Spoiled Brat screaming at her Grandpa over an IPhone Appointment

Spoiled Brat screaming at her Grandpa over an IPhone Appointment

youtube.com/watch?v=YDGojU3_-Ng

Opinions Sup Forums?

Where i come from, you give little Brat a good ol slappig for yelling at grampa

I saw a screencap and thought she looked exceptionally unattractive. Then I did something else with my life.

Fuck her and her iPhone! He should of given her the back of his hand...

spawn of a cuck father and feminazi. Upset about the likelihood of being unable to go to (((Shill Stein))) vote-recount vegan communist party.

Deserves to be raped. Errrr, I mean, culturally enriched. It's not rape if you're a minority.

>Then I did something else with my life.
like lurking Sup Forums?

it's all relative. her pain is just as valid as someone starving because they cannot afford their next meal.

I don't recall, but possibly. Depends where I initially saw the screencap.

Probably a vegan with iron deficiency.

I feel sad for her grandfather.
He seems so understanding and tries to fulfil her wishes even though she's giving him orders in such an unrespectful way.

That's some good creepshot user good job on the find.
On a serious note take that bitch's phone away and slap the shit out of her.

Grandpa should have left the stupid bitch.

People being mean to old people triggers me

Old people are helpless and crazy, they don't need that shit

Fucking this.. I learned to respect my elders before I was 10.

Holy fucking kek!! I know her! That's Hannah, fucking kek

Aren't these the two people that were attacked by a minority group, which nobody knows exactly, who gang raped the girl and then kill them?

>Before I was 10

Why not before you was 5? Bad parenting or just a shithead of a kid, I guess.

spill the beans user

Not gonna give out her personal info but yeah she was a menstrual bitch in high school. Also she was crazy but she was apparently damn good in the sack.

You're user. user Anonymous.

It's your duty to be purely chaotic.

Embrace nihilism. Spill the beans my friend.

Start the fire.

>newfags

Doxxing will get you (me) b& here

>before you was 5
Before you were* 5

Are you a nigger or just a piece of trash?
See it was quite a while ago, it may just as well have been 4, 10 just seemed like a decent number..

Yeah if I would of talked to any adult or family member like that my mom and dad would of beat me together and often

If you do know her, it's almost your duty here to at least give us her last name..

That's all we need

Fuck you, you don't know her. Give us a facebook pic with everything marked out but her face.

He looks like a nice man, fuck that thing.

Hannah Richards

So you reverse search and find her account? :) No.

Her name is all most of us need user.. checking to see if you're telling the truth or not now.

update?

Haven't found her, still looking..
pretty sure old dude just pulled a last name out of his ass.

>Old dude

I'm 20, faggot.

Rape would be fine if she's not wearing a "don't rape me" wrist band

It's a phrase, and yeah, you've made it abundantly clear that you're 20..

I love all the kids in this thread telling grandpa to smack her (which he should) but if God forbid someone were to lay hands on your precious bodies, the lawyers would come and the social media warriors and the news and your tears of oppression and abuse.

PS - Above is one big run-on sentence.

>Hannah Richards
city?

Kek, oh yeah.

Finally a motherfucker with sense, whilst this nigger was just typing a common first and last name on facebook and scrolling down till he found a similar pic of the girl.
She's from Michigan

>She's from Michigan

>Tagging the wrong post

Newfag

Investigator user got a ding ding

Bump

I haven't got any sound, can someone explain what's going on? O.o

Grandad is a faggot for being a faggot and not correcting the situation.

I think his Xmas present should be her tied down and un-lubed, ready for some anal discipline. Those braids should come in handy.

he should have jerked that nasty braid out of her fucking head and beat her with it

Checked. True words

I wasnt any better. I was always kind and thankful and everything but I would drink all the booze my parents had and robotripped all their cough syrup starting about 13-14 years old. One time when i was 15 my mom planned this huge boating trip and she was inviting all our family. I was sleeping in her room by myself and I drank all 4 bottles of wine that night. When I woke up I had a killer hangover so when she bought me this expensive ass kolochi I threw it up all over her cashmere sweater. I dont know if it was worse than what this girl did, i even cleaned up the mess but I never judge kids cuz i was drunk alot of the time. and the fact that I came on the wall a couple times.

lolwhiteppl

That kid would be fucking grounded for 6 months, and she'd have a prettyd ecent yelling here and there. but the ultimate lesson is once she's old enough to support herself, kick that little ingrate out. if she thinks she knows better than everyone else that's raised, cared and supported her, go fucking prove it, big shot.

>I think his Xmas present should be her tied down and un-lubed, ready for some anal discipline.
>Those braids should come in handy.
>Sup Forums

Top Fucking Kek

>This nigga's grammar tho

>unironically writing like a dane.

>All that projecting

i want her facebook