If Jupiter and the sun are both made of mostly hydrogen then why isn't jupiter a mini sun?

If Jupiter and the sun are both made of mostly hydrogen then why isn't jupiter a mini sun?

Checkmate atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38EDhpxzn2g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jupiter is a sun that isn't fully matured. Take a fucking science class moron

The sun is made of light you idiot.

Then why isnt more shit orbiting it?

that....thats not how it works you fucking moron.

Trips confirms

Insufficient mass

Trips confirms Jupiter is a mini-sun.

>The sun is made of light you idiot
kek

It has tens of satelites, you dumb fuck

Plasma and Gas actually

Babby moons doesn't make it a babby sun

because fire cant burn in space idiot

techinically it's made of lava. Light is only the end product.

I love how you think science is truth. 95% of the "science" out there is theory. None of it 100% proven. Lol. Fuckin blind leading the stupid.

Scientific study rejects the theory of the big bang and reveals all things were created by God

There wasn't enough material for it to create enough gravity to crush the molecules of hydrogen and start the fusion process, converting hydrogen to helium.

It a gas cloud weight approx. 75 percent of jumpiter's mass were to all the sudden collaspe on jupiter, adding more mass, generating enough gravity, then ti could in theory ignite into another sun.

you are fucking retarded god put jupiter there to protect us from the asteroids comets and shiet.

90% of popular theorys which came out the last century are now proven facts you cringy,edgy virgo piece of neckbeard trash waste of sperm motherfucker

nothing is 100 percent fact. there is always doubt.

>90% of popular theories

>nothing is 100 percent fact. there is always doubt.
This is retarded. The sun will set in the West tonight. That's a fact.

but you can't know that definitely. maybe it will blow up before that, maybe not.

Because no one set it on fire yet, you moron.

oh nice! the newfag did his first greentext

actual facts? what's the fun in that?

>first greentext

why there are no jews in jupiter? because it's a gas planet. (joke i just made).

In fact, it may have exploded up to seven minutes ago. We won't know for another minute if it did or didn't.

Huhuhuhuhhhhh!

Lack of sufficient mass and gravity.

> sage thread

im sorry

Reaching like an autist just to play devil's advocate.
Choas theory shit doesn't make you point more valid.

i think NASA has satellites orbiting sun that livefeed with cameras to earth so we would know exactly when it blow up.

>Jupiter is named after a god

Faster than light transmission?

Immediately thought of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=38EDhpxzn2g

Jupiter lighting up was the premise to 2010 Space Odyssey ,the sequel with Roy Scheider.. fun factoid o' the day...

Do you have a link to any of your dribble or are you just triggered cause i made you realize youre a fucking lemming without an original thought and your little belief system is flawed just as much as any other zany religion. You probably believe in black holes and dark matter too. Drrrrr theres a thing called time travel drrrrrr but we need dark matter and black holes which are completley made up drrrrrr lets try and move at the speed of light but compleltey neglect Teslas ether experiements that were proven.

>$1000 bucks this faggot has a poster of einstein in his room hanging above his desk with that jew faggot sticking his tongue out with some cheesy fucking line like, creativity is intelligence having fun.

Try and think for yourself you nerdy little pocket protector wearing failed abortion.

Just because one idiot (you) has trouble understanding doesn't mean they are any less correct. Your ignorance is not equal to others knowledge.

No fusion because not enough heat because not enough pressure because not enough gravity because not enough mass

>I love how you think science is truth.
If it is proven, then how is it not truth?

>95% of the "science" out there is theory.
With theory, comes testing, and understanding...

>None of it 100% proven.
So, a book says God is real, and because it was written in an old book, it IS 100% proven.

is this you?

>pic related

WHAT THE FUCK would that even accomplish retard? Do you think camera wifi or some shit is faster than light?

>space
>planets
lel

Not all science is proven. 95% of it is bullshit. The last 100 years of science can be mis information because you cucks take "theory" as fact. What big scientific discovery has been made in the last 20-30 years. Not shit son.

Keep testing the wrong shit. Youre gonna understand your lifes work was useless.

I dont know why your bringing God and the bible into this. I was just comparing how fucking stupid religion and science really are. One leader wears a robe and "preaches" the other wears a lab coat and "teaches". Both are fucking idiots following "theory".

His trips don't lie

Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on.

So, what do you follow, or believe in then?

Jupiter isn't a star because it doesn't have enough mass to cause the hydrogen in its core to undergo fusion.

No, the thing is I admit I know nothing. This admission is the most honest real thing you can tell yourself. If you think differently your indoctrinated. Brainwashing means you had an original thought whereas being indoctinated means youve been a little bitch for the entirety of your existence. Need i explain more or do you have another meme to respond with in your cum encrusted computer?

The socratic method.

This dude literally is spewing shit that he has been taught to be real by people that also have been taught this. No one fuckin knows. Lol.

>Underrated post

Another guess.

>Both are fucking idiots following "theory".
science is at least grounded in reality and open to amendment. Religion is %100 fantasy bullshit and criticism is punished (blasphemy).

Ill take the second one...

This

"Aristotle attributed to Socrates the discovery of the method of definition and induction, which he regarded as the essence of the scientific method."

Grounded in reality? What the fuck is dark matter? Sounds a lot like invisibility. Science also believes in an infinite amount of planets. Which means this exact same life has been done billions and billions ans billions of times.

Oh but a dude turning water into wine is sooooooo fucking outrageous.

The atomic makeout/fingerprint of Jupiter is known by considering atomic spectroscopy. We know it consists of mostly Hydrogen by that method.
The diameter and mass can be known by considering mechanics, trigonometry and visual data (one can simply measure the diameter by looking at it). By experiments on earth we know what it takes for hydrogen to fuse hydrogen.
The pressure in the core of Jupiter does not pass these criteria. Though, if it was 13 times the mass it would be expected to pass as a brown dwarf (a beta ass sun, basically).

It could go hot, eventually. It's actually rather rare for a system to have only one star, while most binary systems are composed of stars of different ages, which may indicate that ignition of a secondary star is a matter of time. It could be a particular chemical reaction, or simply an amount of mass aggregation that has not yet occured. Despite the immesurable pressure at Jupiter's core, it is apparently not yet enough to begin a sustained fusion reaction--it could get there in time though.

How to become a star 101:

>be hydrogen ball
>be big enough to start to fuse atoms together due to your bigness
>cause nuclear fusion

The sun is a massive ball of nuclear explosions. The only reason Jupiter isn't a star is because it isn't big enough

I was hinting more towards his debate tactics. But ya, these fuckers were scientists. Staying out all night OBSERVING and making their own discoveries. Not being a bitch ass nerd memorizing science terms to get a good grade so they can become pharm reps or some other useless slave job. Fucking hawking is a piece of shit too. That fucking guy cant even walk and this motherfuckers pudding brain is gonna tell me how the universe works. Lol. Dude doesnt know shit except how to talk funny.

They measure gas with light. Ok.

They can figure out the mass and diameter by looking at it? Get the fuck outta here.

And that other shit is speculation.

>Lamens terms: I fucking dont know but ill try and sound smart.

Another guess.

Wow, bullshit on so many levels !

No, it's true.

>What the fuck is dark matter?

Dark matter is result of our mathematical observations of the universe.

Using our current math techniques (remember calculus was "discovered" over 2000 years ago) we simply cannot answer all the math questions that arise when we observe things like black holes etc.

Where is all this "extra" dark mass that we can calculate, but cannot directly interact with?

I find thinking of it like this helps.

0 = 1 + (-1)

Mathematically this is a true statement, but what does the (1) and (-1) represent then?

oh i get it
because like with the :"gas chambers" they lie and make up stuff about the hall of cost

Says who? Lol. Who fucking knows this? Please share your "knowledge"

So someone looked up at the sky and said.... hmmmm i think theres something there. It has to be to make my math problem work. Lol.

Shit is funnier then the bible.

Jupiter's moons are the size of planets.

Ganymede is bigger than the the planet Mercury.

Callisto, Io, and Europa are bigger than the dwarf planet, Pluto.

Jupiter isn't a star because it's not a big enough faggot.

>Says who?

Me.

Who fucking knows this?

Me.

>Please share your "knowledge"

No.

>Says who?

Me.

>Who fucking knows this?

Me.

>Please share your "knowledge"

No.

I honestly cannot believe people can chastise religion when they believe in science which is just as fucking whacky. Lol. People are fucking retarded.

do you have your own theory about physical things or are you just a shittalking asshole without counterarguments?

Lol. So back to not knowing shit. Hey i hear theres an invisible goat dragon that shits stars and hes the cause of black holes and the ever expanding universe. Lol.

Because the monolith hasn't arrived to ignite it yet.

My god! It's full of stars!

it's not just one dude doing some experiments and making a claim that becomes law or some shit

the a huge factor of science is peer review and it's what the scientific world thrives on

when someone has a theory they want to establish as scientific fact they publish it for peer review,
because they NEED to know if they're wrong
maybe they weren't comprehensive enough in their experimentation and someone else out there can retest the experiments and run their own tests they think might disprove the theory

most scientists spend most of their time trying to DISPROVE other peoples stuff, there's just as much fame and glory for someone who can demonstrate that they can disprove something that's established as fact

when no one in the world can disprove what someone else has proven(methodically, comprehensively, scientifically, etc not like absurd religious claims that can't honestly be proven or disproven)it, then there's no reason not to consider it Fact and accept that as part of the reality that you have to navigate in

and it's not just the fame that attracts people
providing the industrial world with better math or tools or knowledge on how to run their shit(or even just to let people know that they're doing something in a less efficient or possibly even self destructive way) is what created the world we live in, it's valuable in lots of ways

My theory is that people are fucking retarded. And we will continue to stay retarded until you decide to learn. My belief system is irrelevant to this discussion. I think its important to make others relaize that science is not truth and can be easily manipulated and people wont question it cause academia will mock original thought. So my theory is youre a faggot and you need to stop being one. Learn to think. Stop being a submissive cuck.

Teslas Ether experiements are neglected because why? He has tests that prove its impossible to travel the speed of light. I know astrophysicists that are just learning about this info 30 years into their career. I understand what science does. But to say its truth is absurd. Fucking tired of people thinking they are superior cause they are a better slave.

The beautiful thing about math is (following all the proper math rules and properties of numbers) you CANNOT be wrong.

If you observe some (consistent) physical phenomenon. and come up with a mathematical model to describe it your math is correct period.

How do you think we found the (universal) gravitational constant? Just by watching a lot of apples fall?

No!

Someone had to measure, write down, and think about the numbers in such a way as to DEVELOP the mathematical answer that IS the universal gravitational constant. (6.67E-11)

If you want to say that this number (the gravitational constant) is different in other parts of the universe sure, go ahead.

To really understand this you should take a course in quantum mechanics.

You don't know what the word 'theory' means.

To generate the required pressure to sustain a nuclear rxn

Why is that so unbelievable?
I said it would be expected, it's speculation because we can't know for sure (it can't be done obviously), but it would most likely be classified as a brown dwarf.

because someone needs to start a fire and it will ignite. right now NASA and twelve global governing institute's are designing a mission to ignite Jupiter. that's why they're trying to examine Io. They know the ice will melt and become habitable.

the more you know.

Lol ok bud.

What do you do for a living?

I have published at least 2 recent papers involving current theories on (BCS type) superconductivity.

These theories are my own and nobody else's.

I have used the knowledge from those before me (because we have learned a lot in the last ~3000 years about science and math) to make my own conclusion and publish it.

What is your theory then?

Should we throw out every established science doctrine?

Just because YOU do not see the advantage to academia doesn’t mean it is not there.

How does your phone work?

How does your computer work?

Could you invent one from scratch?

Do you have an extensive knowledge on where to mine the minerals to make your phone?

No.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to know everything.

But we can know things for certain.

Its unbelievable to me how people can just say shit and that becomes a clasification. Scientist are fucking blind as shit. Its a waste of money.

Because you cant understand shit doesnt mean other people can't.

LOL

>Posted on one of the most scientifically complex things the world has ever come to know. (computers)

The ridiculousness of your post made me actually laugh out loud, thank you for that this morning.

People like you are unbelievable. Ungrateful cunt.

Where are the publications tough guy? Seems like with thay research you wouldnt have time to be on Sup Forums of all places. Your a lying oiece of shit and are easy to see thru. And no i dont know a lot of shit. But theres the beauty. I can admit to not knowing shit. Why cant you? Can you build a phone faggot? Thought so.

Damn, guess you got me there. Guess I'll head off to church.

Cause planets and stars are different from each other you enormous
>FAGGOT

You dont understand shit either. You think you do but you dont.