What is wrong with SJWs?

What is wrong with SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nbcnews/status/785299709342654465
singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberals see the world as rigged against THEM and have a warped sense of utopia and idealism

Bump

shat

on

a

log

JUSYTRT

i cant even right now

Do you even??

Nah..

Mmmkay

DONT

kill selfyyourr

I just lost faith in humanity with that post

they forgot the most important identity in politics is and always will be social class

race is pretty important too but gender politics are fucking stupid

they want u alone in the dark all of us

Is a good thing really a good thing?

This makes no sense. You can believe in the superiority of your race even if race is a social construct. There is no conflict here whatsoever.

I don't see a problem with sex positivism. Being repressive and puritanical about sex is unhealthy and probably contributes to the abuse and objectification of women. Also probably helps to create most of the hardcore autistic NEET fetishists on the internet.

Of all the things about modern feminism to criticize I don't think this is one of them.

most SJWs I have encountered are white and from upper/upper middle class families.

since they came from a rich family/rich white neighborhood obviously that means all white people are rich and should be ashamed of themselves

basically just cucks that have been told you aren't allowed to be white and proud

wat do about genocides

Because their parents told them they can do anything, but left out the part about working hard to succeed

So when they fail without trying they want something other than themselves to blame

One of the largest shifts in family structure is this: 34% of children today are living with an unmarried parent—up from just 9% in 1960, and 19% in 1980. In most cases, these unmarried parents are single.

72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock

"Sex positivism" is probably the biggest problem facing society.

>skyscrapers are phallic symbols of patriarchy
Damn, and I thought we made a grid out of the city and sold off land in small parcels just because it was profitable that way! Who knew that our forefathers were laying the groundwork for building great penises even before the skydick (dickscraper?) was brought into existence.

Is this real life?
I refuse to believe this is solely a product of Sup Forums.

Why can't race both be a social construct and for racism to exist? There's no hypocrisy in that picture.

I strongly disagree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with living with one unmarried parent. The legal relationship of marriage is not as important as the presence of role models. A child can get good masculine and feminine role models regardless of their parent's marital status. Forcing people to maintain broken relationships because of social mores is retarded. Considering crime has been declining for 40 years while levels of education have been increasing, I think the argument that broken homes are killing society has no validity. The problem with black families is primarily poverty, a result of the deindustrialization of America's inner cities. Detroit pre-globalization vs post-globalization pretty much sums it up. Don't buy into false, cultural narratives, there are structures in play that trump (lol) any individual's personal virtues or failings. All this line of reasoning does is reify the situation as it exists instead of looking for root, material causes.

Sup Forums is the heart of the collective consciousness of the interwebs
Interwebs spill out to real life.

>expecting alt-right memes to make sense or have a point

they're troll images man

they're mainly meant to draw liberal types into posting angrily on facebook meme

Ever wonder if Jews are just better than you?

twitter.com/nbcnews/status/785299709342654465

I came across it last night, and am still unsure of if it's a Poe or not.

Well shit, a few thousand years of exclusive usury will do wonders for any race

Actually I'm a communist, my views are probably more extreme than any of yours

singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/

Yes poverty is the problem and being a single parent is directly correlated with poverty.

Single parent homes are more than twice as likely to live in poverty.

The median income for a single mother is $26,000 while the median income for a married couple is $84,000

How the fuck is one person supposed to raise a family and provide income?

inb4 "its the governments job to provide for our degenerate broken society"

took the bait did you

I already mentioned the deindustrialization of America's inner cities. This is part of a broader trend of the wages of all Americans stagnating since the 1970s. One person could easily make enough to provide for their family back in that time period. Now this is no longer true.

Once again there are root material causes to these problems and the culture is merely a reflection of this. I'm sure you've been told this before, but correlation does not equal causation. If your marriage is wracked with the problems of living in a shit economy where jobs are scarce and wages are low and both parents need to work very hard to make ends meet, that will add additional stress to the relationship and the family, including the children.

Staying married isn't going to fix this. Encouraging more people to get married won't either. Government spending to put people back to work would, however. Degeneracy has nothing to do with it, your argument is weak.

Please think outside of the tiny, "rugged individual" shaped box you've no doubt built for your mind.

Just except your fate white boi

The USSR wasn't communist and I'm anarcho anyway
That image was a bad joke. I don't give a shit about gender, class matters

Please.

Again I agree with the deindustrialization of America being a major problem but that was caused by the left.

The left is the one that pushed all the "free trade, fair trade, no borders" globalism bullshit that left America unemployed or working service industry jobs.

After the next wave of technology (self driving cars/trucks, robots that can do manual labor like unloading trucks and stocking shelves) shit is going to hit the fan hard.

You are getting really hung up on "marriage" when the real problem is sexual responsibility and not pumping out kids you can't feed or nurture

Shaming trailer trash and gang bangers who have 18 kids on child support is the correct response. Slut walks and "sex positivism" can be very dangerous for society.

We have entire generations growing up and watching 16 and pregnant on MTV and listening to music about not having feelings and letting the football team run a train on you

I'm not going to spell out my entire political philosophy for you, but I understand completely that my ideal organization of society will probably never occur in my lifetime. If it comes to be at all it will come after our entire global system collapses, which it seems to be well on its way towards. The main uncertainty is whether mankind will make the right decision when the time comes or fall into shitflinging fascistic tribalism. The latter seems more likely as of right now.

That is why actual communism would need to be global. You're not exactly surprising anyone with your 18th century insights.

Firstly, Neoliberals =/= the left. They wear the imagery of left wing ideology, terms like oppression and social justice, but ultimately at their core they are center-right. The Democratic Party has never, ever, in its entire history been a labor party. The United States has never had a viable labor party. Contrary to popular belief, the Democratic Party is not left wing in the slightest. And you can bet your ass the Republican Party is right there with them on the issues of free trade and globalization.

Secondly, I must insist these cultural issues are rooted in the material conditions of our society and the only way to correct them is through correcting these material conditions. Culture does not come from thin air, it reflects the lives people live. I am not hung up on marriage, I am hung up on material reality.

>robots are going to handle all the labor of feeding and clothing society
>don't pump out children you can't feed or clothe
Really brightens up those fMRI images.

Communism is cancer

Great response

but whenever an opportunity is presented to fix the economy the left pisses their pants and shuts it down

>fracking can create jobs and bring billions to the US economy
>it will also make us less dependent on importing a dirty fuel source that funds genocide and terrorism
>nvm I saw a now this video I hate fracking now

>if we give tax breaks to companies so they can afford to stay in the US and manufacture here it will create jobs and benefit our economy
>nvm we should tax the shit out of them

>if we secure the borders and punish companies that use illegal labor it will create jobs and bolster the economy
>nvm lets just give amnesty to millions of people when our unemployment levels are already high

And now, after eight years, that narcissist is leaving the presidency

The robots will be creating wealth for the people that own the robots

You will be in your government subsidized apartment with no job wondering how you can afford more drugs to numb your shitty life

sure kid

Firstly, stop equating Democratic Party with the left. Its not only inaccurate, its also quite irritating. We've already covered this so please amend your argument.

Now for the rest of your post.

Resource extraction is not going to save the middle class. Fracking has real dangers to the environment and communities and natural gas is still a fossil fuel. Energy companies typically move their own already highly educated and well paid workers around the country from project to project, so the impact investment in fracking or any other fossil fuel extraction or infrastructure on the economically devastated communities throughout the nation is minimal. The trade off is not remotely worth it.

The companies in question already don't pay any of the high tax rates they should be. Now, I agree with you that in the short term we should re-write our tax code to encourage investment since they aren't paying the current one anyway, but when looking at the bigger picture there are more significant problems than the tax code. Companies have continued to become more and more profitable even during the recession. Productivity has increased while wages have stayed low. Redistribution is necessary to maintain a consumerist capitalist economy and democratic republic.

>orange is the new black

lel

cont.

Many of the jobs immigrants take do not really get done by Americans anyway. After Mississippi passed one of the harshest and most draconian laws against being an illegal immigrant their economy actually shrank. Crops went unpicked in the fields and money that the immigrants would have spent in local businesses didn't get spent at all. I'm not suggesting that we throw open our borders and let come what may, I'm suggesting that the issue is more complex than you portray it as. The companies you seem so sympathetic to bus these people in across the border to work on farms and in meat packing plants and in sweat shops. They pressure the government to look the other way. You want to deal with immigrants? Deal with the corporations who run our country.

All of my points are related to a couple broader points. Our country and its government exist to service corporate interests, not the American people. Our country and our government exist as a part of a global system and an empire. You won't fix the problems of our country without addressing these two points. Anything short of this is a poor remedy. Even if they bandage the problem, in a decade or two we'll be back to square one.

This.

lel

Let it burn

This is fucking retarded.

Race IS a social construct, well, the human race is real, but besides that it isn't real in any relevant biological sense.

Racists, however do exist. It's like saying atheists dont believe that christians exist.

laziness and lack of introspection.

they prefer to blam others for their failures, and its easier to say "it was the whites" or "it was the patriarchy" than it is to admit that they didnt work hard enough, didnt improve enough or didnt work harder on themselves.

basically its easier to say "the system fucked me" than it is to say "maybe i have issues in myself or my outlook i need to change"

that and hefty doses of narcissism.

Sadly I feel like this is the path we are headed towards. If it doesn't burn now then the pendulum will just wing back to the Democrats in another cycle or two and nothing will change. We must have some creative destruction to clear the way for something new.

Lel

Low IQ moron. You're missing the point.

I love you both so much right now. Sup Forums is filled with retarded man-children, I haven't seen a genuine discussion on here in ages.

Humans are inherently racist, meaning we have an in-group preference and prefer to be around people that act and look like us.

I'm just waiting for enough people to get pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

If you are going to be a fringe retard then this discussion is a useless waste of time. Go back to your coffee shop and talk unrealistic communist world utopias and impractical goals

The United States has enough natural gas to be a world energy power for hundreds of years. We will use it, if not now then when times become harder.

Revising the tax code is simple. It was called the Flat Tax and it made to much sense so the Democrats shot it down.

The flat tax incentivized consumer capitalism and with a negative income tax it functionally redistributed wealth.

Libertarian shit-head. Labor = value and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Labor SHOULD equal value but it doesn't anymore because of technology

There are more people than necessary jobs = labor isn't worth shit unless it is skilled

When your job can be replaced by a machine or automated you have no value

Implying migrants won't cost more after they are given welfare for 2+ generations.

Our current immigration system is pseudo slavery plantation politics.

Dude,
Is correct. The metaphor is accurate. Race phenotypes are obvious, but the characteristics are a mish mash of unrelated, uncategorized genetic traits. There is not a black gene, there is an eye color gene here, a integument melanin gene there, and a hair texture gene all the way over there. Their phenotypic groupings are due to environment, not because white dude gene / black dude gene. You can infer genetic race, but it isn't exactly easy. You're inducing genetic race from visual observation, which is made up / socially manifest.

>tens of thousands of years of breeding to produce very specific gene combinations related to a region
>race isn't a thing

pick one

This baffles me. You understand labor value theory but you seem to have run off with it into an entirely illogical direction.

The corporations in question will ALWAYS try to mechanize and organize out as many workers as possible. It is their imperative to increase profitability constantly, the minute they can do so no longer they are out competed. You cannot fix the problems of capitalism with more capitalism.

Immigrants don't get welfare.

And yeah I agree about our current immigration system. We fix this by making it so no one has to be a slave to live, immigrant or otherwise.

>Immigrants don't get welfare

hahahahhahah

cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households

The average household headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) costs taxpayers $6,234 in federal welfare benefits, which is 41 percent higher than the $4,431 received by the average native household.

At $8,251, households headed by immigrants from Central America and Mexico have the highest welfare costs of any sending region — 86 percent higher than the costs of native households.

kek

>inb4 the center for immigration studies is wrong because it doesn't fit my world view

>immigrants dont get welfare

they all do dumbfuck, not only legal immigrants but illegals too

>observable physical traits common to a specific people are a social construct

>We fix this by accepting highly skilled immigrants only, from a diverse selection of nations, while encouraging assimilation.

No, what I wrote is correct. Think of a chaise longue. Materially, is there a chaise longue, or is that what we call a grouping of unrelated materials, fabric, stuffing, wood type and construction. We call it that because that's how we recognize it. It is a useful description of it's grouping of characteristics, but the universe does not care.

Race is literally a construct, but you might not understand what construct means. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The genes developed together due to environment, but the genes are unrelated and not grouped.

What race is a person with a 32 race mixed background? Their genes are just like everyone else's in that they are not grouped, but now we have a difficult time socially categorizing them, but science doesn't see them as different.

I saw a now this video of a kid in Aleppo so we should just get rid of borders and accept 10,000,000 immigrants a year.

If you don't believe this will work it is because you are a racist white male and don't want your wealth redistributed so we are going to have to take it by force.

> people genuinely believe anyone worth listening to on the left believes this

>language is a social construct
>we should all just be illiterate because words don't really matter
>the universe ya know man