What Sup Forums is eating now?

what Sup Forums is eating now?
My settings: chips and chickensauce.

breakfast burrito, you limey bastard

Thanks fucker I had to clean my screen.

Whiskey out of the bottle. Stuck on the side of a highway.

I broke my screen

lol

i just ate a banana and drank a coffee

breakfast of degenerates

post image.

what the hell? dogfood and bananas with milk?

my gf made just this to me.

Its already been consumed

get a new gf that looks shit

That is a poor excuse for a meal

Lol

I love chickensauce, I always keep some in my fingerbox in case I get hungry in the middle of the night.

do you eat in bed?

yes.... don't most people? I like to be comfortable and watch a good show while eating

He does... fucking animal...

what am chickensauce?

ah, yes you must be american.

You can watch shows while sitting at a table, fucking piece of shit.

i had a self made pizza an hour ago, can of tuna and some jalapenos on top with gouda cheese, some herbs, black pepper and chili powder, love dat shit, better than the ordered stuff

No, most people in my world eat at a table so they don't get their bed dirty, and don't have a problem with taking a few minutes to eat without the tv on.

wouldn't you want to sit at a chair rather than a table?

You sit ON chairs and AT tables.

oh yes. i am sorry. english is not my first language. these little things confuses me time to time.

fuck you guys eating in bed is comfortable as tittiz

fucking english is so stupid language.

Gone tap the bees

yes
I don't have a tv near my table homo

how would the bed get dirty I put the food in my mouth, not on the bed you fucking savage

I rather enjoy have my tea and scones whilst sitting On your Mum's face, simultaneously at the edge of my bed and watching my favourite televised program "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic." That Pinky Pie is a right-olde crack-up. Incidentally that's what I make your Mum call my anus, Pinky Pie - the one she licks clean whilst I enjoy my tuna and bacon scones. Cheers, mate!

Yes, English is stupid. Please, continue to expound on that concept of a language holding innate intelligence instead of the user his or herself being to knob-headed to figure out how to properly use the language of Shakespeare. A hey noni noni, hey to you, sir!

>Gone tap the bees
what do you mean by that?

fuckin britbongs

looks like what i threw up all over a portaloo at that festival one time

hes happy as duk

Gone tap the bees

Those are French fries you retard

are you mad about english not being correct on a Sup Forums thread? lmao

Nice try faggot

So your girlfriend recreated the content of a michelin starred restaurant for you ? Please do post a picture of the diarrhea looking pile of food she must have taped together for your fat ass.

Check'd

photoshop.

Nuoh my god what.

>chips
filthy island dwellers

>to knob-headed

Oh the irony.

Lay off on the thesaurus faggot

Yeah, because I took the time to photoshop this

oh my god probably cum has a better taste

My sides