Hi guys

Hi guys,
as you can imagine if I wasn't so disparate I wouldn't search for advice here.
Buuuut here we go..
Like 3 years ago I've moved with my fiancé in Germany, and at this school I've meet this handsome, sweet, caring Argentinian man.
The 1st second I saw him my pussy got wet my my legs were shaking.
Although I'm a extremely shy girl I told him I want to fuck him so bad.
And so we did! The best sex of my life, for 5 months we were together all the time my fiancé was busy with work traveling a lot.
So me and the argentino didn't had a oficial relationship but almost everyone knew even his family as he was living with his brother.
At the end my fiancé find out and I had to cut the connection.
I never forget him and few weeks ago I wanted so bad to see him
My only connection with his was his brother Facebook. So I added him and starting chatting and we meet up. But he second I saw him I had same feelings I had for his brother.
After few meets were we didn't had sex ( we still didn't had sex) or kiss he confessed that he always liked me.
Long story short is that today we are totally into each other we didn't had sex doe as I'm so self conscious that Iv been with his brother. We even considered run away together thing that I never thought do it with his brother.
Guys how bad is this?
They as a family are so close such a happy close beautiful family I don't want to ruin that neither.
Do u think this can work?

You're out looking for other guys while having a fiancé?
Do you want to marry this guy and if so, why are you looking for other dicks?

Are you gonna answer me op?

you're a fucking filthy skank.
choose a man then close your fucking legs you goddamn hooker.
cunts like you are the reason i distrust women to the point of never wanting a relationship.
how the fuck do you look at yourself in the mirror?

You should just kill yourself for the good of mankind. Cheaters deserve nothing less

itt retarded whore looking for aids

Please post pic of your vagina.

As far as advice... you are just liking to fuck whatever comes along and that is normal in nature. The idea that you should only have one partner is a social construct. I have three women that I bang all the time and although they don't like me having others, they still see me. the best thing is to just be open with your partners and tell them that you date others. If thet don't like it they can move along.... and you just find someone else to fill that spot... lol or your spot.... lol

if u knew my fiancé you wouldn't leave neither. He will kill me if I leave, my only escape is to run away but I never had the guts until now

its only cheating if you hide it or claim you are in an exclusive relationship.

you a bitch

>Has white fiance
>fucks shitshin
>fiance smacks her around
>She breaks up with shitskin
>She misses shitskin, so she finds shitskin brother
>Wants to fuck shitskin brother

Yep
This is thread dedicated to touching a volvo with my penis

Don't be so fucking insecure. People can fuck as many partners as they like.

low quality bait

If you are afraid of your fiancé then you need to break it off for sure.

Lol no timestamp

You should totally commit suicide unless your joking your existence disgusts me filthy whore

Not when they are in a relationship. Unless its open which in OPs case, isnt

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I've never been suicidal.

Just suggestions

>go be a cuck somewhere else.

Timestamp with those tits or GTFO

Agreed

Its obvious that OP shouldn't call any of her boyfriends an exclusive relationship.
I have relationships with all my girlfriends... they just aren't exclusive. Why would anyone want to tie themselves down like that?

You guys are obviously gay

I don't care if u call me a whore, probably I'm, i just can't leave my fiancé without running. Neither suicidal im, I'll leave my life to the fullest. Neither I'm trolling

Ok post a timestamp. But you are a whore.

Loyal* anyone that fucks alot ends up with a broken marriage and a lonely death

Your NOT a whore.
Fucking a bunch of different guys is normal in nature. If you were around me I would fuck you too. Get rid of the fiancé guy who wants to tie you down.

You people are fucking sick yo disgusting westerners

Why would a person get married? Again a social construct, invented to give a person control over another. If you fall in love for awhile and want to be with just one person and the feeling is mutual then OK. But that feeling WILL wear off. Its not natural to be with only one person your whole life.

Please do whatever these guys are saying.

Also, you keep saying that you are not suicidal. So, is there any way to we could help to change your mind ? cuz you should totally do it.

Besides... think of all the pussy you are missing out on

Post more tits slut. No body gives a fuck about your shit situation you got yourself into. Just make yourself useful for the only thing you can be used for and stop wasting our time

Practice what you preach
Post pics

Post pictures of your pussy
Thanks in advance

You're a terrible person. I hope you die a terrible slow and painful death.
And as far as it working, no.
This is the real world you stupid cunt,if he cheats with you he'll cheat on you. This isnt some fairy tail where you can run away and be happy forever. Kill yourself. You're a stupid worthless whore and you're going to "love" both of them and fuck both of them and ruin his family. Do him, his brother, and our fiancé a favor and stay the fuck away from anything with a penis.

he would kill you if you leave?
what will he do to you if he finds out youre a whore fucking other men?

Not really. As I'm rich and my health is on point. I'm also a doctor the more I see death the more I want it live

Shes broken wont get a stable marriage again unless shes strong enough to keep her disgusting filthy past behind her wich i would also call very fucking disgusting suicide is her only way out now and i want it to happen live B)

someday you will find real love you lonely plebs

I hope kill her in some way

only that he is afraid. He loves life also wouldn't want to spend the ready of his life in jail

why dont you break up with your fiance
you clearly dont seem to love him
so why staying with him?

if you want a full answer to if you should run away and how
i can help you
but need a good pic of your puss

Oh wow its a doctor of course she cheated lmao anyways you should really use that scalpel on yourself

and dont give me the "he would kill me" answer
he would have killed you already when he found out you fucked another guy
or just call the police and tell them he threntens your life or something
they are going to take you serious

I really do hope OP is trolling/bait/attentionwhore.

Cheating on someone is bad. especially when you already engaged to one another. Why would you agree on the first place when you still want to fuck around and don't have a commitment to become his and only his.

Again I really do hope you are trolling, and you just create that story to post some tits in which case I applaud you but if that story is legit I don't know what to say anymore.

I may not have the privileged to be living on a 1st world westernized modern country. But I glad that our women still modest and being a women in general not some skank whore who choke on dick like some fat man choking on his arteries

Hey OP! Good for you! Have you ever had sex with black guys?

As you know in Germany are lots of Arabic Muslim who wears hijab women, who fucks around more than me. You would be surprised how many Muslim women come to make secret abortion also.?

Stories like the OP's are common. People just are not meant to be single other person relationships. What you perceive to be normal in your country is not the normal all over the world. I enjoy sleeping around. Its fun and you are not encumbered. Marriages should not be allowed and seem to be some kind of religious invention.

So many cucks in this thread its sad

Maybe they should chop penis from man who sex more then a one lady.

Or OP should chop penis from fiance

Lol I'm not an Arab and yes even here in my place alot of young muslim girl got abortion due to pre-marital sex and I don't give a fuck about them.

What I do gave a fuck is how could you agree for an engagement in the first place if you still like to dicking around? Hell if you still in BF-GF state I would just fap to those tits and be done with it.

Even here its the same but not as wide and prevalent like in the western part of the world. I live with my room mates who will casually bring girls to the house and sometimes engage in some kinky group sex this shit happen so many times I decided to sleep in the living room due to constant moaning and liquids get smeared all over the wall not that I disagree or frown on such activity but hey if you want to fuck you have to fuck but the moment you engaged that is the moment you have to stop and I'm not even talking to the ladies to the men as well but still humans do mistakes but it still kinda irk me to see this type of thing happen

>Other people are worthless whores!
>So it's okay when I'm a worthless whore!

K I l l y o u r S e l f

How come no join in with roomates for group sex you?

This

This whole thread fucking disgust me, specially op being this much of a whore, I would definetly kill a woman if she did this to me.

Punctuation, mate. It's important.

I agree though. That shit's special. OP needs to die.

you insecure control freak. grow up and be man

Why are you with your fiancé then? Moar tits pls.

short answer whores.
long answer fucking whores

Sorry m8 just back from work and I kinda pissed off when see people like OP.

One day you will realize that you will not be young forever. When that day come pray someone will still take your skanky ass vagina least you die alone.

oh No!
it's the punctuation police.
everyone in the thread watch out.
next thing you know the capitalization cops will show up.

WHORE

Nice ones OP
got any other pics of them?

Relax sperg. Run on sentences just make things hard to read.

You have ugly tits

alright thanks for your advice, pls send me the adress of your gf.
I want to fuck her brain out, its ok for you because youre a man right?

I don't care if my girlfriends have other boyfriends... that's up to them.

You deserve to be alone and you will be because you're a social idiot. You can't even articulate to yourself what you want.

I guess you can fuck around with other ladies and she's be ok with it?

Love the tit's let's see the pussy