What the fuck 9gag

what the fuck 9gag

9gag.com/gag/aeY7Z1j

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOi30gjccqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off back to 9gag you absolute cancerous piece of shit. I honestly hope your mother contracts aids by being raped by a nigger and whilst she wastes away she'll feel relieved not to be disappointed by you anymore.
Fucking shitcunt

k

Fuck off back to 9gag you absolute cancerous piece of shit. I honestly hope your mother contracts aids by being raped by a nigger and whilst she wastes away she'll feel relieved not to be disappointed by you anymore.
Fucking shitcunt

jesus fucking chirst, please go back to sucking long sweaty nigger dicks and tossing jew sallad. you and your family deserves to catch a flesh eating disease from your breakfast tomorrow. please fuck of or atleast contribute to society fucking autismo

Fucking shitcunt

k

k

k

>Fuck off back to 9gag you absolute cancerous piece of shit. I honestly hope your mother contracts aids by being raped by a nigger and whilst she wastes away she'll feel relieved not to be disappointed by you anymore.
>Fucking shitcunt
Fucking shitcunt

What these gentlemen said.

If you will, by own means, have a wander towards you nearest supermarket and begin to peruse the isles. Once sufficient in your quest you procure the largest receptacle of sodium hypochlorite and with all manner of haste begin to ingest as much of the compound as possible. You fucking faggot

Fucking shitcunt

If you will, by own means, have a wander towards you nearest supermarket and begin to peruse the isles. Once sufficient in your quest you procure the largest receptacle of sodium hypochlorite and with all manner of haste begin to ingest as much of the compound as possible. You fucking faggot

>linking 9gag in Sup Forums

k

k

k

k

See ---

k

that's idd shocking, moot didn't made any of these.

guys for 1 second stop crying about 9gag. i know we hate it all, i do to. but just stay on topic.

Sup Forums users made these crappy memes in the first place, they are now the cancer of internet but you still created it.

>Moot created Sup Forums
>We create the memes
Anything we create, Moot owns. He is our god/slave master who we kinda wanna fuck.

Now, where were we:
Fucking shitcunt

laaaaw a bunch of fucking summerfags and metastized cancer cells talking about stuff they never actually experienced

Sup Forums 2017 lets see how much more will we beat this long dead horse

thats a song for you ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=GOi30gjccqI

>Funny
>Satirical
>Song about youtube

No throwing them stones in your glass house sonny

I really wish I hadn't clicked that link

Who the fuck is this grill? Her face makes me horny as fck.

Fucking shitcunt

Fucking shitcunt