I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/bmita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They could never make this show today.

And that's the problem with today.

Really? And who do they send after you?

Shitty show, he doesn't even murder anyone. Snyder would never allow something like this.

Cringeworthy dialogue. Not only is is a kid's show but it even sounds like it's for kids.

all the dc cartoon shows and movies have dialogue written for children with a healthy dose of edge. They were better in the 90s though, now the writing is full retard and plain bad.

Why? It didn't do anything controversial.

I am vengeance. I am th- wait, what did you say?

MARTHA?!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

I want to see a Spiderman v Batman & Robin movie

coub.com/view/bmita

Ohhh yeah, Jokuh girl

Best Batman. No contest.

>when they used that line for the climax of the Arkham games

this is

Darkstar?

It would never have as many episodes. It'd be on Cartoon Network for two seasons and then be cancelled.

best co

You're fucking idiots. These posts are usually pretty dumb but boy are you guys extremely fucking dumb.

Is the Dark Knight Returns movie good? Also does it follow the comic that was loosely used for Batman V Superman?

Relax idiot. You're just a guy in a bat costume.

Also why haven't gangs teamed up and assassinated him when he he's fighting them in the street. Just have a couple hide on roof tops and blast him.

It's literally the exact same story as the comic book it's based on.

Idk I guess it's okay. It's literally the book scene for scene with identical art style. If you've read the book, you've seen the movie.

He's a big guy

Great Ive seen some comic strips such as the necklace bead around the gun as I see Snyder used that for the BvS opening so I hope its also in the animated movie

For you

>I didn't have to go easy on you. A different binding agent, a stronger mix... I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one man who beat you!

Bat Kino.

Wait is this a movie line or from animated show?

Are you kidding? It used real gunfire instead of just lazors like every other cartoon at the time.
It got pretty stupid when the Spider-Man cartoon decided to have the Punisher in and he could only use lasers and capture nets and dumb shit like that.