat bitch on the right is so far ahead of the other 2 that she's began making one just for herself

maybe they were part of the recipe

might as well extend that to everywhere in the world, because you won't find a good chef that uses gloves when cooking

but you wont' admit to that least you end up looking like a real fucking retard.

Why so triggered bro?

/r/ this guy youtube channel or who was this meme guy on /ck/?

because Brazilians just can't help but being subservient to Europeans. Look how quick they are to treat harshly some dude because his work in not up to par to their eurpean master's expectations. They can paint it as "muh glvoes" all they want now. Nowhere in the world where cuisine is valued is it required for a chef to wear gloves in his restaurant.

Why can't any countries in The Americas EVER get cheese right?