Can we talk about beautiful this mixed japanese iranian girl is?! That smile at 5.19 is to die for...

Can we talk about beautiful this mixed japanese iranian girl is?! That smile at 5.19 is to die for. If a i had a daughter or sister like her i would protect her with my life. Also japanese speaking people can you translate what happens when her dads comes to visit?

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU&list=LLsx_UscR_akiYXIa__ODYkQ&index=1

not going to sit through all that shit looking for where you want translations user, give me a clock

@ 25:15 her dad looks pissed as hell but why for?

she just told her grandpa hes a fag so he cries

Are all japanese girls this gentle and charming?

Father abandoned the family followining his dream to become a teacher.

Alright .....

arigatou gozaimasu

Grandpa cant forgive his son for making the family suffer; awkward af encounter when he came back to glorious NIPPON

father and daughter havent met for 2 years and dont know what to talk about

Anything else you need user?

iranians are very gently too, makes a good combo

ye i need you to confirm that she is pretty.

her eyes holy fuck

dude fuk off she isnt even legal

I have no intentions for her i just think shes beautiful. cant a guy appreciate beauty without being called out for a pedo. Personally i think children are adorable but im also afraid of being accused for being a pedo. its like when you go to the store but decides not to buy anything you still get nervous when you go thru the chashier. Girls dont have this problem

Yes, very beautiful indeed, you should marry her my goy

what does that have to do with anything?

i dont know. i dont get to talk much. so im trying to have a random conversation here. maybee, i thought, people would think the same way as me. aso im trying to keep this thread alive

she's lovely op
where did you find this?

that's not an explanation for why you said what you said

Too bad she has the taint of Islam

Tits or gtfo

it came up in my suggestion section related to anthony bourdains´parts unknown iran video . the title read half japanese half iranian girl, and i was curious to see what they look like.

i actually dont know