What are your thoughts on MGTOW?

what are your thoughts on MGTOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're boring.

Should be RMGTOW. Faggots forgot how to acronym.

What the fuck is MGTOW?

I read the message boards concerning this movement occasionally. It's basically the next logical step after the PUA/Alpha Male phase a man goes through. Makes for interesting reading even if you don't agree with all of it.

There has always been men who don't bother with relationships and such, and some of the greatest men in history belongs to that group... but the moment you form a club it gets kind of weird.

Like Newton probably didn't have bachelors support group. He was just like Calculus, fuck yeah!

Gay and male version of feminism.

I have never had a romantic relationship. I feel great lol

legitimate self-preservation

Smart thing to do, retarded movement to be in.

The men going their own way have been going their own way a long time and still do. And then there are insecure buttwipes with identity issues who took the label upon themselves when it was invented a some years back, adopted ideologies and all that horseshit and gave everyone a bad name in the process.

It's much like believing in the equality of sexes and being a feminist.

theyre kinda like that girl thats telling all the men how theyre totally over men now

Jewish plot to breed out white people.

this. For a movement that's supposed to be ignoring women, they sure spend a lot of time talking about women

Which will backfure once we have the artificial womb.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

hence why

The movement is just MGTOW.

Whites intentionally forgoing relationships and kids because 'Muh femprobs'

One of the least graceful things you can do after loosing a game is to pretend you were never playing in the first place.

>Calculus, fuck yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

go your own way and leave us the fuck alone then. even your logo is flipping us off and cant just go play some fucking call of duty or mow a lawn.

i mean, shit, feminists got more integrity than you. They got "political lesbians" which is "we hate men because of sexism, but a girls gotta orgasm, right? lets get gay"

MGTOW dont got the balls to go politically homo.

>not wanting to know your potential enemy

Actually living out your life without the shackles of a wife/live-in girlfriend is fine, but the "movement" itself makes me thing of neckbeard "nice guys" spurned by the prom queen.

As a married guy, the thought of living alone in a cabin in the woods comes to mind frequently but vaporizes as soon as achieve ball depth in my wife's puss. So if I were to live out my mountain man hermit I'd need to head into town to get some strange every now and then.

>dont need a gay movement to go my own way

You aren't MGTOW, you are butthurt. You don't have to and shouldn't be angry when going your way. There is no enemy and if there is, it's not a people, it's a system.

>implying knowing how the system works doesn't require to understand how the people behind it works

Besides it is preferable to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a battlefield

This.

I think they spent years not being able to get a girl. Having the resentment from that fester and fester.

Then to save their ego they claimed that all women were bitches or shallow or beneath them, and actually they CHOSE not to date one.

That's my opinion on never going there though.

This; every time

>Soros
Kek

>what are your thoughts on MGTOW?

The concept is actually a good idea, has potential to build grown up males.

However, it attracts (or creates, don't know) whining, agressive losers that act like stupid children who had their favorite toy taken away by some other kid.

I consider myself MGTOW in the sense of being independent and self reliant, yet accepting and pursuing meaningful relationships with people, some of whom are women, but refusing any legal constrictions that might screw me over later.

But I really don't want to relate to these whining losers that you can find in most dark internet corners where MGTOW people hang out.

"Real men" == fat neckbeards who can't get laid.

nigga lets be real the concepts awful, the only salient point is that marriage is shitty construct

There is no "war", there is no "people behind it". There is a reason to avoid the commitment system, it incentives shit behavior, but it's not women that are the enemy. That's "all men are rapists" -logic. No we aren't, but hey look at ass countries in the East and Africa with lenient rape laws, a man will rape you from a drop of a hat, therefore men are enemy. No, it's just a shit system that enables and normalizes abuse of other humans.

It goes all the ways in many contexts. People are good and bad at the same time and doing bad things feels good, better for some than to others, which is why we have laws preventing abusive behavior. But if laws are fucked, many people will act fucked. There is no man or a woman or black or white about it.

Hey OP, real men have kids. Your little narcissistic childish mgtow circle-jerk fantasy is the same thing as feminism.

Feminists blame a minority of men for why they never had successful relationships with men.

Mgtow blame a minority of women (feminists) for why they never had successful relationships with women.

Enjoy being the feminist you hate so much.

If you don't wanna get married, then don't get married. It doesn't have to be a movement. Also, comes to mind.

Disgruntled 25-35 year old, mostly white, business / finance and related graduates that have come to the realization of how petty and superficial most girls/women, and as a consequence have formed fraternal "club" to passive aggressively let the world know how dissatisfied they are with courting the aforementioned. Sadly I don't think they see the whole picture, because they are protesting the wrong entity. The women and girls that they have come to despise are only products of their culture. A culture that has been hijacked roughly 60 years ago, and is still in the process of being modified.

No different than radical feminists. Losers on both ends.

> the only salient point is that marriage is shitty construct

Yes, this for a start.

Also 'Western women' are mostly little princesses (which is probably not their fault) and a man has to make a choice how much of their shit he wants to accept for the benefits he gets out of this.

After all, the solution is not to refuse all women, but to look where lovable women are abundant. Eastern Europe, South East Asia, South America. Whichever flavor a man likes, there should be something for everyone. Can't understand why so many men shut themselves off after dealing with the shittiest of all women - US women.

Kek

We should try to set up the mgtow with the radfem. You're right, I think they have a lot more in common than either realize.

Radfem is definitely more cancerous though. At least mgtow haven't infiltrated academia. That's right, our tax dollars are going to study feminist glaciology. I'm not.making this up. I encourage you to google this.

>Also 'Western women' are mostly little princesses

alternatively, you only interact with shitty women

And communism works on paper but it's shit in practice, how many times is there going to be a shitty MGTOW thread on this board?

I'm married but I understand why western men don't want to marry, due to high age of consent and princess complex western women are simply unmarriable, they simply don't know the meaning of gratitude.
The safest bet will always be to marry your HS sweetheart or the girl you took her virginity.

You are making a big base assumption there

I think it's shit, I think they're a bunch of pussies faggots, and I think they should be beaten until learn how to be a man.

or you can say screw that and just work on your degree that's meaningful in life and get a better paying job and just bang hookers. That's what I'm currently doing.

>feminist glaciology

WOWOWOWOW

i fucking hate this world...

thats an inference not an assumption bub

>I know women that don't suck
>dis guy saying women mostly suck
>dis guy knows different women than me

Hence why I specified POTENTIAL enemies.

There is nothing wrong with anticipating threats of any nature.