It's my birthday Sup Forums. I'm spending it alone with my dog seeing as he's the only one around. Cheer me up boys

It's my birthday Sup Forums. I'm spending it alone with my dog seeing as he's the only one around. Cheer me up boys.

Happy birthmas user, mine is tomorrow

Happy birthday user

well
you got a dog
so you have that going for you

Hug your dog

Your dog doesn't even lovery you. Open the front door, let him run out and I'll be you never see him again.

Me too! Happy birthday OP and the other guy, happy birthday tomorrow. I'm gonna get so lifted

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

A man with a dog is richer than a man with a dogless family.
Plus you could be a syrian and that woudl suck donkey balls

Happy birthday OP. Don't get to down about the situation. Just have fun today

Meatball doggo

I'll be spending mine alone too. I can't wait, it's going to be so nice to not have to work or see people. Just me, a quarter, and a backlog of ps4 games which I keep buying and not having time to play

Happy birthday OP! What kind of dog is it? if it's fluffy and borks then you'll have a great birthday, if not, then you'll still have one.

Happy birthday user. I'm sure things will turn around. If not you can always an hero for us.

happy birthday, hanging out with your dog is probably better than hanging out with humans

It was my birthday yesterday. I turned 34. I spent it with two dogs.

A dog is fine too.

Thanks guys, this means a lot

at least you've got christmas in a week

Happy birthday anone

Cheer up, you will soon be dead

Happy birthday