Wwyd

Wwyd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would wrap my hand in the that hair as I fucked her hard from behind.

id replace the continent of africa with a niggas face

I'd kill myself

Kinky edition?

Wwyd?

I would fuck her mouth hard.

paint that fence green

why are all the picket fences white?

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

wwyd?

I wpuld have her on her knees and i would throat fuck her hard, making her gag and choke on my cock as i just use her mouth harder and harder. Her face would become messy from all the saliva and her makeup would smear down her face from the abuse she is getting to her face. After i would fuck those tits until i came all over her face. I would make her go to her dance with her face coverd in cum and all messy.
Reply 4 reply

A nice slow tit fuck while she spits into her cleavage for lube after i would push myself into her cunt and fuck her while i play with her tits she would let out moans as i use her and then i would fill her with my cum.

Any more?

Would suck his dick

After filling her cunt with cum i would throat fuck her making her gag and choke on my cock as i use her mouth her makeup would smear from all the saliva and i wpuld cake her face in cum.

nigga look like Fiona from Shrek my nigga fuk dat

Chekd

left (she's the rich and slutty one)

After throwt fucking her i wpuld fuck those lovley tits agian and i would cum all over them i wpuld then call up some friends because this bitch needs to be shared. I would let them in and one at a time she would be filled and coverd in cum by everyone.
Reply 4.reply.

I would parade this bitch into a club and feed her to a group of hung niggers to get properly blacked

I'd take her dogging and leave the car door open so whilst she's sucking my dick she's getting pounded from behind by a bunch of other guys until she's covered in cum

Me and a group of friends would break into her house to use her and record it we find her in her room and we barge in we pin her down and set up cameras i get to go first so as shes screaming i force myself.into her ass making her scream louder as i use her ass i make one if my friends use her mouth just to shut her up we all take turns using her and filling her with cum once we are done she is broken and is just crying we release the footage after she pays us money not to.

Nice what else?

I would break into her house wjile she sleeps and play with her tits while i fuck her cunt she would wake up in the middle of me fucking her and i would hold her down as she freaked out i would fuck her harder and squeeze her tits until i came inside her.

Reply 4 reply

No girl wears that neck thing without daddy issues.

True

yeah apparently she likes to feel submissive with it on (according to her blonde friend)

Bump

Would tie all 3 girls up and get some.friends and run a trian on all of them. Each girl wpuld be filled and coverd in cum by the time we where done.

Id let her shit in my mouth holy fuck

which and what would you do?

Really like her? What else would you do and ill post more

Damn, Fuck yeah that's one nice map on the wall would bang

they'd probs like it

How would you use her?

Would fuck her in the ass, and have her calling me daddy.

Mmm fuck yess

bump

>We are bold wphmen.

Guy in his middle years here to share some wisdom.

Most every girl y'all post in these threads is at her peak. She may not be a 10/10 but she's young, healthy(ish in some cases), and at her prime sexual value.

i.e. She's going to get old, fat, and ugly on a slow slide (or fast if she's an idiot) beginning tomorrow. Time always takes it's due.

So the answer to "What would you do?" is always as follows:

> Say whatever the fuck she wants to hear in order to make her feel comfortable letting me use her as a sex toy.
> Wear a condom so the pussy can't trap me with a baby.
> Keep telling those lies and fucking her if the sex is good.
> Turn and walk away when I'm bored, or she declines. Whichever comes first.

Women aren't evil, but when it comes to "What would you do?" photos the answer is always fuck them and walk. Always.

Relationships are compromises. Why would you lock down on a compromise with someone who's at her peak at 20 and will just be a useless fat bitch in ten or so years?

It's a suckers game.

Do your worst user

Tie her into position of chair office, maked sweet hot pizza rollios.
>fresh of oven
Maked sweet creams on her mayo skins.
Cry, kill myselfs.

Right side of the middle, blonde in red, would wife that bitch and not fuck her for 10 years until one night I just tear into her pray and Cum 5 gallons of potent up blue balled sexual tension so I could watch her stomach swell like she ate a watermelon and have her out like a light for 2 days from sex coma

Also more of blonde in red? Sincerely cum inflation

wwyd to my sister?

Fuck her from behind while she lets out loud moans id pin her agianst the wall and fuck her harder and harder until i cum deeo inside her ass. Do this one

thoughts on these sluts?

maorrr

Wwyd to her?

if face fuck her and cum all over that pretty face and tits

Fuck her up

Where are they from?

tosh genetel

Any cucks who want to show their significant other for a bull?

Isn't that this whole thread?

tie her up, whip her, choke her while fucking her, then cum inside her when she passes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Do the thick redhead

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

jerk my load over her shirt

Hell yes she deserves every bit of that

Not so much into chubby chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

wwyd to her?

she has a cute face than needs fucked, and have my load dumped down her throat. any nudes of this little slut?

Reply 4 reply.

WWYD
Married lady,

Id make her use the thigh-highs and feet to make me cum all over them. Then have her lay her head in my lap, and lick at my cock til its ready again, Then make her ride me, clothes still on.

would put a collar and chain around this slut then drag her to each of my friends, where she'd suck them dry as I'm fucking her in the ass.

Damn nice.

Reply 4 reply

More of this little slut?

Have a kik?

Cute ? .

your gf?

No lol

Would have her shift the bottom of her shorts to the side, slide my cock in, and have her ride me. Her ass would be facing me just so that I see it bounce every time it slams around my cock. When I'm ready to cum, hold her down and cum in her pussy. After I'm done cumming, I'd take her off and make her lick the mix of her cum with mine off my dick.

Would you fuck her user ?

Bump

No nudes, though I'd love to hear how you'd make her your property and beat her. She has a tight little ass and perky tits

holy fuck that righty user!

Take her into the showers, pushing her face into the wall, pounding her with everything I have. After I finish on her back, take all her clothes and run out of the locker room so that everyone can see what a little slut she is.

Would fuck her missionary, choking her the entire time. As I'm about to finish, she looks up at me and says "cum in me, daddy."

And a slut she is
Ne rough with her.

Yeah she looks annoying enough that i would treat her like a cheap slut

wwyd??

Thanks user

Grab that slut by the hair and bend her over, rip her panties off and fuck her while she wears those heels, choke her with that necklace while squeezing those tits, then have her get on her knees to worship my cock until I cum down her throat. WWYD?

She certainly looks like a nice girl who needs to be put in place

As I walk into her room, she gets out of bed to greet me, I push her down on her knees and pull out my cock. Once it's out, she only takes the tip, but I wrap my hands around the back of her head and slam her face into my cock. I can feel the tears and hear the gags, but I don't relent. After she blows me for a while, I spray cum all over her face and take a picture on her phone. I send it to her parents telling them that they raised a slut.

got any better pics of her?

a few