NEW WEEZER SONG - Feels Like Summer

Spoilers: It's fucking shit. Radi2de confirmed.

www79.zippyshare.com/v/fDWQBZ9l/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6VA0TPivXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6HHxbWIFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a good pop song but a shitty weezer song

>radi2de
wow did you come up with that one in the shower

The White Album was just a fluke I guess

ew

i just want this summer to end...

deep

that sucks..... i really hope thats not on the next album. it sounds like panic at the disco

Feels like Summer in Paradise more like
They had a good two-album comeback, but now they're back to their old habits. Shame.

im the only person who enjoys blue and pinkerton but hates white i guess

t. not from cali

this song sucks though

I hope the rest of the album is better and this will just be the mediocre one that gets skipped.

holy fuck

EL JUSTO

They have to be forced to make a good album at this point.

well I enjoyed the revival while it lasted

this, it could be the Thank God For Girls of the album, not the worst, but a little concerning

Wait do we even know if this will be on an album? If not theres a good chance it could be a non album single, since he said he wanted to make "The Black Album" which is a more depressing idea than this song implies

thank god for girls is a good song stfu

it actually is

Its a fine song but The White Album wouldnt be good if the entire thing sounded like it

>45 year old men writing and performing teen angst songs

I want rivers to get fat and grow a beard and start wearing Hawaiian shirts and be the gen x jimmy buffet

I like it

>download link
>not on soundcloud or youtube

haha not gonna listen

>listens to 21 pilots once

It sounds like it's from the last fall out boy album. The pre chorus has coldplay piano chords. There's also the record scratch sfx. It's pretty awful. So was that USA song. I hope this is a non album single for the new tour and the Black Album is a more dark White Album like he said. EWBAITE and White were so good, but I'm afraid we might be seeing Radi2de in the near future.

And I here I thought the White album showed that they learned from their pop phase and were getting back to why people liked them for Blue and Pinkerton. I was wrong.

Also, it reminds me of 'I love the USA,' which was the worst song on White deluxe

the fact that weezer is now comparable to modern day patd and fob honestly says a lot

rivers is a snake in the grass 40 year old man child who wants to be relevant and popular instead of making good music

>Weezer makes a good record
>OMG THEY'RE BACK GUYS THEY DID IT 10/10 AOTY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Weezer makes a bad record
>OF COURSE WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM SUCH A SHIT BAND THEY WERE NEVER GOOD LOL RIVERS IS AN AUTISTIC HOMO

they started going downhill after Beverly hills

They made two great records in a row.
No one expected anything this colossally shitty.

i thought rivers said the next album was gonna be darker wtf is this

why rivers, why?

So they're back to their old ways and Back to the Shack's lyrics were all a load of shite?
youtube.com/watch?v=l6VA0TPivXI

why does rivers do this? he's proven time and time again that he's capable of writing songs as good as he always has, look at the demos from any era of weezer and there's good stuff. what the fuck is wrong with him? why does he keep bringing in songwriters to do stupid shit? why does he keep aspiring to be a generic top 40 star? i've never seen someone repeatedly sabotage their own talent like this. does rivers have schizophrenia or something?

I think the panning that Pinkerton got on original release has made him scared of being dejected and I think he thinks that this is what people want, even though no-one at this point wants it

Think about it guys. EWBAITE and White were like a reset back to early Weezer

This means theyre transitioning into their shitty period again

this goes far beyond that. he knows that pinkerton is beloved now and he knows that back-to-basics weezer is way more successful than pop pandering weezer. yet he does this shit anyway

EWBAITE was pretty shitty aside from a couple good songs. white album is their third best album. i hope this song is just a fluke

>"black album will be our second pinkerton"
>

Rivers is fucking retarded

>why does he keep bringing in songwriters to do stupid shit? why does he keep aspiring to be a generic top 40 star?

Apparently he wants to be 80s-90s Aerosmith.

>mfw weezer is trapped in a time loop where they repeat the same path until the end of time

Jesus fucking christ Rivers

This would be great if it wasn't recorded with electronic instruments

Weezer [DGC, 1994] :(

Maladroit [Geffen, 2002]

Down from 48 percent to 35 at amiannoying.com, not because they're less annoying but because they're less successful. Annoying they remain, and not, annoying webmaster, because they gigged as Goat Punishment or--who cares?--lost their bass player to the Rentals. They're annoying because Rivers Cuomo is the punk Tom Scholz--a solitary genius in love with big and precise. In Boston's arena-rock, this made sense even though it was annoying. In Weezer's arena-punk (slightly more arena on this outing, and less annoying as a result), it totally misses the point, which from the Ramones to the Libertines has been to achieve concision and economy while just barely remaining erect. Onstage, that is. How Cuomo has comported himself in other areas of endeavor I haven't a clue. B-

As the hindus prophesized weezer is a wheel of time

Maybe they're releasing this horrendous song as a self parody and then when the black album releases and its their best, most dark album yet we'll all be laughing along with them.

what the actual fuck was this
i love the usa was supposed to be a joke

Canada Fag here, does not feel like summer and this song doesn't either this is some raditude shit

Sent the link to rivers asking if it was legit. He opened the snap

>and each time the cycle resets it gets even shittier

you know, considering how white and ewbaite sucked dick compared to blue and pinkerton

lol

when did he say this
inb4 he didn't
):

no its an awful pop song as well

stop trying to post in a deep reddit top upvote way

no one cares what your stupid journalists have to say

stop being a stupid drone

found the basement dweller

What the fuck this is a million times worse than Thank God for Girls. This doesn't even sound like Weezer. Sounds like a Shawn Mendes song or some other kidz bop tier garbage.

Why the fuck do I keep trusting you, Rivers?

What the fuck is Rivers?

If this is seriously the lead single to Black after Rivers promised us a dark album, I'm going to be fucking livid.

its too hard to tell what he's thinking. he's talked about a "darker album" but also said that it would have more modern sounds. so theres no telling if this is black album related, or if this is a quick follow up to the white album's success.

no you're not cuz i feel the same way

Does rivers hate weezer fans? Look at that video of him on the cruise ship

Would you blame him?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6HHxbWIFw

its like an abusive relationship, why do I still keep coming back even thoughI know most of their albums are mediocre to shit. i just wanna believe whatever spark was there in the 90s is still there deep down but i just keep getting disappointed.

holy shit is there more stuff like this with rivers

This video never fails to make me lose it

DEAD ON ARRIVAL DEAD ON ARRIVAL DEAD ON ARRIVAL