youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

D...dryad tits. Good Lord.

Why is she smelling her armpit?

>Beat Pooj

Gonna just quit while I'm ahead because I can't handle this stress.

gg ehg, you sure did get me with that mega metagross, i didnt have any counters to it on my baby team

pokemon is gay

>Gonna just quit while I'm ahead
>baby team

W E W

Did somebody say Pokemon battles?

Yeh we wuz pogmins

>wanna get pegged
oh, look at this fag.

Yea, those were literally the only pokemon that I had that were bred to be competitive at the time, I had to scrounge the Nihelego, even though i fucking despise using legendaries/people who use legendaries.

Dont worry, January's just around the corner

get online

I still need to rematch Pooj.
Fight me.

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵉᶫˢᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ʰᵉ ᵘˢᵉ﹖﹖

Bisex best sex. Besides, why wouldn't you want a living toy that would more or less do anything you needed, sexually and otherwise.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:3c i never said that gay is a bad thing

"lets shove animals into balls" said no straight man ever

Basic smogon OU team + Electivier, who i actually underestimated a LOT and lost my komala to

stfu fag

Seems to be a trend today.

>Hates legendaries
>Volcarona has based 550 stats, 135 in Special Attack alone
>Nihilego has base 570, with it's highest being 131 Special Def followed by 121 special attack
>Neither are even legendaries

????

Just spam psychic and he'll leave

sure showed me ;-;

requesting cute, non-lewd lolis with happy smiles

>sweeping my entire team with a fucking+5 kartana

>switches to ninetails because ???

Phox..?

>volcarona
>not legendary
You are correct

>Nihilego
Is straight up a legendary UB and i dont like using him

Kartana felt cheap. I wanted to be more sporting.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

And here come the entry hazards.

>a legendary UB

It's a UB but it's not a legendary you ding dong.

Still, your blazing hypocrisy aside I understand the sentiment. If you had a real team I would've been able to use more than two pokemon on you, and thus unlock the "No-Priority-No-Jutsu"

>I wanted to be more sporting.
wow he took pity WOW wow WOW

dude stop reposting

That face is priceless.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

>>>>>>He tried to act like a cocky shit and then got SET UP ON

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

/r/ a drawing of this random diapered female kobold as like some sort of fetish sex slave prisoner, restrained, and being tortured into using her diaper

taking requests

I didn't know this was the pokemon general with le FUUU xD ragefaces...

OH BOY HE'S BACK

>jealous of never being included
>resorts to cheap middle school insults

patting your head

I request you to draw what you dreamed last night

I dunno.

Since everyone else did it, could you do your own version of Masky over here?

>wanting to be "sporting"
>after wiping half my team with Kartana
Way to BM, i wasn't even mad, because I legitimately don't have a counter to steel types yet, but fuck yourself for dragging it out.

Legendaries is the same!!

He still won, I need a fire type on my team

leave him alone

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ

can i have cute smiling loli with bright eyes?

>Legendaries is the same!!

The UBs are legit not listed as legendaries.

It makes no damns sense, I know. But it's true. Same with the Tapus.

>I need a fire type on my team
Marowak nigga,

who drew this?

It wasn't confidence. It was guilt.
I only won because I got lucky and caught a Jolly Kartana with max Attack IVs.

theres nothing sadder than the guy complaining about the guy complaining about a bunch of adults playing a childrens game on a website occupied by nazis and pedophiles

What about the guy complaining about the guy complaining about the guy complaining about a bunch of adults playing a childrens game on a website occupied by nazis and pedophiles?

can i please just have my loli now?

You won because my team composition was lacking, and yours covered all the basics. Just take the damn W.

>forgot about thicc club marowak

Are his defenses even...good enough? I had him on my in game team, he seemed frail as fuck

thx user ... thats really nice Since everyone else did it
why do you need another one then ...
hm

>taking requests i suppose

i'm OP and i drew this

hello my dude, how are you?

>It was guilt

Don't be a cuntaroonie.

If you're sweeping someone just fuck them up quickly.

>Are his defenses even...good enough?
I've had some issues with him when I run the half of my team that I use online. He's just tuff-e-nuff and those Rock Head Recoil-less Thick Club Flare Blitzes hurt.

You could alternatively get one with lightning rod since you obvi like water types this gen.

damn dude. can i request for the same thing with small tits? not gonna lie, im the guy asking for loli, but its mainly just that I cant stand large breasts. id greatly appreciate it since plant girls are best girls

>hm
its fine if you dont wanna :-)

Hiya drawthread, may I please have a cute femme (boy or girl, if boy, please don't exaggerate the dick) in some fishnets and on all fours, and they're spreading their ass and have a red handprint from a spank on the other cheek?

Did'ja draw this?

Draw yourself in an ugly christmas/hanukkah sweater.

o course he did ya genious. what did you think? we're talkin bout sidhe here

Yo requester of that cool dom pic here, thank you again for drawing that.

mhm
youre a nice girl

Oh yes, I'm very jealous of a middle-aged nigger manchild, some beamer and a furfag having such a mature discussion about pokemons
I simply cannot deal without being included in the pokemon circlejerking and i weep every night thanks to it as I rewatch Friends and Seinfeld every night so I can feel less alone

You got me good, son

100/80 base. So not terrible.
My aurora veil had run out and I though he had something that could outspeed Kartana.
Is that a better excuse?

Who hurt you, user?

>cool dom pic
That was Trinket, the Hottie Gobbie. The one you replied to is Phox, the Phox.

yes

your dad and his massive 2 inches :(

You sound pretty salty tbh

thanks for proving me right

this one specifically, huh

Is that the angel from evangelion? Man that fucker was epic

keep posting under user you pussies

jesus fuck. i posted ''pokemon is gay'' as bait joke, but wtf guys, why do you ruin the thread?

>Is that a better excuse?

Yeh. Although if you has swept that much it wouldn't really matter.

Either way, January is going to be L I T. More 'mons and more breeding options.

I'm very, I could make a healthy fat man dry up and shrivel as soon he touched me.

Oh. That one, sorry. Yeah that's Wolf's (good) work. She's /fit/. Plus demon girls are kinda hot.

hey how do i sage

Casca in berserk armor? :'D
I wasn't able to jump on during the weekend, gomen...

grrr curse you for not liking a children's game!

>hello my dude, how are you?
hi wolf! its monday ... but they promised a slow and calm week at work so it already feels a little bit like holidays, hehe.
how are you doing?
bright eyes is a little vague ... hope this is okay?
i have to be this close to christmas, hehe
okay, ill give it a try!

meh
i'd wait for them to pass but they'll always find some dumb reason to bring it here instead of going on discord with it or someth

2MATURE4U BRUB

is cute yes yes very good thaaaaaaank yooooouuuuuuu! love you, hero.

Ayy.

Is this touched up?

>okay, ill give it a try!
Awesome, my friend will be happy to see it! Oh I never mentioned that. My friend wanted it requested last week but he never goes on Sup Forums. Thank you!!!

Am I the only one who never played pokemon at all.

You're welcome again.
Yeah, it's the 14th. Zeruel seemed like an appropriate nickname for a paper samurai.
>Wolf's
Dude.

"She" was meant about the character. I could've been more clear. Or am I off base on who drew it as well? If so, holy shit I need coffee because I was enjoying that series of threads quite a lot.

HOW DARE YOU NEVER TAKE PART IN OUR POKEMON CIRCLEJERK
U MAD BRUH
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>
what the hell are you guys making me wear at the moment?

i can try drawing you a plant girl with small boobs, but i can't promise anything.

>promised a slow and calm week at work
sounds good, mang.
well, i gotta do alright, though december is always really exhausting for me.

lmao

>Wolf's
sorry to break it to you, but that's not mine.

i would love it dude

Alright, this looks like the same style of the image I was looking for.

It was a girl giving a boobjob, she had flowers in her hair, your pics very familiar to it. Anyone had it? Posted a long ass time ago but it was stuck in my head today and couldn't stop thinking about it.

Please see
I guess I fucked up then. Sorry for the confusion.

kek you fucking idiots, wolf is a Tohma 2.0
it's just a girly pretending to have something dangling between her legs

Requesting adult Yin doing the one finger challenge.