Sup Forumsrothers I'm freaking out...

Sup Forumsrothers I'm freaking out, on Friday I got with a gorgeous girl literally a 10/10 for me and we had unprotected sex whilst pissed. Anyway, I'm going on a date with her later this week cuz we hit it off, chilled all weekend with her. Problem is I have herpes (on suppressive therapy and no outbreaks for 6 months).

How the fuck do I bring this up without fucking it up? She's the first girl I've been interested in properly since contracting it.

So you gave her herpes...? You're a piece of shit. I hope she leaves you.

Keep on top of your herpes, keep good hygiene around your dick/asshole/mouth, trim your pubes, eat plenty of pro-biotics and shit. I'm not a health wanker, but you do NOT want to tell her you have Herpes.

If she ends up with Herpes, act pissed off and scared that you might have contracted it from her.

fuck off new fag, what are you gay?

She's not with me to leave me, also chances of transmission are as low as 5% when on suppressive therapy and when no sores are present so I doubt I've given it her, but yeah your reaction is what I'm expecting from her.

perfect twofaced user I like you

I wouldn't act pissed off because herpes isn't that bad as someone who's lived with it for a year now but people freak the fuck out about it...

That's my plan lel
I'm not kidding you.
The shit lies dormant.
It took me a year from infection to get an outbreak

Nice!

Do you think she'd get suspect if I start using condoms every time we fuck from now on? I mean I didn't really get chance on Friday she handcuffed me to the bed and started riding. Part of me thinks since she was so quick to go bareback she's probably already got herpes in the past (she's quite the promiscuous type)

Yes yes yes. But if you do get any outbreaks or anything figure something out. Don't fuck her and risk it.

Man I gave 2 (or 3?) girls chlamydia including my gf and that was one shitstorm to get out of

damn if you are serious.. that is pretty fucked up. and also illegal. you can not knowingly transmit an STD. she could fuck your shit up bad and the worst part is once you tell her she is instantly going to remember fucking you without a condom. you done goofed OP. hope she takes your faggot ass to court

People with STDs are dumb subhumans,

me too I freaked out but then my mom explained how she got it an
d shit

Can't follow the other post I'm on my phone

Nah man that's definitely the better choice. Just say that's what you do, there arent really any arguments against using a condom

>I'm on my phone
Well there's your problem, Reddit. Try using this site from a desktop like someone who actually belongs here.

Honestly I forgot I even had it til this happened, I know it's not right and it's a dick move but wtf man am I supposed to just not have sex ever again? It's only fucking herpes

What the fuck man, you're an asshole. You shouldn't have banged her until she knew. I mean you didn't have to tell her right away but fuck you are an asshole.

You don't have the right to make that decision for someone else. You need to tell her. And you know you need to tell her.

If you're serious about this girl, you will never have a viable relationship built on a lie this big. And you will NEVER be able to hide your condition from her forever.

Sorry, but any other course of action makes you a complete piece of shit who doesn't have the courage a girl like that deserves from her partner.

Sauce on gif

Heh heh but fuck...

I usually do I'm at work, I don't use reddit

>I don't use reddit
Don't you dare talk back to me, stupid phonefaggot. I'm better than you in every single way and I won't tolerate it.

I agree, right I'll jus fucking tell her. Worst case scenario she finds out she is infected after I tell her and takes me to court or some shit. I'll probably an hero if it comes to that but I know what I did was wrong.

No idea found it on here

no but why dont you fuck other girls with herpes. i believe entire websites are devoted to this cause. you are dirty bro and you know it. some girl should know how dirty you are and be able to make the decision of risking infection with your nasty ass. and the "I forgot" excuse is bullshit. that isnt something you forget. especially when its the first time to fuck in a long time because of it.

It's not the first time to fuck just the first girl who wasn't just a one night stand (or that I don't want to be) and I used a condom every other time. Yeah those sites cost like €40 to join and it's more of a fucking trading site than finding a girlfriend site. I didn't ask for this shit I was with the same girl for 9 months, 3 of which we used protection. She knew she had herpes and didn't tell me then jus evaporated when I started showing symptoms.

>Honestly I forgot I even had it til this happened
Well then.

step 1: develop heroin problem
step 2: have it become enough of a problem she wants you to stop
step3: tell her you sucked off a dude for heroin and caught herpes

problem solved

Op im not sure youre stupid or trolling. Truth is, most people already have herpes. Were talking like above 70% of pop. Theres reslly little to worry about, contracting, spreading, or dealing with. Just continue as u werr

I know this but she doesn't, I've done so much research on it I was even gonna start contacting labs working on CRISPR to remove the shit. Thing is she's likely going to freak out (deservedly) go get checked and she may already have it but blame me (again deservedly). Like the other anons said I can't just make the decision for her and carry on

and what she did was really fucked up. but you want to do the same shit to some girl hahah. you dirty europeans are fuckin nasty. dont even give a shit about spreadin diseases among each other. dirty dirty people

Well yeah the cold sore, nearly everyone's had that. But genital herpes is a different strain of the HPV(?) virus

Tell her. Herpes is not as bad as people make it out to be. Very hard to to get, even if you have an out break during sex. Tell her to talk to her doctor. It's really not bad. Most people already have some form of it. Like in their lips in the form of a cold sore

See, user.
It's because you like disgusting fake titted hollow ass women like this that you got herpes.
Your definition of like is that her ass is muscular and feels how you like in your hand.

From the cdc website: How common is genital herpes?
Genital herpes is common in the United States. In the United States, about one out of every six people aged 14 to 49 years have genital herpes.

There are a fuck ton of people that do not know they have it.
I have it too, no idea where I got it from, very posible that an ex did the same to me as explained here, she had it, never told me, when she had an outbreak, went to the docter (or so she told me.. ) and they said it was herpes, maybe she was being honest and it was me, the point is, we don't know. I told 2 ex long term relatioships that I had it. They didn't mind. .. I get an outbreak about once per year, a few very small blisters on my dick, lasts about 1 week, less if I put sovirax on it (lasts about 2-4 days in that case. )
Fact is, a ton of people in this thread already have it, some never get an outbreak (but can transmit), some simply don't realise it's herpes but confuse it with a small wounds (must have scratched mah dick while fapping.. ).

I know the statistics user I just feel like a cunt for having unprotected sex before telling her, but having reflected on it for a while now I'm going to tell her and if she bails she bails, if she's okay with it then fine. Is it horrible that the best case scenario I can think of is that she already has herpes, knows about it and is thinking the same thing as me?