If this does not turn you on you are 100% gay

If this does not turn you on you are 100% gay.

Im totaily straight, moar

>If this does not turn you on you are 100% gay.
>man having sex with man

Imagine based on your point of view you consider gay, so you say to your friends your gay, so they introduce you men with beards etc. What would you say to the gay bearded man that its willing to flirt with you if your gay side only like traps?

Then you're specified bi. Still gay.

sauce?

I know it's bait but still there is nothing gayer than two dudes fucking. It doesn't matter if one, or both, of them have natural or self-induced gynecomastia or prosthetic tits.

4 chan is officially broken. reason: full of threads containing niggers, girl with penis, animal-lovers and shitty ylyls and you can't fix it.

What if you only like traps?

I don't even like traps that much. I don't fap to them. OPs gif made me diamonds though.

But the point is, traps aren't gay. To say so is closed minded. Obviously being gay is liking dudes. It's being attracted to men for their manly features. Traps don't have manly features except for the penis. Do gay isn't the right term. Some girls like tits, but that doesn't make them gay.

and it's been that way since 2003

Who dis? Sauce

Am gay, this turns me on. Think y'all are in denial.

It's called having a type and being a picky bitch. Bolting tits onto an effeminate man doesn't make him any less of a man. You're not straight, you're just into twinks.

Can we all just get along and say that there are more than 2 sexual preferences?
Straight
Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay

wtf im gay now?

is not gay. her femenine penis doesnt define her gender

i'm sorry but i can't stop laughing at that guy not being able to grab that dick

If a vegetarian eats meat flavored lettuce then he still is a vegetarian. If he eats lettuce flavored meat then he is a meat eater.
Same goes with traps, you like em? You gay.

Holy fuck that is hot and I am 100% straight

death to straight men

bad photoshop skills

That's photoshopped as h*ck