Am i forever alone because of my looks Sup Forums?

Am i forever alone because of my looks Sup Forums?

No. I've seen worser motherfuckers with an okay gf. You could meme the shy one, gives you 2+ more

If you got a good haircut, lost a little bit of weight, and started dressing more maturely, you could actually be fairly attractive. The rest is all in your confidence.

this

My personality level is akward convos.

Ive had 2 relationships and im barely not a virgin. Im just concerned my looks are turning women off before even letting me ruin it with talking.

ive been trying to go for this. This is me like a year ago.

Stop whining you faggot, you don't even look that bad

>Im just concerned my looks are turning women off before even letting me ruin it with talking.
I see. you can always try to befriend girls at your school/work or friends of your friends. girls who get to know you in a slow way vs girls you hafta pick up at a bar

You're forever alone because you're on Sup Forums instead of out in the real world.

Oh my godless Motherfucker, where do u even live? Thats a very basic basement!

Well, i guess thats accurate.

Thats my old basement. My new one is minimalist and pretty okay as a place to live.

Honestly the dudes at work who get lots of pussy are just as big a losers as you or I. They honestly do some of the dumbest shit, and I don't mean trying to pick up women, they are really and truly pretty lame.

What I've noticed is they don't sit around butt-hurt and whiney over people making fun of them or not scoring with a girl. something so wuss-like, so fucking beta is literally unthinkable. I seriously fucking wish I had this attitude, deep down in my core, but I don't. That has been my observation.
Unfortuantely in most cases it requires you being an insufferable douchebag additionally.

Im kinda at this impass. I dont want to lose my humility because i feel it makes me less human in a way?

Fully understand that, thats almost a sure shot to get pussy, just be emotionless and shameless, but thats not for me, Guess that makes me a lil bitch

> my new one
and u ask us why u dont fuck anybody

Eh, when life kicks you while your down, its better to be in a basement than out on the street.

Nope, start liftin some weights and getting a deeper sense of self and the world around you and you'll be fine

I know right? Life is such a cruel, twisted mind-fuck.

I will say this tho, I can think of two guys at work who fucking slam pussy like no one's business, and this gets openly talked about, they are both great to hang out with at parties because they have no shame and will approach any woman. On the other hand they have no shame and are complete fucking dumbasses at work who won't listen to anyone telling them they're one giant fuck-up. They're so awesome cause at the bar they just legit do not give a fuck. But at work they're infuriating because they legit do not give a fuck either.

In a way it should make me happy that it bites them in the ass too. But it doesn't lol.

I feel the same way tho, I can't lose my humility, it would make me less human. You read my mind Sup Forumsrother

that´s right, officer.

lol go lift weights kid
it will boost ur confidence
and happy cause girls love muscles
and become alpha among guys

honestly Sup Forums, this is so fucking simple and true, I'm not even kidding.

I didn't realize I had an inferiority complex until I started lifting. Then all these dudes at work I used to look up to, be scared of, and have respect for, well all that went right out the window. NOT because I was suddenly bigger than them and could beat them up either, just because I had spent long, hard hours in the gym and I could tell by one glance they hadn't done a thing to improve their body. I had something to be proud of, they didn't.

Seriously Sup Forums, go lift. It works like fucking magic and I'm not even kidding. You will increase your confidence, girls will like your muscles, your confidence will grow even more....it's fucking bomb

>Pepsi

Fucking shill.

+1

I just wanted to add that soon after I started lifting a dude pushed me playfully at work and for once in my life I didn't go flying against the wall. My beginner's program was squat heavy and I stood my ground and have to say, small as that experience was, my confidence sky-rocketed and I felt like such a boss for like weeks after.

Not long after same dude tried to trip me while I was coming through the door, but instead of me falling over my leg caught his and tripped HIM up instead. Mind you this dude is 100lbs heavier than me and is a powerlifter and could beat me silly if he wanted, but it was such a proud moment to have a little strength (not much) to match his. It was kinda cool.

Seriously Sup Forums, go lift, right now!!

No.
Female sex units are picky.
You need to find one that wants to present their hole without the usual purchases and delay element programmed into its firmware.
Avoid the tattoo'd and obviously damaged ones.