A week ago I fingered this girl and she called me this morning saying that she was diagnosed with herpes...

A week ago I fingered this girl and she called me this morning saying that she was diagnosed with herpes. I woke up with all these blemishes on my hand. Is this herpes?

Did you put your entire fist in her orrrrrr

Yes user. Go to a fucking dermatologist.

medfag.

about a week ago! XD

You have cancer, good luck!

Medfag here,

If that was herpes (you need to send a sample off to the lab to find out), then that's a pretty serious rash.

Only reason why a normal herpes, would go super steroid herpes is if you had AIDS.

Op has AIDS.

What you got there is Catscratch Fever.
t. Submariner

That's reptomytonsomy.
You'll need dichindomin and marnudpic cream.
Don't let them give you the gel... it's useless.

Hope this helps.

why do you have paint brushes in your bathroom

you haz Aids

>pic related
Did she look anything related?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Isn't herpes not a rash, though?

Under complete normal circumstances you're fine. This may be a stress induced rash, or it could be completely unrelated and can be dry cracked skin from the cold weather.

Its a fucking disease bro. No rash. Sores. Puss. Pain. Its gods way of punishing those that have loose morals. After herpes you gotta tell everyone you sleep with youre a true piece of shit.

It very well can be. You can get herpes on your hand. That's why they make finger condoms that No one buys. I know you can get herpes regardless with condoms but I guess more so other stds and still reduces chances. But it's called herpetic wit low I believe

Not herpes
Scabies

Chickenpox is herpes

What you have is a parasite that eats alive

heres what herps on the hands looks like

>yep, you got it

>hope you haven't been fapping with that hand

you went in wrist deep?

>Take ma stronnng hand

Medfag here.
Thats not herpes.
Theese are rashes from dryness, probably due to the cold since you can see where your jacket ends on the wrist.
Wear gloves outside and moisturize 2-3 times a day.

There is eczema herpicum and herpetic witlow. Can vary from person what it looks like and the severity. Same with herpes 1 and 2 in general. I would get checked to be safe

What kind of a fucking idiot doesn't wash after fingering a stranger?

Genital herpes doesn't move from your genitals, except in rare cases of an outbreak while giving/recieving oral.

Sauce:got the herp

Lol bro they dont make finger condoms for finger banging. Jesus Christ. Fucking idiots teaching the retarded over at Sup Forums. Those are to put over your fingers if you have a band aid/cut and are working with water. Like a bartender. Lol. My god. You should feel stupid today. And you said this with such confidence.

>Genital herpes doesnt move from your genitals....

>until they move from ur genitals.

That's syphilis, you tard

wow

Kill yourself sad cunt!
Tits or gtfo!

Serves you right for not wearing a hand condom!
Also all user faggots ITT are faggots!

It's quite rare to get cold sores from genital herpes.

>XDDDDD

Fuck off

>Only reason why a normal herpes, would go super steroid herpes

U ded bi naw?

Those are makeup brushes

Oohhh yeeeaaahh! Stick that dirty finger in my dirty asshole!